Question about Ted Cruz

I see you're still working on that ESL thingy.

Says the poor hapless soul that was confused and confounded by this simple sentence:

""I make a simple statement of fact."

If you need help, I'll be happy to work with you. Highlight the place in that sentence where you go lost.

Oh, I didn't get lost, I just found your phrasing a bit humorous.

Which is odd given that its your phrasing. I quoted you exactly.

But tell us again about that 'ESL thingy'.

How about you tell me, exactly where that "quote" supposedly came from in this thread?

You'll want to read my post again, this time for comprehension:

"Which is odd given that its your phrasing. I quoted you exactly."

And where did I say that my quote of your words came from this thread?

Prove it, what thread and post number did it supposedly come from, or was it from my blog?

Says the poor hapless soul that was confused and confounded by this simple sentence:

""I make a simple statement of fact."

If you need help, I'll be happy to work with you. Highlight the place in that sentence where you go lost.

How about you tell me, exactly where that "quote" supposedly came from in this thread?

Prove it, what thread and post number did it supposedly come from, or was it from my blog?

So you denying saying this:

"I make a simple statement of fact"

?

Yup. But that wasn't the claim I was discussing or disputing.

Nor is it remotely relevant, as Hawaii isn't outside the US. But inside.

I keep trying to figure out what you could possibly be getting from the Democrats that would make it worth sounding like such an utter, laughable flatliner in public with no apparent shame whatsoever, and I just can't even imagine.

Whatever the compensation, let me just congratulate you on how thoroughly you're earning it.

I'm curious what it is about your ilk that makes you abandon a conversation about the facts and evidence.....and flee desperately into ad hominem fallacies. While abandoning their every point.

You won't touch your blunder in claiming that Obama's mother was 17 when he was born (she was 18). You won't discuss the irrelevance of his mother's age to his citizenship, as he was born in Hawaii. You won't touch how no president has ever voluntarily released their college transcripts.

It apparently doesn't take much to make you abandon your every argument.

Actually her age was my mistake, not Cecilie's. Do try to keep up.

Which Cecile agreed with. So its her blunder too.

See how that works?

The only thing she agreed with was the dear leaders mother was not old enough to confer citizenship had she given birth outside the US, nothing more.

Not really relevant- since the whole issue is as moot as "Germany would have won the war if they had the nuclear bomb first"

BUT- if Ann Dunham's husband was still legally married to his Kenyan wife- then unbeknownst to Ann Dunham, their marriage would not have been legally valid in Hawaii, which would make her an unmarried mother- and then according to the law- she still would have conferred citizenship upon her son- if he was born in Ireland or Germany or on Mars

All of which is absolutely irrelevant- all of which has nothing to do with the claims about Cruz.

And yes- Cruz is eligible.

?

???

I make a simple statement of fact and you start trying to put words in my mouth, how regressive of you.

?

???

I make a simple statement of fact and you start trying to put words in my mouth, how regressive of you.

Shhh. Don't ruin this.

?

???

Shhh. Don't ruin this.

My bad. :)

I keep trying to figure out what you could possibly be getting from the Democrats that would make it worth sounding like such an utter, laughable flatliner in public with no apparent shame whatsoever, and I just can't even imagine.

Whatever the compensation, let me just congratulate you on how thoroughly you're earning it.

I'm curious what it is about your ilk that makes you abandon a conversation about the facts and evidence.....and flee desperately into ad hominem fallacies. While abandoning their every point.

You won't touch your blunder in claiming that Obama's mother was 17 when he was born (she was 18). You won't discuss the irrelevance of his mother's age to his citizenship, as he was born in Hawaii. You won't touch how no president has ever voluntarily released their college transcripts.

Which Cecile agreed with. So its her blunder too.

See how that works?

The only thing she agreed with was the dear leaders mother was not old enough to confer citizenship had she given birth outside the US, nothing more.

Not really relevant- since the whole issue is as moot as "Germany would have won the war if they had the nuclear bomb first"

BUT- if Ann Dunham's husband was still legally married to his Kenyan wife- then unbeknownst to Ann Dunham, their marriage would not have been legally valid in Hawaii, which would make her an unmarried mother- and then according to the law- she still would have conferred citizenship upon her son- if he was born in Ireland or Germany or on Mars

All of which is absolutely irrelevant- all of which has nothing to do with the claims about Cruz.

And yes- Cruz is eligible.

Place of birth is such a difficult concept for some to grasp. As may birthers keep equating it with parentage.

Anyone born in the US is a citizen at birth, regardless of parentage. Well, save the kids of diplomats and invading solders, I suppose.

?

???

OH NO!!!!!!! A typo from another thread, desperation much?

?

???

The funny part is when you insulted my use of English when I quoted you.

Laughing......you are a hoot.

?

???

Happy to provide a bit of entertainment.

?

???

Happy to provide a bit of entertainment.

Every Birther thread is pure entertainment.

Well, that's great.... it would have been great if nutters like G would have recognized that when the same questions were raised regarding Obama, it had nothing to do with skin color.

Obama was born in Hawaii. In case there's any confusion, Hawaii is inside the United States.

Cruz was born in Canada. To be equally clear, that's not inside the United States.

See the difference? They're different places.

Whatever... the question was, was he born in Hawaii..... see the difference? Again, why do you guys hate Hispanics?

:)

A question answered by the State of Hawaii in 2007. And which Birthers promptly ignored. But their willful ignorance doesn't change the facts.

There's no dispute that Cruz was born in Canada. Cruz openly admits it. Its amusing.....Cruz actually is everything that the Birther's false accused Obama of being. But oddly......the Birthers don't seem to apply those standards to Cruz.

Odd that. Its almost like they don't give a shit about their own babble.

