Question about Noah.

but you are foolish to continue to make that same false claim.....I do believe in the Bible, I just reject your idiocy......
Was eve made from one of adam's ribs?

Why not? Makes more sense than the evolutionists claims that she was made out of some cesspool soup or from some fish that climbed up out of the ocean.
C'mon brah, seriously. You think your god plopped down adam fully formed then took a rib and made eve? :cuckoo:

Do you seriously believe Adam was once a bird or a fish? I'm no more insane than you.
Adam never existed. Now you know.

Then according to you, neither did King David, Abraham, Jacob, the Christ, James, Jude, Queen Elizabeth, etc., etc. You just wiped out all of history.

but you are foolish to continue to make that same false claim.....I do believe in the Bible, I just reject your idiocy......

Why not? Makes more sense than the evolutionists claims that she was made out of some cesspool soup or from some fish that climbed up out of the ocean.
C'mon brah, seriously. You think your god plopped down adam fully formed then took a rib and made eve? :cuckoo:

Do you seriously believe Adam was once a bird or a fish? I'm no more insane than you.

I have known lots of ADAM's------not during my childhood---I do not remember a single "adam"----in grammar school---
but it seems to have become a more popular name since that time-------of course there was JOHN ADAMS ----papa and baby------but that was long ago

The Hebrew language is also clear. 'Tebel' (the entire earth) was used in the creation story and the judgment of the earth. The word 'Kol' was used to describe all of a particular region. The word 'Tebel' does not occur in the flood account.

We can see that holding true in the flood account itself. Genesis 8:5 tells us that Noah could see the tops of the mountains. Four verses later it notes the dove returned to the Ark as water covered all the earth. If Noah could see mountain tops, then it follows all of the rest of the region was flooded--not all the earth, as mountains were no longer covered.
So just make it up as you go along.

As the fable has no hard data to support it, believe whatever you wish.

Yes indeed. People from all over the world just simply dreamed up a story of the flood all on their own. You gotta be kidding me.

There is much archaeological evidence confirming the Flood of Noah. There is a tablet in Babylon on which one of the Babylonian kings mentions his enjoyment in reading the writings of those who lived before the Flood. Another Babylonian tablet gives an interesting confirmation. Noah was the tenth generation from Adam according to the Bible, and this Babylonian tablet names the ten kings of Babylon who lived before the Flood. Another tablet names all the kings of Babylon, and after the first ten there are the words: “The Deluge came up. . .”
Stories of the Nochian Flood have been found in almost every civilization in the world. Dr. Aaron Smith of the University of Greensboro collected a complete history of the literature on Noah’s Ark. He found 80,000 works in 72 languages about the flood. About 70,000 of them mention the wreckage of the Ark.
Do you have any real scientific archeological evidence?

Well duhhh. I would claim those Babylonian tablets to be scientific archeological evidence. What do you want, a Fox News report with eyewitness accounts?
Geological proof that a worldwide flood happened.

The Babylonia tablets are archeological proof.

Yes indeed. People from all over the world just simply dreamed up a story of the flood all on their own. You gotta be kidding me.

There is much archaeological evidence confirming the Flood of Noah. There is a tablet in Babylon on which one of the Babylonian kings mentions his enjoyment in reading the writings of those who lived before the Flood. Another Babylonian tablet gives an interesting confirmation. Noah was the tenth generation from Adam according to the Bible, and this Babylonian tablet names the ten kings of Babylon who lived before the Flood. Another tablet names all the kings of Babylon, and after the first ten there are the words: “The Deluge came up. . .”
Stories of the Nochian Flood have been found in almost every civilization in the world. Dr. Aaron Smith of the University of Greensboro collected a complete history of the literature on Noah’s Ark. He found 80,000 works in 72 languages about the flood. About 70,000 of them mention the wreckage of the Ark.

Well duhhh. I would claim those Babylonian tablets to be scientific archeological evidence. What do you want, a Fox News report with eyewitness accounts?

I used the wrong term, I meant geological proof. A story isn't proof. Even written in stone.

