'Putin pays Trump,' said Republican leader Kevin McCarthy in private meeting during primaries

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
'Putin pays Trump,' said Republican leader Kevin McCarthy in private meeting during primaries

Republican leader of the house, Kevin McCarthy, said that "Putin pays Trump," in a recording from June 2016 published by The Washington Post.

In the tape, Mr McCarthy, then the most senior Republican in the house of representatives, states that Donald Trump - then a candidate in the primaries - was funded by the Russian president.

Paul Ryan, the house speaker, told those gathered not to leak the remarks.

When representatives for Mr McCarthy were contacted by The Washington Post, they initially denied the remarks were ever made. When The Post informed them they had obtained the tapes, the spokesperson then insisted it was a joke.

------------------

IT'S ON TAPE!!!!!

First they denied it. Then when the Post said they had the tapes, they said it was only a joke.

Isn't that f*cking funny?

Some joke.

I'm still laughing.

giphy.gif

And Paul Ryan told them not to share the joke.

:lmao:

Who cares that he made a joke.

On the other hand we know for certain during the election campaign that Tony Podesta was paid big bucks by the Russian governments bank to get the sanctions lifted.

On the other hand we know for certain during the election campaign that Tony Podesta was paid big bucks by the Russian governments bank to get the sanctions lifted.
Tony Podesta? I thought Trump was President.

Ba dah bump!

Pelosi-Reaction.gif

dean were you been and why the change with the letters in the name?....good to see you back,your wannabes tried to be like you,but they are pretty bad.....

dean were you been and why the change with the letters in the name?....good to see you back,your wannabes tried to be like you,but they are pretty bad.....

I agree....nobody fucks it up like the derpster.
I will give Matthew and Timmy participation trophies though.

A relatively and comparatively small amount was paid to the registered lobby group. Tony Podesta, not to be confused with his brother who is involved in politics, was also registered as a lobbyist for the Russian bank. Whatever was paid, it did no good for the Russian bank. Sanctions were not lifted.

Tony Podesta? I thought Trump was President.

Ba dah bump!

Pelosi-Reaction.gif

Oh you have so many Clinton ties to Russia it's more than alarming. Tony you know the brother of John who also took big money over the years from Russia was Hillary's campaign manager.

We all know about Hillary's uranium deal and Bill's high paying lectures in Russia.

Yet not one proof of evidence after all these months that Trump worked in collusion with Russia to win the election.

No wrong doing found about any of his team either. BUT lots and lots of Clinton ties. Too bad. So sad.

Even Chris Matthews just characterized it as a joke and the laughing in the background on the tape pretty much proves that.
But this is classic rderp, the proverbial stick in the mud. No sense of humor. No common sense. Just a return to form with hit pieces

A relatively and comparatively small amount was paid to the registered lobby group. Tony Podesta, not to be confused with his brother who is involved in politics, was also registered as a lobbyist for the Russian bank. Whatever was paid, it did no good for the Russian bank. Sanctions were not lifted.

Don't hand me bullshit on Tony. Clinton's #1 bundler and fundraiser.

matthew?....lol....he is just a dean wannabe.....and timmy?....he couldnt understand the shit dean throws out there,timmy is in shootpeedos and dotties league....

Just watched the reporter who talked to McCarthy and Ryan:

1. Is it true.

No, it's a lie.

2. The transcript said it's true.

No, the transcript is made up.

3. We have audio and we are publishing it (hasn't been published yet)

No, it was a joke.

The reporter said they are all serious and when McCarthy was asked "seriously"? He said "swear to God".

At that point, Ryan got scared and shut it down. Told them to not talk about it and keep it secret. F*cking traitor.

matthew?....lol....he is just a dean wannabe.....and timmy?....he couldnt understand the shit dean throws out there,timmy is in shootpeedos and dotties league....

Oh no doubt the derpster is the GOAT.
But ya still have to acknowledge the up and coming talent.

Just watched the reporter who talked to McCarthy and Ryan:

1. Is it true.

No, it's a lie.

2. The transcript said it's true.

No, the transcript is made up.

3. We have audio and we are publishing it (hasn't been published yet)

No, it was a joke.

The reporter said they are all serious and when McCarthy was asked "seriously"? He said "swear to God".

At that point, Ryan got scared and shut it down. Told them to not talk about it and keep it secret. F*cking traitor.

McCarthy is a weasel to begin with. No they weren't joking. They denied it almost as many times as Peter denied he knew Jesus lol.

Forum List

Back