And at that point most if us let it go.... but since you seem to have trouble here, why were we racist to ask the question and leftwing nutters not for asking the same question as to eligibility? It was simply a question of eligibility.

Ask the question? No. Ignore the answer, virtually every fact surrounding the case and cling to a batshit conspiracy theory that is cut to ribbons by Occam's Razor and its own stunning lack of evidence?

Lets just say that if Barack's name had been 'Barry O'Bama' whose dad was born in Dublin, there probably wouldn't be a birther conspiracy.

Oh, so I am correct then... If Ted Cruz were Ted Smith, you wouldn't care. Got it.

Obama was born in Hawaii. In case there's any confusion, Hawaii is inside the United States.

Cruz was born in Canada. To be equally clear, that's not inside the United States.

Whatever... the question was, was he born in Hawaii..... see the difference? Again, why do you guys hate Hispanics?

A question answered by the State of Hawaii in 2007. And which Birthers promptly ignored. But their willful ignorance doesn't change the facts.

There's no dispute that Cruz was born in Canada. Cruz openly admits it. Its amusing.....Cruz actually is everything that the Birther's false accused Obama of being. But oddly......the Birthers don't seem to apply those standards to Cruz.

And at that point most if us let it go.... but since you seem to have trouble here, why were we racist to ask the question and leftwing nutters not for asking the same question as to eligibility? It was simply a question of eligibility.

Ask the question? No. Ignore the answer, virtually every fact surrounding the case and cling to a batshit conspiracy theory that is cut to ribbons by Occam's Razor and its own stunning lack of evidence?

Lets just say that if Barack's name had been 'Barry O'Bama' whose dad was born in Dublin, there probably wouldn't be a birther conspiracy.

Oh, so I am correct then... If Ted Cruz were Ted Smith, you wouldn't care. Got it.

If Ted Smith were a US citizen at birth like Ted Cruz.....I certainly wouldn't care.

If Barack Obama were 'Barry O'Bama' whose dad was born in Dublin....I seriously doubt there would be a Birther Conspiracy.

If Ted Smith were a US citizen at birth like Ted Cruz.....I certainly wouldn't care.

If Barack Obama were 'Barry O'Bama' whose dad was born in Dublin....I seriously doubt there would be a Birther Conspiracy.

So, how long have you hated Hispanics? Is this a new thing or an old thing?

So, how long have you hated Hispanics? Is this a new thing or an old thing?

When did you stop beating your wife?

And it only took three years of asking to have that clarified. Excuse us if our crystal ball wasn't working.

It took 3 years of asking to 'discover' that Stanley Ann Dunham's birthday was in 1942?

When was this a 'secret'?

What you don't realize, by the law, she would have had to been 19 to confer citizenship had he been born outside the US. That would have been 5 years after her 14th birthday.

This would actually be the main reason I declined from the outset to get into it with you: You're fanatically, frothingly trying to derail the thread into YET ANOTHER defense of your hero and Messiah, and if I decline to discuss it long enough, you will produce BOTH sides of the argument anyway, obviating any need for me to waste the effort. Whatever I said, you would have heard that I "claimed Obama's mother was THIS old", because you just demonstrated to us that you "heard" that in me saying, "I'm not interested in talking about it".

1) There were valid questions about Obama's birth that needed to be addressed.

2) Obama took three years to substantively respond to those questions.

3) Absolutely nothing that Obama says or does will ever be wrong in your eyes, or remembered beyond his issuing of your talking points.

4) This thread is about Ted Cruz, not Obama, although your diligent sucking of Obama's cock is duly noted, and I'm sure one of your fellow worshippers will report it to him soon.

This is awesome watching leftwing nutters like G5000 now fascinated by citizenship... I guess only with Hispanics. Why doe lefties like G shit their pants over Hispanics?

If you actually review his claims, his contention is the place of birth. Not ethnicity. Cruz was born a natural-born citizen of Canada.

That's just a fact.

The question is, does that make one ineligible to be president. I argue, no...it doesn't. As long as you were also a US citizen at birth. Which Cruz was.

Well, that's great.... it would have been great if nutters like G would have recognized that when the same questions were raised regarding Obama, it had nothing to do with skin color.

Some people are intelligent. You are not. See the difference?

It took 3 years of asking to 'discover' that Stanley Ann Dunham's birthday was in 1942?

When was this a 'secret'?

What you don't realize, by the law, she would have had to been 19 to confer citizenship had he been born outside the US. That would have been 5 years after her 14th birthday.

In Skylar's eyes, the mistake is anyone's and everyone's who suggests that there was ever an irregularity with Obama that needed addressing, because all that matters is SKYLAR MUST YET AGAIN DEFEND OBAMA! IT'S ALL ABOUT OBAMA!!!!! AAAAAGHHHH!!!

And then he falls down on the floor in a twitching seizure and has to be taken for a lie-down in a quiet space.

This is awesome watching leftwing nutters like G5000 now fascinated by citizenship... I guess only with Hispanics. Why doe lefties like G shit their pants over Hispanics?

If you actually review his claims, his contention is the place of birth. Not ethnicity. Cruz was born a natural-born citizen of Canada.

That's just a fact.

The question is, does that make one ineligible to be president. I argue, no...it doesn't. As long as you were also a US citizen at birth. Which Cruz was.

Wow, it's like there are different circumstances to each situation, and you're too busy screaming, "NOOOO!!!! OBAMA THE CHRIST IS PERFECT AND YOU ARE ALL WRONG AND EVIL TO QUESTION HIM!!!!!!" to actually notice any of them.

It's almost like you're too goddamned dumb to realize that people aren't saying the words you're trying to stuff in their mouths.

Forum List

Back