Then according to you, neither did King David, Abraham, Jacob, the Christ, James, Jude, Queen Elizabeth, etc., etc. You just wiped out all of history.
How did I manage that?

I used the wrong term, I meant geological proof. A story isn't proof. Even written in stone.

I've already provided the archeological proof you asked for and I have repeatedly researched and shot down Hollie's false claims. You atheists really do need to provide some data on your own that is somewhat accurate and refrain from making intentionally false claims as to dates, etc. I am not here to constantly correct your false claims nor to research for you.

How did I manage that?

We have the oldest known recorded genealogical record right there in the Bible. Read it.

God's going to destroy all the land and dirt and all living, breathing things on it. That means the entire planet. It couldn't be any clearer.

The Hebrew language is also clear. 'Tebel' (the entire earth) was used in the creation story and the judgment of the earth. The word 'Kol' was used to describe all of a particular region. The word 'Tebel' does not occur in the flood account.

We can see that holding true in the flood account itself. Genesis 8:5 tells us that Noah could see the tops of the mountains. Four verses later it notes the dove returned to the Ark as water covered all the earth. If Noah could see mountain tops, then it follows all of the rest of the region was flooded--not all the earth, as mountains were no longer covered.

Umm, sorry. You're being silly. "Collecting literature" means stamp collecting.

If you want literature, have at it: Flood Stories from Around the World

Many cultures have flood stories but those are not connected to the tales and fables of the bibles.

How did I manage that?

We have the oldest known recorded genealogical record right there in the Bible. Read it.
Actually, that's not true. We have genealogical records going back much further than 6,000 years.

God's going to destroy all the land and dirt and all living, breathing things on it. That means the entire planet. It couldn't be any clearer.

Many cultures have flood stories but those are not connected to the tales and fables of the bibles.

And we are just simply prohibited to even guess from where they got such stories. LOL!!

Yes. Everyone has a flood story. Nothing in the link connects those stories to biblical takes and fables.

So, how is it that civilizations and cultures existing at the time of Noah's alleged pleasure cruise have no record of any flood?[/QUOT

Both Postmordern and I have totally shot that claim of your down over and over again. Can't you at least be honest. You claimed the Mayans were from before the flood and I showed you they were not. You will perjury yourself to try to prove your points. You are a dishonest camper.

How did I manage that?

Actually, that's not true. We have genealogical records going back much further than 6,000 years.

Possibly but I haven't seen one. Why don't you offer a link?

And we are just simply prohibited to even guess from where they got such stories. LOL!!
Not at all, LOL!!

The stories derive from the result of glacier and snow melt at the end of the last Ice Age 15,000 to 12,000 years ago.

There's no need to introduce angry gawds and Arks when science and the geologic record provide testable answers.

How did I manage that?

Fossil Hominids mitochondrial DNA

Not at all, LOL!!

The stories derive from the result of glacier and snow melt at the end of the last Ice Age 15,000 to 12,000 years ago.

There's no need to introduce angry gawds and Arks when science and the geologic record provide testable answers.

Ice Age where. We have experienced ice ages in some parts of the world after the flood. Your geologic records are skewed. Your fossil records are skewed. I've already told you the earth in my own opinion is older than your 4.5 billion years. The dinosaur fossils are superimposed upon the fossils of this earth age. It's the same earth, the fossils from the first earth age remain with us though. They were not removed.

How did I manage that?

Of course. First earth age fossils. Common sense.

Yes. Everyone has a flood story. Nothing in the link connects those stories to biblical takes and fables.

So, how is it that civilizations and cultures existing at the time of Noah's alleged pleasure cruise have no record of any flood?[/QUOT

Both Postmordern and I have totally shot that claim of your down over and over again. Can't you at least be honest. You claimed the Mayans were from before the flood and I showed you they were not. You will perjury yourself to try to prove your points. You are a dishonest camper.

You gave shot down nothing.

In fact, you have sidestepped and dodged any attempt to address the historical and archeological records that identify many cultures and civilizations that existed at the time of the alleged biblical flood, Egyptian civilization for one example.

How did I manage that?

That's not a genealogical record. I'm speaking of the record of a family. I didn't say geological.

Forum List

Back