Question For Conservatives.Hillary's Small Rally Crowds.How Come We Never See Them?

Is anyone actually saying that either one of these fools is a good choice ?

Truthfully ?

Clinton is a great choice for President.

Best resume of anyone to seek the office since Bush 41.
I have to call partisan blinders on that one. Hillary is a deeply flawed candidate. Trump is too, but we're talking about her. How can anyone in good conscience vote for her after the way she treated those women who (she NOW says) deserve to be heard and believed?

are you opposed to a woman supporting her husband?
Isn't that a rather extreme leap of logic, somewhat akin to asking an anti-gun activist if they support women being raped? Of course I'm not opposed to it, any more than an anti-gun activist would be opposed to his mother being protected from a rapist by a gun-wielding concealed carry permit holder. Would you care to rephrase your question in a more meaningful way so as to elicit a more meaningful answer?

Hillary's problem in this instance is that she took part in destroying the characters of women who accused her husband of sexual malfeasance, but now claims that those very same women should be heard and believed. She has not addressed the way she treated those women and did not defend Bubba by simply saying that she believed in him and that he would not act that way. Instead, she took part in trashing them and preventing them from being heard and believed, but now wants to pretend she's a champion for women in just that situation.

You're the one making the leap in logic.

Hillary is unstoppable.
Thanks to thoughtless fools like you.

You should give up.
I have.

Thanks to thoughtless fools like you.

exactly

Thanks, but you have provided no food for thought. Do explain your wisdom in all this.

Yeah, I’d love to hear a reasoned approach to supporting Drumpf at this point. The guy who makes fun of the infirmed, “doesn’t like” war heroes who were captured, insinuates women are on their period…. I’m not sure how you can even stand to look at someone who does that sort of thing. I mean, if you arrived 10 minutes early at your hair stylist’s boutique and she/he was mocking someone who spoke in broken sentences due to a stroke…you’d likely not let this person anywhere near your head or your family. Yet you guys are willing to let this small fraction of a man be your President?

We don't hire people for their political correctness.

We did that for Obama and look what it got us.

We hire them to do a couple of things right.

That's it.

Trump is the best your party can offer. Think about that one for a minute.

False. We could have offered better. Much, much better. But there's no accounting for stupid.

I know. The republicans went for the stupidest candidate possible. It's what they wanted. I guess they wanted someone just as stupid and hateful as them.

Again, we have simpleton America posting to web-sites when they should be in school.

As near as I can tell, Trump was nominated by the fringe part of the GOP with some help. The establishment GOP is trying to derail him......after they nominated him ?

Kinda like HIllary voting against the war after she voted for it.

False. We could have offered better. Much, much better. But there's no accounting for stupid.

I know. The republicans went for the stupidest candidate possible. It's what they wanted. I guess they wanted someone just as stupid and hateful as them.

Again, we have simpleton America posting to web-sites when they should be in school.

As near as I can tell, Trump was nominated by the fringe part of the GOP with some help. The establishment GOP is trying to derail him......after they nominated him ?

Bullshit. Trump is exactly what fox and right wing radio has been demanding for years.

Bullshit. Trump is exactly what fox and right wing radio has been demanding for years.
"Exactly?" No, not so.

But for someone to call the establishment of both parties lip-serving B.S. --- yes, he was the only one. All other 16 republican candidates showed little or no sign of taking on the standard operating procedures of the party. And the party has let us down... badly. A majority in both houses, yet they proposed no legislation to counter Barack and Company. Even if Harry Reid let virtually no proposed bill get to the floor for a vote, the republicans in congress at a minimum should have cried foul to the press so we would at least know what they attempted to change or accomplish. I heard nothing!

So maybe you are happy the way the democrats especially, and the lukewarm republicans have simply fed into the sham of "honest government" for the common good. We are not. But we are left with no choices. It's either Trump or more of the same. We are willing to take the risk.

:desk: :cheers2: :nono: Especially in her last boring speech about how to fix the economy that her President screwed up. And who are these people cheering her on, even after she lies to them? Has anyone ever actually seen these crowds? Yes, maybe the paid actors and baffoons that stand behind her and told not to pick their noses while Hillary is speaking.
Something just isn't right. When Hillary speaks before her crowds of 200, she sounds like a robot that works for Burger King, and at the same time, just makes up stuff about Donald Trump. Just like with Polls. No one can possibly believe that about 55/56% of all potential voters have the same IQ as a Titmouse.
:omg: :shock:

Exactly what has been made up about Trump?

How about that he's a racist, a misogynist, a war monger, a cheat, yada, yada, yada.

I'll agree with that.

That isn't the republican party.

Sorry to break it to your puny little mind. The world is far from the black and white you live in.

:desk: :cheers2: :nono: Especially in her last boring speech about how to fix the economy that her President screwed up. And who are these people cheering her on, even after she lies to them? Has anyone ever actually seen these crowds? Yes, maybe the paid actors and baffoons that stand behind her and told not to pick their noses while Hillary is speaking.
Something just isn't right. When Hillary speaks before her crowds of 200, she sounds like a robot that works for Burger King, and at the same time, just makes up stuff about Donald Trump. Just like with Polls. No one can possibly believe that about 55/56% of all potential voters have the same IQ as a Titmouse.

How about that he's a racist, a misogynist, a war monger, a cheat, yada, yada, yada.

You talking about Trump or HIllary ?

Is anyone actually saying that either one of these fools is a good choice ?

Truthfully ?

Clinton is a great choice for President.

Best resume of anyone to seek the office since Bush 41.

perhaps, if you're looking for some willing to sell her office for cash, who's totally inept at foreign policy, and who is perfectly willing to let subordinates die for political gain, yeah, she has a great resume.

Hillary is trying to make Trump look like a Chupacabra that eats babies, bunnies, small children, puppies and steals money from the poor.

Hillary is trying to make Trump look like a Chupacabra that eats babies, bunnies, small children, puppies and steals money from the poor.
That's the basic idea

Trump is doing little to prove her wrong

That's the basic idea

Trump is doing little to prove her wrong
I cant believe I have lived in Florida since 1990, still havent seen a chupacabra, bigfoot, lochness, monster rabbit, mothman, and those three foot long palmetto bugs,,,am i doing something wrong?

"Exactly?" No, not so.

But for someone to call the establishment of both parties lip-serving B.S. --- yes, he was the only one. All other 16 republican candidates showed little or no sign of taking on the standard operating procedures of the party. And the party has let us down... badly. A majority in both houses, yet they proposed no legislation to counter Barack and Company. Even if Harry Reid let virtually no proposed bill get to the floor for a vote, the republicans in congress at a minimum should have cried foul to the press so we would at least know what they attempted to change or accomplish. I heard nothing!

So maybe you are happy the way the democrats especially, and the lukewarm republicans have simply fed into the sham of "honest government" for the common good. We are not. But we are left with no choices. It's either Trump or more of the same. We are willing to take the risk.

It's you party. You can certainly blow it up if you want to.

Not made up. It came directly from his own mouth..

Forum List

Back