Question about Noah.

That's not a genealogical record. I'm speaking of the record of a family. I didn't say geological.
That certainly is a genealogical record. Do you know what the term means?

Yes I certainly do. I have about 2500 individuals in my own family tree that I have documented as ancestors. That Dear, is a genealogical record.
That, dear is quite a sidestep.

The link gave you can be denied but not ignored or refuted.

I neither denied or refuted the link. I simply said it was not a genealogical record and it isn't. It is no one's family tree.
Pointless. The chemistry of DNA has common attributes that connect humans and our distant ancestors.

CB621 Mitochondrial Eve

The "mitochondrial Eve," to which this claim refers, is the most recent common female ancestor, not the original female ancestor. There would have been other humans living earlier and at the same time. The mtDNA lineages of other women contemporary with her eventually died out. Mitochondrial Eve was merely the youngest common ancestor of all today's mtDNA. She may not even have been human.

What are you rambling on about now?

And just making statements don't further yours.
I've provided links to the data.

Where is the verifiable data to some conspiracy theory you have regarding something you have invented called a "first earth age?

Common sense. No dinosaurs now. Dinosaurs then.
It's all a conspiracy, right?

No. Common sense.
Magic and supernaturalism are not common sense themes.

Neither are most all of your nonsensical posts.

That certainly is a genealogical record. Do you know what the term means?

Yes I certainly do. I have about 2500 individuals in my own family tree that I have documented as ancestors. That Dear, is a genealogical record.

I neither denied or refuted the link. I simply said it was not a genealogical record and it isn't. It is no one's family tree.
Pointless. The chemistry of DNA has common attributes that connect humans and our distant ancestors.

CB621 Mitochondrial Eve

The "mitochondrial Eve," to which this claim refers, is the most recent common female ancestor, not the original female ancestor. There would have been other humans living earlier and at the same time. The mtDNA lineages of other women contemporary with her eventually died out. Mitochondrial Eve was merely the youngest common ancestor of all today's mtDNA. She may not even have been human.

I gave you the link you asked for.

Where is the verifiable data to some conspiracy theory you have regarding something you have invented called a "first earth age?

No. Common sense.

You're just incensed that science refutes your need to believe in Ark tales and mythical floods.

Of course. First earth age fossils. Common sense.
Inventing these rather strange and obtuse conspiracy theories are not helping your failed argument.

What is all this conspiracy theory nonsense you speak of? Conspiracy about what?

You seem to get all heated up about my mentioning of earth ages. OK. If you don't like my terminology, fine. That terminology is used quite a bit. It is used to describe large time periods and small time periods, even time periods within time periods. We have had the stone age, the bronze age, the iron age, etc. One might claim this to be the cell phone age, the information age, the computer age. Who cares. Perhaps you might prefer the dinosaur age, the lost world age, the pre-historic age, or another term for my first earth age? Who really cares what you call it. It doesn't matter in the least. Change the word "age" to era if you prefer. In any case the dinosaur or pre-historic era is long gone but the fossils of this bygone era remain with us.

CB621 Mitochondrial Eve

I gave you the link you asked for.

No you didn't. What was her daughter's name? And her daughter's daughter?

No. Common sense.

You're just incensed that science refutes your need to believe in Ark tales and mythical floods.

Actually I'm incensed because science can't cure my cold.

Do you have any real scientific archeological evidence?

Well duhhh. I would claim those Babylonian tablets to be scientific archeological evidence. What do you want, a Fox News report with eyewitness accounts?
Geological proof that a worldwide flood happened.

The Babylonia tablets are archeological proof.
I used the wrong term, I meant geological proof. A story isn't proof. Even written in stone.

I've already provided the archeological proof you asked for and I have repeatedly researched and shot down Hollie's false claims. You atheists really do need to provide some data on your own that is somewhat accurate and refrain from making intentionally false claims as to dates, etc. I am not here to constantly correct your false claims nor to research for you.
A story isn't proof, give me tangible geological proof. If there was a global flood, there should be a sediment layer recording it.

