🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Qanon believer expected to win congressional house seat!

republicans are left wing in this country,,,,
LoL!!!

giphy.gif

Lemme guess, Democrats are right wing?

Last edited:
democrats are also left wing,,,just farther left than repubes,,,
prove me wrong,,,
Both parties are so far to right, they're almost complete off the cliff.

The fact that America is the only western civilization that doesn't have universal healthcare or even as much as a public option, in 2020, and that so many self-proclaimed conservatives consider that to by some form of government tyranny proves how far to right she is.

You're a far rightwing lunatic.

democrats are also left wing,,,just farther left than repubes,,,
prove me wrong,,,
Both parties are so far to right, they're almost complete off the cliff.

The fact that America is the only western civilization that doesn't have universal healthcare or even as much as a public option, in 2020, and that so many self-proclaimed conservatives consider that to by some form of government tyranny proves how far to right she is.

You're a far rightwing lunatic.

I see you dont know how our system was constructed,,,in this country right wing is less government than allowed by the constitution and the left wing is more government than the constitution allows,,
and that puts both dems and repube on the left wing,,

youre right ,,I am far right and close to an anarchist that has accepted the constitution under its original intent as a compromise,,,

No matter how far and radical the right goes, they always go further and further.

I have no doubt that when they can get away with killing people....they'll start.....
by "get away with killing people" do you mean when we are justified???

cause thats the only reason free people shoot another,,,

Yeah lefty hates it when you catch him raping your kid and then you blow his brains out....
it really makes him feel like he's being persecuted.....

JO

Forum List

Back