Putin Needs To Be Stopped In His Terror Campaign In Ukraine!

This country voted for a turnip.
So, screw most Americans and Corrupt Congressional Critters.
Trump won't even get the Republican nomination, but he does have enough support to split the party and give the WH to the Democrats in 2024.

Trump won't even get the Republican nomination, but he does have enough support to split the party and give the WH to the Democrats in 2024.
Most likely, and the current Administration will not allow a negotiated agreement between Russia and Ukraine because the real goal is regime change in Russia and to hell with the consequences.

Sorry.
Not onboard with our involvement at all.

Frankly, neither can Zelensky.

Not worth our taxes.
Maybe you're right we should wait till Russia invades Poland the Baltic states Czheck Republic Slovakia and all the rest. But by then it'll be too late and I'll end up being more worth free with no survivors.

Maybe you're right we should wait till Russia invades Poland the Baltic states Czheck Republic Slovakia and all the rest. But by then it'll be too late and I'll end up being more worth free with no survivors.
Which is it?
Russia is too weak to take on the Ukrainians.
Russia is strong enough to gobble Europe.

I reject the Putin is Hitler 2.0 nonsense.

Most likely, and the current Administration will not allow a negotiated agreement between Russia and Ukraine because the real goal is regime change in Russia and to hell with the consequences.

Sorry.
Right now Putin still thinks he's powerful, but the forces are gathering within his own country, within the countries that surround him and all the nature allies. He will surrender soon.

Which is it?
Russia is too weak to take on the Ukrainians.
Russia is strong enough to gobble Europe.

I reject the Putin is Hitler 2.0 nonsense.
I've never seen anyone threaten so many different people's except for trump. I consider both of them idiots but worse than that insane idiots.

What will happen is a few Republicans will oppose aid to Ukraine but the overwhelming majority of them will still support it. America is rock solid on aid to Ukraine.
+1, bad news for our ivan´s cuckolds

Right now Putin still thinks he's powerful,
great post, but i am 100% sure he knows that lost already ....and the next step will be:

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

Sorry.

A new Gallup poll released this week found that 70% of Ukrainians want to continue the war with Russia until they achieve victory, and 91% said victory means recapturing all Ukrainian territory seized by Russia, including Crimea.

The poll was conducted in September amid excitement over recent battlefield victories and before the latest wave of airstrikes against Ukrainian population centers.

The findings suggest strong support for the position of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, who declared late last month that he would not pursue a negotiated end to the war as long as Vladimir Putin remains president of Russia.

So it is bizarre to think the US is preventing Ukraine from negotiating with Russia.

Again, you are among the very few Americans who oppose aid to Ukraine.

A new Gallup poll released this week found that 70% of Ukrainians want to continue the war with Russia until they achieve victory, and 91% said victory means recapturing all Ukrainian territory seized by Russia, including Crimea.

The poll was conducted in September amid excitement over recent battlefield victories and before the latest wave of airstrikes against Ukrainian population centers.

The findings suggest strong support for the position of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, who declared late last month that he would not pursue a negotiated end to the war as long as Vladimir Putin remains president of Russia.

So it is bizarre to think the US is preventing Ukraine from negotiating with Russia.

Again, you are among the very few Americans who oppose aid to Ukraine.
There are far more of us who reject the narrative than you are led to believe.

There are far more of us who reject the narrative than you are led to believe.
I know you want to believe that but they don't show in Congress and they don't show up in polls, so it is very unlikely there are many who think as you do.

I know you want to believe that but they don't show in Congress and they don't show up in polls, so it is very unlikely there are many who think as you do.
A bunch of NPC bobbleheads nodding their heads in unison.
Fuck Russia and Ukraine.
Both corrupt shitholes.
Not our damn business.

A bunch of NPC bobbleheads nodding their heads in unison.
Fuck Russia and Ukraine.
Both corrupt shitholes.
Not our damn business.
Once again, it is clear from the polls and from votes in Congress that the overwhelming majority of Americans disagree with you.

Whatever negotiated deal you could get with Putin isn't worth anything.

MAGA POOOTIN HUMPERS.

Forum List

Back