🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question, why do christians bow to statues?

Whats up with these?

_67992426_dsc04723.jpg

All Catholics are required to memorize the ten commandments before becoming confirmed and once they pass the test that they know the divine commands by heart the very first thing they do as confirmed Catholics is to violate the first commandment and worship a lifeless material object made by human hands as if it was a god that could give spiritual life to those who eat it.

WTF!

Either they are completely lost and confused and deserve our pity or the practice foundational to their entire religion is a deliberate desecration of the teachings of Jesus and demonstration of pure hatred for God.

The god of the goyim , oy vey
Whats up with these?

_67992426_dsc04723.jpg

All Catholics are required to memorize the ten commandments before becoming confirmed and once they pass the test that they know the divine commands by heart the very first thing they do as confirmed Catholics is to violate the first commandment and worship a lifeless material object made by human hands as if it was a god that could give spiritual life to those who eat it.

WTF!

Either they are completely lost and confused and deserve our pity or the practice foundational to their entire religion is a deliberate desecration of the teachings of Jesus and demonstration of pure hatred for God.

Most of us dumb RC's do not believe Jesus is God, why some Protestants do is beyond me. He is the son of God and no where does he claim to be God. But hey like you have what Yaweth for your God, some Christians have Jesus, and if your smart like me, one realizes that no one on earth knows anything, so its ok to worship how you want, as long as you

never ever hurt other people, lie, steal, or cheat, kill or murder. Live in peace, and then whatever the name of your God is, he, she or it , will be very pleased with you.:)

Penelope, If you are RC and you do not believe that Jesus is God then you are just a heretic according to your own church and a hypocrite and a false person according to everyone else for claiming an association with a religion that is entirely based on that which you do not believe..

"and if your smart like me"? lol....

yeah, right.

Now are you RC or Christian?

Neither.

Whatever I am has nothing whatever to do with you professing to be RC out of one side of your mouth while professing a disbelief that Jesus is God out of the other.

You aren't RC or Christian either. You are an actor...... just not a very good one.

I will explain------Adolf was a catholic when he met with the officials from the church-------He was VERY catholic when he appointed Magda Goebbels----also dressed up in a white veil and on her way to church to MASS,,, his ----FIRST LADY---hostess of the REICH----he just was not all that catholic-------in is personal ambitions. Adolf was even a catholic when he described the postion of GERMAN ARYAN WOMEN IN THE WORLD ------Kinder, Kuche and Kirche---------he was not so much a catholic whilst fooling around with his sluts in the bunker

Umm they took literal statues of Isis and baby horus, so you admit the statues they pray to is Baal's Wife Isis and baby Horus.

The cross statue theybow to of the sickly man is Mithra so you admit the devotion is to Mithra, the created image that walked the garden of eden.-Ezekiel 28 warning

Shev-----who took statues of Horus? ----actually the same carvings?. Mithra was a sickly man? -----I did not know------sheesh
----I gotta google

Yes one of the churches use the Egyptian artifact and call it Mary & Baby Jesus. The rest are replicating the statue concept of m9ther & son which was 2 parts of "the original" trinity
Father/Mother/son.
When they converted the discovered Mithraic temples into their bascilica churches like the Basilica of San Clemente, they found there Mithraic relics like a sickly man on the cross at the altar and kept it. The Mithraic cross looks like the one Pope John Paul used to carry it's a replica of the Mithraic cross.
They found one in Ireland that predating the Jesus era.

Umm they took literal statues of Isis and baby horus, so you admit the statues they pray to is Baal's Wife Isis and baby Horus.

The cross statue theybow to of the sickly man is Mithra so you admit the devotion is to Mithra, the created image that walked the garden of eden.-Ezekiel 28 warning

Shev-----who took statues of Horus? ----actually the same carvings?. Mithra was a sickly man? -----I did not know------sheesh
----I gotta google

Yes one of the churches use the Egyptian artifact and call it Mary & Baby Jesus. The rest are replicating the statue concept of m9ther & son which was 2 parts of "the original" trinity
Father/Mother/son.
When they converted the discovered Mithraic temples into their bascilica churches like the Basilica of San Clemente, they found there Mithraic relics like a sickly man on the cross at the altar and kept it. The Mithraic cross looks like the one Pope John Paul used to carry it's a replica of the Mithraic cross.

oh-----I find that a little surprising------but---maybe they just decided to
RECYCLE. why waste?

Guess it's easier to try to attack the perceived hypocrisy of others than stop your own.

There's a reason the Bible talks about removing the beam from one's own eye before attempting to remove the splinter from someone else's. God knew people were going to be that way.