So, does anyone know after all this how kangaroos got to the boat and back to Australia?

Inventing these rather strange and obtuse conspiracy theories are not helping your failed argument.

What is all this conspiracy theory nonsense you speak of? Conspiracy about what?

You seem to get all heated up about my mentioning of earth ages. OK. If you don't like my terminology, fine. That terminology is used quite a bit. It is used to describe large time periods and small time periods, even time periods within time periods. We have had the stone age, the bronze age, the iron age, etc. One might claim this to be the cell phone age, the information age, the computer age. Who cares. Perhaps you might prefer the dinosaur age, the lost world age, the pre-historic age, or another term for my first earth age? Who really cares what you call it. It doesn't matter in the least. Change the word "age" to era if you prefer. In any case the dinosaur or pre-historic era is long gone but the fossils of this bygone era remain with us.
I've never read of any "first earth age". Did you get that from a creation ministry?

Well duhhh. I would claim those Babylonian tablets to be scientific archeological evidence. What do you want, a Fox News report with eyewitness accounts?

I used the wrong term, I meant geological proof. A story isn't proof. Even written in stone.

I've already provided the archeological proof you asked for and I have repeatedly researched and shot down Hollie's false claims. You atheists really do need to provide some data on your own that is somewhat accurate and refrain from making intentionally false claims as to dates, etc. I am not here to constantly correct your false claims nor to research for you.
A story isn't proof, give me tangible geological proof. If there was a global flood, there should be a sediment layer recording it.

First, I don't have to give you anything. Second, I have stated that seashells have been found atop almost every mountain range in the world. You claimed this was because of the shifts in the earth's plates. I guess this works regardless of how far the mountains are from the ocean? I even asked you for the name of an ocean to which you never responded. Provide your own research.

When I provide information to you folks, you attack the source of the information as being something from a right-wing Christian creationist website. Even with that being so, the honorable thing would be to attack and disprove the information provided, not the source of the information as you always do. That approach proves nothing. I am onto your games and will not fall for it any longer. You want to ask questions and provide little proof yourselves but attack whatever source I provide. I have never attacked your sources.

I've never read of any "first earth age". Did you get that from a creation ministry?

My point exactly. Did I attack your sources? No, I didn't. Why don't you people have any scruples?

I don't doubt that one bit. You probably never heard of the bronze age either. You'll have to tell me. You're the one who mentioned something about a 6,000 year old earth. I'm the one who claimed its over 10 billion years old. I didn't realize you were in the new earther crowd.

Last edited:

First, I don't have to give you anything. Second, I have stated that seashells have been found atop almost every mountain range in the world. You claimed this was because of the shifts in the earth's plates. I guess this works regardless of how far the mountains are from the ocean? I even asked you for the name of an ocean to which you never responded. Provide your own research.

When I provide information to you folks, you attack the source of the information as being something from a right-wing Christian creationist website. Even with that being so, the honorable thing would be to attack and disprove the information provided, not the source of the information as you always do. That approach proves nothing. I am onto your games and will not fall for it any longer. You want to ask questions and provide little proof yourselves but attack whatever source I provide. I have never attacked your sources.
So you have no geological proof of a global flood. Got it.
Does anyone?

I don't doubt that one bit. You probably never heard of the bronze age either. You'll have to tell me. You're the one who mentioned something about a 6,000 year old earth. I'm the one who claimed its over 10 billion years old. I didn't realize you were in the new earther crowd.
The earth is over 10 billion years old? Where did you get that from?

So you have no geological proof of a global flood. Got it.
Does anyone?

Don't know how to do a search?

The earth is over 10 billion years old? Where did you get that from?

You have more questions than a five year old. It's called opinion. My opinion.

So, does anyone know after all this how kangaroos got to the boat and back to Australia?

Oh goody!! Taz must have the ship's manifest. Please share it with all of us.
Well, if kangaroos are alive today, they had to be on Noah's boat. pretty simple really. If you don't know the answer, just say so.

It was not my question. It was your question. If I wanted an answer to it, I would research it.

Forum List

Back