Putin Needs To Be Stopped In His Terror Campaign In Ukraine!

And McCarty has signaled he will cut aid. Vote repub is a Vote for Poootin.
With two out of three Republicans supporting aid to Ukraine, there is little McCarthy can do to cut aid. What he actually said was that as the economy continues to suffer, he believes voters will not support aid to Ukraine.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?>articles McCarthy warns GOP may cut back Ukraine aid if party wins house. Read it for yourself.
I have seen a few articles about it, but the premise he is basing this on is his belief that if the economy continues to have problems Americans will be less likely to support sending aid to Ukraine, not that Republicans now want to end ad to Ukraine. He is discussing a hypothetical situation.

There was always concerned about the UK but Russia was a real threatening menace. Zielinski moved the Ukraine far to the West and became more acceptable. Putin moved Russia in a more fascist dictator type directions of the far right.

1666440275447.png

Putin should be praised for the humanitarian special military operation he used to liberate the ethnic Russian people in the Donbas region and expose Zelensky's criminal government.
Putin's on my list for bombing the orphanage. That was lower than snake snot. :cranky:

I have seen a few articles about it, but the premise he is basing this on is his belief that if the economy continues to have problems Americans will be less likely to support sending aid to Ukraine, not that Republicans now want to end ad to Ukraine. He is discussing a hypothetical situation.
You guys were speculating. I thought I'd help you out by giving you some more information.

You guys were speculating. I thought I'd help you out by giving you some more information.
I wasn't speculating. The polls and votes in Congress clearly show 2/3 of Republicans support aid to Ukraine. As long as that remains true, there is nothing McCarthy can do to block that aid.

With two out of three Republicans supporting aid to Ukraine, there is little McCarthy can do to cut aid. What he actually said was that as the economy continues to suffer, he believes voters will not support aid to Ukraine.
The economy is NOT suffering. The economy is roaring hot. The Fed is trying to slow it down. Every country in the world is suffering record inflation. The pandemic has disrupted the economic world order.

The economy is NOT suffering. The economy is roaring hot. The Fed is trying to slow it down. Every country in the world is suffering record inflation. The pandemic has disrupted the economic world order.
I misspoke. The people are suffering from inflation and higher prices, and McCarthy is saying that if conditions become worse, voter, and therefore politicians, will not want to spend money on Ukraine. Some may feel that way, but support for aid to Ukraine is so overwhelming among both Democrats and Republicans that it is not plausible that US policy toward Ukraine will change even if the Republicans take control of the House/Senate.

Nope, I pay no attention to either Russian or Ukrainian sources.
I only read and listen to 3rd party objective sources to find out what's really happening on the ground in Ukraine.
Ukraine is taking a real beating at this point.... Putin is finally waging war...up till now it was not a real campaign frankly.
His new general is a no nonsense guy....his first move was to shut off all the electricity in the country.
He is doing that now. When the average Ukrainian wants to know why they are living in the dark to make a few
NATO officers rich....Zalensky will have no recourse anymore.

JO

A few hundred billion more of our tax dollars ought to do the trick, right?
He's a clueless idiot.....he would just as soon give the whole treasury away and watch Americans starve in the streets....
the money goes into the Ukrainian bank black hole to be redistributed to our own thieving lawmakers. I call it boomerang bucks.

JO

Ehhh.....roaring hot? NO....it is artificially propped by out of control pricing and unsustainable money bleeding.....hot is the wrong word and is only driven by your politics not your brain. How about terminally over active? Better choice of words. A roaring economy does not see people struggling to pay rent or utility bills the way this one is. A roaring economy sees affordable housing, reasonable grocery bills and a job market that offers actual living wages. We have NONE OF THOSE THINGS right now. soooooo....not sure which particular KOOL-AID you're drinking but it must be one hell of a good flavor!

Of course...do you realize how many congress critters ( both kinds btw ) are being illicitly supported by those phony aid packages that simply go into the Ukrainian banking system to be sent back home to our elected thieves? Hell....they'll assinate McCarthy before they let him to that.

JO

Last edited:
Ukraine is taking a real beating at this point.... Putin is finally waging war...up till now it was not a real campaign frankly.
His new general is a no nonsense guy....his first move was to shut off all the electricity in the country.
He is doing that now. When the average Ukrainian wants to know why they are living in the dark to make a few
NATO officers rich....Zalensky will have no recourse anymore.

JO
Surovikin is just another stupid Russian thug like Putin with no idea how to fight the Ukrainian army. While Russian troops continue to retreat chaotically before the Ukrainian counteroffensive, Surovikin attacks Ukrainian civilians. Russia is inflicting much suffering and death among Ukrainian civilians while losing the war to the Ukrainian army.

You have to remember you are talking to an unintelligent political bot... Where the median income family is no longer able to pay Heat, Lights and food bill.....yeah the economy is suffering. This jackass thinks that paying $200.00 for a ten pound prime rib at the market means that the economy is in good shape.....depends on what you call good shape. Of course he's a democratic shill so he will twist everything around to pretend that it's good.

JO

Surovikin is just another stupid Russian thug like Putin with no idea how to fight the Ukrainian army. While Russian troops continue to retreat chaotically before the Ukrainian counteroffensive, Surovikin attacks Ukrainian civilians. Russia is inflicting much suffering and death among Ukrainian civilians while losing the war to the Ukrainian army.
The soldiers come from the civilians.

I don't like the new guy either.....but he is much smarter than the people who have been running the show up till now.
When there are no more civilians left there will be no more soldiers either. If Zalensky gave a damn about his people
he would stop being a NATO puppet and actually do what is good for his nation. But he's too deeply in debt to NATO and the
Twisted pedophile US politicians who control NATO from a distance. If he suddenly decided to end the war and declare a Truce...he would be removed
and replaced by another NATO puppet. There was never any need for even the first day of invasion.
All of it could have been done at the table. That tells you everything you need to know.

JO

Of course...do you realize how many congress critters ( both kinds btw ) are being illicitly supported by those phony aid packages that simply go into the Ukrainian banking system to be sent back home to our elected thieves? Hell....they'll assonate McCarthy before they let him to that.

JO
So what you are saying is that you have no understanding at all of what the political situation is with respect to aid to Ukraine.

So what you are saying is that you have no understanding at all of what the political situation is with respect to aid to Ukraine.
There is no UKRAINE....
There is only NATO.....that is pretty much the entire book of knowledge on that subject.
The real victims here are the UKRAINIAN people who are being made to ignore their own best interests
in favor of foreign hellgrammites who have no incentive to look after the well being of the people there.

JO

IF the American people actually knew how that money gets robbed and raped and sent back to congress critters though many layered illicit business deals Jan 6 would look like a kindergarten pic-nic......

JO

I misspoke. The people are suffering from inflation and higher prices, and McCarthy is saying that if conditions become worse, voter, and therefore politicians, will not want to spend money on Ukraine. Some may feel that way, but support for aid to Ukraine is so overwhelming among both Democrats and Republicans that it is not plausible that US policy toward Ukraine will change even if the Republicans take control of the House/Senate.
Ask MTG and her Poootin loving magites.
Surovikin is just another stupid Russian thug like Putin with no idea how to fight the Ukrainian army. While Russian troops continue to retreat chaotically before their is the way Russia wages war. They cannot Ukrainian counteroffensive, Surovikin attacks Ukrainian civilians. Russia is inflicting much suffering and death among Ukrainian civilians while losing the war to the Ukrainian army.
It is the way Russia wages war. Their army cannot win...so they attack defenseless civilians. As long as Poootin is there...the Russia nation will be vile to the world world.

Forum List

Back