Question about Noah.

How did I manage that?

We have the oldest known recorded genealogical record right there in the Bible. Read it.
Actually, that's not true. We have genealogical records going back much further than 6,000 years.

Possibly but I haven't seen one. Why don't you offer a link?

Fossil Hominids mitochondrial DNA

Of course. First earth age fossils. Common sense.
Inventing these rather strange and obtuse conspiracy theories are not helping your failed argument.

How did I manage that?

We have the oldest known recorded genealogical record right there in the Bible. Read it.
Actually, that's not true. We have genealogical records going back much further than 6,000 years.

That's not a genealogical record. I'm speaking of the record of a family. I didn't say geological.
I'm afraid such a transparent sidestep only serves to further weaken your claims.

Yes. Everyone has a flood story. Nothing in the link connects those stories to biblical takes and fables.

So, how is it that civilizations and cultures existing at the time of Noah's alleged pleasure cruise have no record of any flood?[/QUOT

Both Postmordern and I have totally shot that claim of your down over and over again. Can't you at least be honest. You claimed the Mayans were from before the flood and I showed you they were not. You will perjury yourself to try to prove your points. You are a dishonest camper.

You gave shot down nothing.

In fact, you have sidestepped and dodged any attempt to address the historical and archeological records that identify many cultures and civilizations that existed at the time of the alleged biblical flood, Egyptian civilization for one example.

You claimed the Mayans were another. They weren't. Neither are the Egyptians. Prove the Egyptians. Back up your claim. I tire of researching for you only to discover you have falsified your dates.

Inventing these rather strange and obtuse conspiracy theories are not helping your failed argument.

And just making statements don't further yours. Where's that genealogical record you claimed? Is that yet another false claim of yours?

How did I manage that?

That's not a genealogical record. I'm speaking of the record of a family. I didn't say geological.
That certainly is a genealogical record. Do you know what the term means?

I'm afraid such a transparent sidestep only serves to further weaken your claims.

Still waiting for your genealogical record.

And just making statements don't further yours.
I've provided links to the data.

Where is the verifiable data to some conspiracy theory you have regarding something you have invented called a "first earth age?

Was eve made from one of adam's ribs?

Why not? Makes more sense than the evolutionists claims that she was made out of some cesspool soup or from some fish that climbed up out of the ocean.
C'mon brah, seriously. You think your god plopped down adam fully formed then took a rib and made eve? :cuckoo:

Do you seriously believe Adam was once a bird or a fish? I'm no more insane than you.
Adam never existed. Now you know.

Then according to you, neither did King David, Abraham, Jacob, the Christ, James, Jude, Queen Elizabeth, etc., etc. You just wiped out all of history.

There is a difference between a historical figure existing and a historical figure doing all kinds of magical stuff. There may have been a firebrand preacher named Jesus that got crucified for being a thorn in the side of the authorities, but that doesn't meant he was really the Son of God and had all kinds of powers. President Lincoln is a real historical figure, but that doesn't mean that he was a vampire hunter on the side even though I saw this movie where he was just that.

King David was real, but his deeds and life were expanded on by the people telling stories. He didn't live his life like he was in some cheesy 80s action film.

Yes I certainly do. I have about 2500 individuals in my own family tree that I have documented as ancestors. That Dear, is a genealogical record.

It's in the link I gave you.

Where is your data for the genealogical information for Adam & Eve?

Where is the verifiable data to some conspiracy theory you have regarding something you have invented called a "first earth age?

Common sense. No dinosaurs now. Dinosaurs then.

Yes I certainly do. I have about 2500 individuals in my own family tree that I have documented as ancestors. That Dear, is a genealogical record.
That, dear is quite a sidestep.

The link gave you can be denied but not ignored or refuted.

It's all a conspiracy, right?

Try the Book of Genesis. Give the complete listing of sons all the way to Noah and then gives a listing of Noah's sons and their sons.

I neither denied or refuted the link. I simply said it was not a genealogical record and it isn't. It is no one's family tree.

No. Common sense.

Try the Book of Genesis. Give the complete listing of sons all the way to Noah and then gives a listing of Noah's sons and their sons.
That's not a genealogical record. That's a collection of tales and fables.

I suppose your stumbling block is literal rendering of biblical tales and fables.

Other than science being a global conspiracy, how do you account for biologic history extending well past 6,000 years?

No. Common sense.
Magic and supernaturalism are not common sense themes.

I neither denied or refuted the link. I simply said it was not a genealogical record and it isn't. It is no one's family tree.
Pointless. The chemistry of DNA has common attributes that connect humans and our distant ancestors.

CB621 Mitochondrial Eve

The "mitochondrial Eve," to which this claim refers, is the most recent common female ancestor, not the original female ancestor. There would have been other humans living earlier and at the same time. The mtDNA lineages of other women contemporary with her eventually died out. Mitochondrial Eve was merely the youngest common ancestor of all today's mtDNA. She may not even have been human.

That's not a genealogical record. That's a collection of tales and fables.

I suppose your stumbling block is literal rendering of biblical tales and fables.

Other than science being a global conspiracy, how do you account for biologic history extending well past 6,000 years?

You really are too uneducated for words. It certainly is by all definitions a record of a family tree.

I account for history extending well beyond 6,000 years because I believe the earth to be at least 10 billion years old. Why shouldn't there be evidence of its existence well beyond a mere 6,000 years? That's stupid.

Forum List

Back