Question for all the righties.

Wouldn't righties want to mitigate the consequences as well?
Not if they feel it's impractical or that it'll prevent people from growing up to be independent adults that can take care of themselves.

Sometimes consequence are important. We need reasons to do the right thing and be responsible.

Every Citizen (or incoming illegal) poor, miserable, uneducated and "equal" (like they currently are) but give basic food and shelter w/o working for it.
Ruled by "ELITE" Tryants who are showered with massive treasure. See Cuba or NK for example.
By definition illegal would not be a citizen. Then you think all to the left of your politics want to see full blown authoritarian communism?

Wouldn't righties want to mitigate the consequences as well?
Of course they want to do that, but the two camps disagree on the best way to do it. On the one hand, you have a group that is willing to trade freedom for the illusion of security, not realizing that they are just handing the keys of their survival to the next powerful madman to come along, and once he comes into power, they have no means to free themselves. On the other hand, you have a group that is NOT willing to trade freedom but wants to INCREASE it, since freedom is what built the wealthiest, most powerful nation in the history of the world.

Freedom is risky, chaotic, requires people to be responsible for themselves and accept the consequences of their choices, and is always preferable to the alternative.

Not if they feel it's impractical or that it'll prevent people from growing up to be independent adults that can take care of themselves.

Sometimes consequence are important. We need reasons to do the right thing and be responsible.
True, but don't you think most lefties would want people to be independent adults as well?

What do you think people in this country on your political left want the USA to be like?

If I were of the politically-left persuasion, I'd want one big happy liberal country to live in, with no mean old conservatives tweeting mean things at me. I just want to sit around a campfire with all the different colored people toasting marshmallows and talking about how nice it would to have a pet unicorn. Except some of them couldn't understand me because we all speak different.

But those mean old conservatives keep telling me there's no such things as unicorns, and that makes me sad. So if I could, I would send all those mean people to a work camp so they wouldn't be mean to me. Or put them in an oven or something. Because all I wanted was a pet unicorn. And a big mountain made out of rock candy too, come to think of it.

And also to dress up like a woman too. But those mean old conservatives laugh at me and call me names. I just wish I could throw them in the oven. Because they're mean to me. Especially that Orange man. He is so mean and I want to throw him in the oven too.

:laughing0301:

True, but don't you think most lefties would want people to be independent adults as well?
They think they do, but there doesn't seem to be an end to the push for the system to take care of people. We're not independent and functional adults if the government provides for all of our needs and shields us from the consequences of making bad decisions. That will stunt the growth of humanity. That's how we end up with an Idiocracy.

Last edited:
By definition illegal would not be a citizen. Then you think all to the left of your politics want to see full blown authoritarian communism?

want to see full blown authoritarian communism
So what? EVERY ILLEGAL would not be a Citizen, Laws don't mean anything to them. If its bad for America they will support it. See 2020 or 2022 Election Corruption (now baked in).

Whether they WANT IT or ARE ATCIVELY WORKING towards your goal above, that will be the end result of what they support. They are not smart enough to understand. They are supporting those whos' goal is fundamental change (the destruction) of this once-Great Country. GET OFF ME LOON//

Of course they want to do that, but the two camps disagree on the best way to do it. On the one hand, you have a group that is willing to trade freedom for the illusion of security, not realizing that they are just handing the keys of their survival to the next powerful madman to come along, and once he comes into power, they have no means to free themselves. On the other hand, you have a group that is NOT willing to trade freedom but wants to INCREASE it, since freedom is what built the wealthiest, most powerful nation in the history of the world.

Freedom is risky, chaotic, requires people to be responsible for themselves and accept the consequences of their choices, and is always preferable to the alternative.
You don't think they want freedom as well? Remember, I asked about people in this country. I have seen righties fall into the trap you mention as well. The Patriot Act for example.

So what? EVERY ILLEGAL would not be a Citizen, Laws don't mean anything to them. If its bad for America they will support it. See 2020 or 2022 Election Corruption (now baked in).

Whether they WANT IT or ARE ATCIVELY WORKING towards your goal above, that will be the end result of what they support. They are not smart enough to understand. They are supporting those whos' goal is fundamental change (the destruction) of this once-Great Country. GET OFF ME LOON//
My goal? I don't understand what you are saying here.

I bet almost every American to the left of your politics wants clean elections. Did I say something to deserve being called names? Did I disrespect you?

You don't think they want freedom as well? Remember, I asked about people in this country. I have seen righties fall into the trap you mention as well. The Patriot Act for example.
I see more of that mindset in the other group, especially today, when they yearn for authoritarianism and fantasize about the government rounding up those who disagree with them.

I see more of that mindset in the other group, especially today, when they yearn for authoritarianism and fantasize about the government rounding up those who disagree with them.
That is not a fantasy it is what our government is doing. They are planning to arrest 700 to 1,000 more people who protested the massive on fraud on J6. It is interesting they are making the arrest by using geofencing. That is the same technique used in 2,000 Mules.

It is evidence for an arrest when they want it to be.
As a side note, the FBI used the same geofencing technique to identify individuals inside and outside of the Capitol on January 6 that Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips of True the Vote used to identify ballot traffickers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back