🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question, why do christians bow to statues?

"Christian" is a broad term. Not everyone professing to be a "Christian" places "CHRIST" at the center of his belief system. I do not worship statuary. I do like art but I find it a means of expression. Generally, you will not find statues in protestant churches, and one will have a very difficult time finding 2000 year old Christian statuary. The historic realization is that pagans flooding into Christian churches (as "Christianity" became politically correct) brought with them statues, mosaics, and paintings of the sort that had filled pagan temples and were displayed on family alters. Thus began ROMAN Catholicism.

Matthew 22:29-32

29Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven. 31But about the resurrection of the dead—have you not read what God said to you, 32‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’b ? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.”

According to the book of Thomas one of these christ figures used for the myth Jesus believed in a future of androgenous beings like those messengers from the sky as neither man nor female therefore where is Jesus different then Applegate and his cult who also were lead to death with these same beliefs of androgenous aliens?

Question, why do christians bow to statues?

They are just generally douchebags.

Thank you for showing the difference between Jewish behavior and that of Christians who check mate themselves.
Love & Truth needs no folly, only lies do.
My point made clear...for it is your faith that admits you will know them by their fruits...

"Thank you for acknowledging my worthless existence, so that I can pretend that what you said somehow makes me correct, since that is the only way in my life that I will ever be anything but a pathetic joke."

What part of "move along, dipshit" had too many syllables for you? Or are you just so desperate and needy for attention that you're oblivious to contempt?

Hump someone else's leg. FLUSH!

I think you should probably save the whole giving orders thing for your "clients", cesspool.

Well, glad seeing me could give an extra charge to your self-abuse this week. Just FYI, it still grosses me out, how obsessed you are with fantasies of me.

Why do you bow to a big eared disaster?

So you don't know why you bow and pray to statues?

Sure I do but you'd never grasp it. Why do you make so many threads about something it is obvious you are clueless about? Did a Christian pee in your Fruity Pebbles?

I asked a simple question that you cannot even answer, why is that?

catholic_idolaters.jpg

EP-705239585.jpg

Symbolism, now answer my questions

I thought christians claimed to follow the Hebrew Bible
catholic-idol-worship.jpg
That's correct. He doesn't.

Why do Christians bow to statues?
Why does anybody bow to statues?

Obviously bowing does not always equate to worship. All too often, it is performed to indicate a level of respect for something or someone, whether that is a person- a leader, perhaps- or some divine archetype depicted by a statue.

When bowing does equate to worship... lets say someone actually feels as though they are worshiping their "deity" by bowing to a statue, or even a painting... most of the time, they are not worshiping the object. They are worshiping the idea, the divine archetype, the energy pattern of that "deity" within the collective subconscious of humanity...

If they do acknowledge that they are worshiping an actual living deity, perhaps what they perceive to be some highly advanced extraterrestrial force, or a great intradimensional being, etc... than the statue or painting is perceived to act as a conduit that links their consciousness to the Will or thoughts or message of that being...

Why do Jews celebrate the murder of every first born son of Egypt?

I think they really celebrate their deliverance from slavery.

I agree. The Egyptians interpret it differently. That is my point. guano is a hateful bigot who points to various religious practices as some sort of deviancy. I am merely pointing out that those perceived deviancy's exist in ALL religions.. Which is why all of them should be respected equally.
Which is why all of them should be respected equally.

Why do Jews celebrate the murder of every first born son of Egypt?

I think they really celebrate their deliverance from slavery.

I agree. The Egyptians interpret it differently. That is my point. guano is a hateful bigot who points to various religious practices as some sort of deviancy. I am merely pointing out that those perceived deviancy's exist in ALL religions.. Which is why all of them should be respected equally.
Which is why all of them should be respected equally.

So, what you're telling me is I should be mocking anyone of Jewish faith as well. Correct?

"Christian" is a broad term. Not everyone professing to be a "Christian" places "CHRIST" at the center of his belief system. I do not worship statuary. I do like art but I find it a means of expression. Generally, you will not find statues in protestant churches, and one will have a very difficult time finding 2000 year old Christian statuary. The historic realization is that pagans flooding into Christian churches (as "Christianity" became politically correct) brought with them statues, mosaics, and paintings of the sort that had filled pagan temples and were displayed on family alters. Thus began ROMAN Catholicism.

Yes Catholicism = 2Thess 2:3--the great apostasy arose--it is these who are responsible for all the translating errors in every trinity translation on earth. It was they who created a trinity at their councils, it does not exist. This is the true God= John 4:22-24=Jehovah.

But the Romans converged Paul & Jesus each from a trinity of figures as well.
The Pastors teach Rome would lift high a false prophet as an imposter to Moshiach, so
you guys can't play dumb or brush the facts off that you indeed bought into that same Roman scam called Jesus. Most you guys admit Mary's immaculate image is fabricated and she's l8fted high by liars yet are not willing to go further & admit the image of Jesus is also created as warned in Ezekiel 28 the created image that walked the garden and would be deemed perfect (sinless).
Your sect is even fooled by the image because it borrows all the roles of Moshiach Michael and thieves them in the impersonator Jesus image.
You are part of the 1/3 deceived even if you grasp where heaven is and are more Hebrew then Roman in beliefs.

Yes it is interesting even today we cannot even agree whether paul was based on apolonias of tyana or an assorted almagamated group of figures from different times and eras...many christians that have claimed to be IHS...in his service would be shocked to know that to ancient egyptians I H S would be recognised as representing Isis, Horus and Set..the trinity idea is very old probably as old as the sun god myth that the figure jesus is based on but with a hebrew twist to try and fool even the elect if possible...that is why there are so many borrowed hebrew concepts in there..the problem is though if one starts digging a little then one can see all the bs once that mask of deception is removed...

Sure I do but you'd never grasp it. Why do you make so many threads about something it is obvious you are clueless about? Did a Christian pee in your Fruity Pebbles?

Possibly the best answer I've seen. Thanks.

Sort of "pearls before swine" to discuss this with swine.
You do realize IESous (Jesus in Greek) means THE SWINE, RIGHT?

I realize I don't speak Greek. The English version is fine with me.

I realize I don't speak Greek. The English version is fine with me.
Just maybe if you read and understood Hebrew and read the Torah in its original Hebrew you wouldn't believe in that cockamamie 3 in one man god nonsense

People always want to think they got a good deal...The ones who "sold" the 3 in 1 God "deal" knew their " clients" and if they " packaged" it just " right" they knew they would swallow it hook line and stinker( I mean sinker) Afterall everyone wants to get 3 for the price of 1 don't they...The problem here is the 1 item is the finest of silk that will last a " lifetime" while the " knockoffs" which are 3 items are the cheapest of the cheap " imitation" and when you put it on for the first time will disintegrate and leave you with " nothing" in the end accept a bad taste in your mouth because you have been had by a " wily" merchant( clergyman) who has left town and is busy counting the money you gave him and ready to sell his wares to the next " sucker" down the road...

What is the purpose of doing this?

mary_worship.jpg

mary-statue-worship.jpg

mary_worship34.jpg

A lot of it is about comfort. You do the same thing over and over and over and it becomes comforting, and others do it so you don't feel like a complete tit. Religion is like that, it makes you do stuff just so you know what you are.

Forum List

Back