Christians don't.

Catholics do.

"Guno" ends in a vowel that makes him/her/it a probable Italian therefore Catholic so the intimate knowledge of getting a heel stuck up one's ass while genuflecting to a statue is not surprising.

So Catholics aren't Christians? Hummmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes, but they're not ALL Christians. They're not even most Christians, if I remember correctly.

Amazingly enough, there is not a factory somewhere stamping Christians out of a cookie cutter so they're all exactly alike. We come in many varieties.

Christians bow to statues because they hope to see it bleed.

----I gotta google

Father/Mother/son.

Well, since you're apparently not a Catholic or any other flavor of Christian, given that you don't know the answer to your question, I have question for you: what's it to you?

What is it to me? It's easier to list what it isn't
=not Moshiach, not path to salvation, not benefitial to mankind to continue the great lie.

If they can't obey the first and most simplistic instruction
then no wonder God chooses another to be chosen to keep his Essence and memory for it's time and place to be revealed.
It would be like you having a simple project with simple directions instruction panthlet, but the person you hire to put it together chucks the instructions. Then they write their own panthlet that says, they the worker no longer has to obey the rules of wearing safety goggles and gloves that the original panthlet warned. Then they have the nerve to complain to you the boss when they become blind and have their fingertips amputated for not heeding the warning and instructions. Would you not designate another
CHOSEN worker to do your deed? Preferebly one who obeys and trusts the instructions?

Last edited:
What is it to me? It's easier to list what it isn't
=not Moshiach, not path to salvation, not benefitial to mankind to continue the great lie.

If they can't obey the first and most simplistic instruction
then no wonder God chooses another to be chosen to keep his Essence and memory for it's time and place to be revealed.
It would be like you having a simple project with simple directions instruction panthlet, but the person you hire to put it together chucks the instructions. Then they write their own panthlet that says, they the worker no longer has to obey the rules of wearing safety goggles and gloves that the original panthlet warned. Then they have the nerve to complain to you the boss when they become blind and have their fingertips amputated for not heeding the warning and instructions. Would you not designate another
CHOSEN worker to do your deed? Preferebly one who obeys and trusts the instructions?

Blah de blah de blah. You have yet to either explain why the fuck you care how other people worship, why you feel the need to condemn them on this message board, or why I'm supposed to find you interesting.

Epic fail. Move along, dipshit.

Thank you for showing the difference between Jewish behavior and that of Christians who check mate themselves.
Love & Truth needs no folly, only lies do.
My point made clear...for it is your faith that admits you will know them by their fruits...

What is the purpose of doing this?

mary_worship.jpg

mary-statue-worship.jpg

mary_worship34.jpg

You are not supposed to...
God himself said not to worship any graven images.
I have no clue why someone that calls themselves a Christian would do this.

Exodus 20. 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God...

Thank you for showing the difference between Jewish behavior and that of Christians who check mate themselves.
My point made clear...for it is your faith that admits you will know them by their fruits...

"Thank you for acknowledging my worthless existence, so that I can pretend that what you said somehow makes me correct, since that is the only way in my life that I will ever be anything but a pathetic joke."

What part of "move along, dipshit" had too many syllables for you? Or are you just so desperate and needy for attention that you're oblivious to contempt?

Hump someone else's leg. FLUSH!

mary_worship.jpg

mary-statue-worship.jpg

mary_worship34.jpg

Exodus 20. 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God...

Still confused as to why you would CARE why they do it. What's it to you?

Thank you for showing why Teshuva is important and how destructive human ego can be....
Can I have another taste of that old fashion Christian value and love?

mary_worship.jpg

mary-statue-worship.jpg

mary_worship34.jpg

I don't get it either. but I guess if a piece of marble resonates for them. who am I to argue?

"Thank you for acknowledging my worthless existence, so that I can pretend that what you said somehow makes me correct, since that is the only way in my life that I will ever be anything but a pathetic joke."

What part of "move along, dipshit" had too many syllables for you? Or are you just so desperate and needy for attention that you're oblivious to contempt?

Hump someone else's leg. FLUSH!

I think you should probably save the whole giving orders thing for your "clients", cesspool.

I wish you guys would stop the quibbles-------the POPE IS COMING---------

are your legs spread?

I hope your comment is a non-sequitur (I think "non-sequitur"
is LATIN-----but I am not sure) Long ago. I heard this comment "would the ladies present all cross their legs"-----
they did so------then the next comment "now that the gates of hell are closed we can begin the lecture"

Hmmmm well the Pope is just a flawed human being like you and me.
He has no special power to forgive sins etc.
You said he was coming, so....

Forum List

Back