Question For Conservatives.Hillary's Small Rally Crowds.How Come We Never See Them?

So your stupid party isn't allotting delegates the way you think they should. Whose fault is that? It's your party.

:wtf:

You must be trying to pick a fight. That's the only explanation for your blatant stupidity and disregard for what has been said in favor of alternative insinuations. I'm pretty sure that I was quite clear whose "fault" it is. The RNC adopted a delegate allocation plan. The plan is flawed. The results of a flawed plan are poor results.

I'm not trying to pick a fight. The GOP picked a stupid candidate because that's what they want. If you want to blame that on stupid RNC rules, I don't care. It's still right wing stupidity.

You keep trying to insist that the GOP as a whole "wants" Trump as the nominee. But the truth is that the majority of us do not.

Trump received more primary votes than Bush or Reagan. He received more republican primary votes than any other hopeful in any other republican primary.......ever. The right wanted him.

I guess you lost me. How did whether a state is blue, or red, or bright orange like your nominee have anything to do with your primaries? They were REPUBLICAN primaries voted in by REPUBLICANS.

Trump did the best in States with open primaries. Grasp the obvious ...

Gotta prop up your messiah at every turn…

How is saying Democrats voted for Trump propping him up? Wouldn't I want to claim Republicans wanted him to do that? Didn't think that one through, did you, dearest?

“Trump did his best…”

spoken like a true worshiper.

That quote doesn't appear anywhere in the quote box and I don't believe I ever said that.

Spoken like a true Democrat

So you going to show me where I said that quote, Candy Darling?

What? Are you trying to say it's democrats fault that you stupid republicans chose an idiot? Here's a hint. Republicans chose Trump. Democrats have their own nominating process, and don't effect yours.

:slap:

I said it was foolish to allow large blue states to have so much influence. No need to put words into my mouth.

I guess you lost me. How did whether a state is blue, or red, or bright orange like your nominee have anything to do with your primaries? They were REPUBLICAN primaries voted in by REPUBLICANS.

Trump did the best in States with open primaries. Grasp the obvious ...

easy

Is anyone actually saying that either one of these fools is a good choice ?

Truthfully ?

Clinton is a great choice for President.

Best resume of anyone to seek the office since Bush 41.
I have to call partisan blinders on that one. Hillary is a deeply flawed candidate. Trump is too, but we're talking about her. How can anyone in good conscience vote for her after the way she treated those women who (she NOW says) deserve to be heard and believed?

Is anyone actually saying that either one of these fools is a good choice ?

Truthfully ?

Clinton is a great choice for President.

Best resume of anyone to seek the office since Bush 41.
I have to call partisan blinders on that one. Hillary is a deeply flawed candidate. Trump is too, but we're talking about her. How can anyone in good conscience vote for her after the way she treated those women who (she NOW says) deserve to be heard and believed?

Fair criticism.

Large blue states have more people

What is foolish is allowing small red states to have so much power

Having more Democrats should not be a consideration for the GOP nomination process.

Its not

States like NY and California have more Republicans in them than Wyoming, Montana, Dakotas, Mississippi combined

Shouldn't their votes count?

So your stupid party isn't allotting delegates the way you think they should. Whose fault is that? It's your party.

You must be trying to pick a fight. That's the only explanation for your blatant stupidity and disregard for what has been said in favor of alternative insinuations. I'm pretty sure that I was quite clear whose "fault" it is. The RNC adopted a delegate allocation plan. The plan is flawed. The results of a flawed plan are poor results.

I'm not trying to pick a fight. The GOP picked a stupid candidate because that's what they want. If you want to blame that on stupid RNC rules, I don't care. It's still right wing stupidity.

You keep trying to insist that the GOP as a whole "wants" Trump as the nominee. But the truth is that the majority of us do not.

You picked him and now you are stuck with him

The Republican policy of "Anyone can be President" gave you Trump

The Republican policy of "Anyone can be President" gave you Trump

Their contempt for this country and their bigotry gave them trump

Isn't it funny that the average Democrat is more excited about Trump's nomination than the average Republican. One might almost wonder if all those millions of people switching their registration from D to R was some kind of Trojan Horse.

Isn't it funny that the average Democrat is more excited about Trump's nomination than the average Republican. One might almost wonder if all those millions of people switching their registration from D to R was some kind of Trojan Horse.

You guys also blamed the Democrats for giving you McCain and Romney

Don't you ever take responsibility for your picks?

Having more Democrats should not be a consideration for the GOP nomination process.

Its not

States like NY and California have more Republicans in them than Wyoming, Montana, Dakotas, Mississippi combined

Fuck off, rabble. I already explained it. You're a Democrat, you get no say in the matter.

You can say that with a straight face with all the trump idolaters on this board? :lol:

Its not

Fuck off, rabble. I already explained it. You're a Democrat, you get no say in the matter.

You explained nothing idiota. You give yourself far too much credit.

You guys also blamed the Democrats for giving you McCain and Romney

Don't you ever take responsibility for your picks?

They're too stupid to understand that palin and trump skeeve normal people.

Last edited:
Trump gets the same crowds that pay to see Sarah Palin

Doesn't mean he can win...only sell snake oil

Forum List

Back