🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putting A Burr Under The Democrat Donkey's Saddle

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I admit it....I love the 'rough and tumble' of political debate....and feel that I am pretty good at it....

...but no one is better at stirring the pot than this guy, Trump.

He instituted a website...SnowflakeVictory.com to tell supporters how to deal with their wacky relatives who are Democrats....
HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT with your liberal relatives
trump.png

How to Win an Argument with Your Liberal Relatives

He's got headings like "The Trump Economy Is Strong"
and
"Enforce Immigration Laws and Build the Wall"
and
"Trump Approach To Healthcare Much Better Than The Dems"

and a bunch of others.

Each one gives a ton of facts to prove the point....

....and will leave the indoctrinated with the same response we see here, daily:

"Is Not, Isssssssss Noooooottttttttttt!!!"....and the tears.

I admit it....I love the 'rough and tumble' of political debate....and feel that I am pretty good at it....

...but no one is better at stirring the pot than this guy, Trump.

He instituted a website...SnowflakeVictory.com to tell supporters how to deal with their wacky relatives who are Democrats....
HOW TO WIN AN ARGUMENT with your liberal relatives
trump.png

How to Win an Argument with Your Liberal Relatives

He's got headings like "The Trump Economy Is Strong"
and
"Enforce Immigration Laws and Build the Wall"
and
"Trump Approach To Healthcare Much Better Than The Dems"

and a bunch of others.

Each one gives a ton of facts to prove the point....

....and will leave the indoctrinated with the same response we see here, daily:

"Is Not, Isssssssss Noooooottttttttttt!!!"....and the tears.

Stirring the pot is now considered political debate, and we all helped.

I win arguments by yelling louder, I don't need no stinkin talkin points. <g>
Violence comes in handy, and the ever present threat of it if you come up with our own ideas and question the system at large. Pick a side and behave.

Violence comes in handy, and the ever present threat of it if you come up with our own ideas and question the system at large. Pick a side and behave.
A quote by Isaac Asimov - "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent". The Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics have proven their incompetency over and over again. Nice try, Sluggo, and PLEASE do something about your TDS. And as always, you're welcome.

A quote by Isaac Asimov - "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent". The Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics have proven their incompetency over and over again. Nice try, Sluggo, and PLEASE do something about your TDS. And as always, you're welcome.
Sure, and partisanshitheads have the holy grail. TDS seems to be practiced by "both" of your sides. Derangement all around.

Sure, and partisanshitheads have the holy grail. TDS seems to be practiced by "both" of your sides. Derangement all around.
Go away, dipshit, go away..........

I kind of like this one...."Violence never solved any problems...except slavery, Nazism, and Soviet Communism."

And the one attributed to Goldwater:
“Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.”

He is a pathetic troll.

I kind of like this one...."Violence never solved any problems...except slavery, Nazism, and Soviet Communism."

“Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.”

Actually that's not how it worked out for our still-yet-disgruntled-over-that Confederate slave states. How is our economically crippling violence in Afghanistan going? You know, still yet another endless war the people were lied into? Our last legal constitutional war was WWII.

You like Goldwater quotes do ya hon?

A woman has a right to an abortion. That's a decision that's up to the pregnant woman, not up to the pope or some do-gooders or the Religious Right.
Barry Goldwater

While I am a great believer in the free enterprise system and all that it entails, I am an even stronger believer in the right of our people to live in a clean and pollution-free environment.
Barry Goldwater

I am a conservative Republican, but I believe in democracy and the separation of church and state. The conservative movement is founded on the simple tenet that people have the right to live life as they please as long as they don't hurt anyone else in the process.
Barry Goldwater

Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.
Barry Goldwater

Small men, seeking great wealth or power, have too often and too long turned even the highest levels of public service into mere personal opportunity.
Barry Goldwater

They may also have small hands and a tiny mushroom dick.

He is a pathetic troll.
For not agreeing? You people and your outreach efforts.

Have you thought of attempting a coherent rebuttal or discussion?

Have you considered the possibility...probability.....that many insightful folks don't what to encourage your posting.

Next time you're in a 'discussion' in real life, turn quickly and you'll catch the rest of the folks eye-rolling.

Please don't bother responding.

Have you noticed that the liberal lunatics that post on these threads seem to be more angry than usual? I attribute this to the "impeachment" meaning absolutely NOTHING, because it changed NOTHING. The libs, I'm sure, are upset that they didn't get their Christmas present of Trump being out of office. And of course, they realize that the Dim Dems have NO candidates that could realistically prevent Trump from being re-elected. The liberal lunatics' insanity seems to have gone up a notch because of these things.

Have you considered the possibility...probability.....that many insightful folks don't what to encourage your posting.

Next time you're in a 'discussion' in real life, turn quickly and you'll catch the rest of the folks eye-rolling.

Yeah, I've witnessed your need for a safe space.

He is nothing but a pathetic troll.

Have you noticed that the liberal lunatics that post on these threads seem to be more angry than usual? I attribute this to the "impeachment" meaning absolutely NOTHING, because it changed NOTHING. The libs, I'm sure, are upset that they didn't get their Christmas present of Trump being out of office. And of course, they realize that the Dim Dems have NO candidates that could realistically prevent Trump from being re-elected. The liberal lunatics' insanity seems to have gone up a notch because of these things.
I've noticed that the burr seems to be up some folks' arse that others exist.

Bo DOES prove EVERY time he posts that he knows ABSOLUTELY DIDDLEYSQUAT about politics. His severe TDS clouds all of his thinking. It must be horrific to live life that way.

Yeah, I've witnessed your need for a safe space.
See.

He is nothing but a pathetic troll.
So you say, but then we see your behavior. You can't talk about or discuss anything at all.

Forum List

Back