Putin is coming to the White house

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
He has decided that instead of running this country from Russia , he will come here and run it from the white house. Just because he caught Scum Bag with his pants down and since Scum bag doesn't care about that kind of stuff in general, your weirdest idea of sexual activity has to be the issue.

isn't there a rant and rave zone this shit belongs in?

Putin is coming to the White house and the Left Wing Russian Collusion Conspiracy Knuttjobs are on suicide watch.

Trump needs counseling from the master how to rig the next election like the last one.

No matter how I try I can't see why President scum bag has any support. The only thing that comes to mind is brain dead,

Liberals on this forum should just fly the Russian flag as their avatar.

Trump needs counseling from the master how to rig the next election like the last one.

butthurt.jpg

No matter how I try I can't see why President scum bag has any support. The only thing that comes to mind is brain dead,
How can a person so far down the ladder of humanity get any respect. He's on the bottom rung. I think they would support Hitler to stay in power and I know now where the anti Christ will get his support, simply get the hate party list of voters and say the same cruel , ugly, mean, Homophobic, bigoted, Islamophobic , hateful words that scum bag used to get elected.

Tell me since scum bag ,your leader, is aligned with Putin , their flag belongs over you haters not the democrats, right?

Tell me since scum bag ,your leader, is aligned with Putin , their flag belongs over you haters not the democrats, right?
the alignment isn't proven and only a fantasy the left has to hold onto cause they hate trump.

build a bridge dude and get over it.

the alignment isn't proven and only a fantasy the left has to hold onto cause they hate trump.

No I'm doing what everyone who can think is doing, waiting for the indictment and working hard to make the hate party go with him and we will win, so get use to wearing a scarlet letter.

No I'm doing what everyone who can think is doing, waiting for the indictment and working hard to make the hate party go with him and we will win, so get use to wearing a scarlet letter.
so you hate trump but he's the party of hate.

that's some jacked up NOT ME IT'S YOU shit.

it's you dude. this is not your country and yours alone.

Yup, and when/if they apply another one of their nursery rhymes....then we're in trouble.

Lets put it this way, Your mentally ill president, scum bag, is by far this countries and the worlds biggest threat and enemy and anyone that supports him have sold out this country for the hate that you hate party and your president spews daily. You are history and that is great for this country, You won't be able to hide from the shame that will fall on every one of you sell out. You have achieved great things, you are the biggest enemy this country has,.

Forum List

Back