Question for Republicans. Has Border Patrol been hiding vital information from President Biden?

That's a bit off-topic, ain't it? You should be careful before you pigeonhole and build your straw-men, seriously.
And you call that link on topic? No my post is definitely on topic until you pars it to the point that you change the topic yourself. I responded to the quote you made that "you knew" the outcome of a future event. That is obviously untrue, because reality dictates that you cannot possibly "know" the outcome of ANY future event. I believe you are being disingenuous in not calling this thread what it is. An obvious trolling post.

You're right. I just assumed the border patrol et. al. was in daily contact with the white house. Do you really doubt that happens?
I think we presently “talking” past each other.

First, I do doubt that there is “daily” contact.

But let’s assume it is daily. What are the likely subject matters of such communications? I’m going to guess, below.

Today: X number of undocumented aliens showed up at our various border entry points seeking immigration. This is Y more (or less) than the running daily average.

Additionally, the number of undocumented aliens showing up at our ports of entry who are seeking “asylum” (as opposed to seeking immigration) was N. This was approximately M more than the running daily average.

The Border Patrol is unable to provide specific numbers for all the aliens who have made illegal entry attempts at a variety of spots olongapo our Southern Border although we can report the numbers of those who were apprehended and that number is Z which is P More than the running daily average.
Source: my fertile imagination.

What topics are unlikely to be included in any reports provided by our Border Patrol?
My guess is that it is outside of their purview to assess the impact of illegal immigration on our border communities. And this might be a good reason for a President to get his own eyes and ears on those local border communities.

Biden visited one of the main points of entry on the US Mexico border. The vast majority of drugs and immigrants cross our southern border through normal points of entry.
Let’s see if you can answer a question: If he went there to see what is going on, why didn’t he go to the border instead of a parking lot in the middle of a city that had all the illegals bum rushed out of it for his visit?

It is and Biden doesn't care.
It's obvious you never check out Reuters or AP News because what little brain matter you possess would rupture.
Has AP or Reuters reported that the white house doesn't get regular reports from the border?

Do you really doubt that happens?
Of course folks doubt that happens. No rational person, believes Biden is completely in charge. It is a DNC committee approach to running things. No one really believes he either knows, or cares, what the hell is going on in the nation.

He is just happy to get his ass wiped and get some ice cream at the end of the day. . .

Has AP or Reuters reported that the white house doesn't get regular reports from the border?
What's your source for this "fact"?
Why do CNN, MSNBC and Fox know what Biden doesn't?
Do Biden's handlers stop Biden from watching the news?

So still no answer as to what you expect his visit to discover?
Hahaha…WTF could that One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest cast member “discover”…..wetbacks and their fentanyl are streaming in by the thousands and everybody sane knows it…there’s really nothing else to it.

Here is ONE MORE rational answer to your question. MAYORKAS! He has been a nonstop source of misinformation and lies regarding the border. Not the CBP. Mayorkas. Remember his report of CBP "whipping" Haitians. Yeah, that is only one example of his many LIES. Like your disingenuous OP.
Wasn't that investigated, and a final determination made, as is standard procedure? Seems the system worked as intended, doesn't it? Still, that doesn't show anything that Biden could only learn by standing on the border.

Wasn't that investigated, and a final determination made, as is standard procedure? Seems the system worked as intended, doesn't it? Still, that doesn't show anything that Biden could only learn by standing on the border.
Investigate a Liberals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing0301:

Anyone who tries to justify trump's lies and self serving racist policies. Election deniers are a major example.
You seem not to be concerned with any of Brandon’s endless lies.

And you also can’t honestly point to any Trump policy that was actually “racist.”

He went to a sanitized parking lot, not the border, Halfwit.
IK636BFWBRLQRCC5KE5JK7O7D4.jpg

Still, that doesn't show anything that Biden could only learn by standing on the border.
If he stands on the border, it would be very difficult for him to deny the problem as he has done for two solid years. You are aware of this fact and still you are trying to justify his lies about a crisis on the border being non-existent.

I believe you are being disingenuous in not calling this thread what it is. An obvious trolling post.
What makes it a "trolling thread?" instead of a hypothetical conversation to those opposed to the current administration?

If it triggers you so hard, instead of thinking of it as a troll thread, maybe you need to do some introspection?

Does it not all come down to point of view?

Forum List

Back