Question: Will trump leave as gracefully as Nixon did?

Will trump leave as gracefully as Nixon did?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not with his finger on the Nuke button he won't.

• OBAMA!

• Total voters
Forcing a sitting president out of office is not very easy to do. Unless he is convicted of a crime, I think you leftards are in for a very long 7 1/2 years. :badgrin:

With the thoughts you'll be thinkin'
You could be another Lincoln
If you only had a brain

Oh, I could tell you why the ocean's near the shore
I could think of things I never thunk before
And then I'd sit and think some more

I would not be just a nothin'
My head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain

I would dance and be merry
Life would be a ding-a-derry
If I only had a brain

Gosh, it would be awful pleasin'
To reason out the reason
For things I can't explain

Then perhaps I'll deserve your
And be even worthy of you
If I only had a brain

Read more: Wizard Of Oz - If I Only Had A Brain Lyrics | MetroLyrics

First, I don't believe Nixon left gracefully. After watching his people drop like flies, he got while the getting was good and after he made the deal with Ford.

As for trump, has he ever done anything gracefully?

So far, everything has been about him. He still has not said one word about protecting the US from Russia messing in our elections. Not one word. He doesn't care about anything but himself and he will lie and obstruct and whine and then lie some more.

This is actually good. It will keep him busy tweeting and throwing his chocolate cake plate at the TV and hopefully doing less harm to us.

In his first 6 months, he's managed to soak us for $6MILLION extra into his pocket. That's not counting all the conflicts that pay off big. So yeah, he's expensive but we're stuck. The best we can hope for is to mitigate the damage.
offsite

Forcing a sitting president out of office is not very easy to do. Unless he is convicted of a crime, I think you leftards are in for a very long 7 1/2 years. :badgrin:
1: The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years

First, I don't believe Nixon left gracefully. After watching his people drop like flies, he got while the getting was good and after he made the deal with Ford.

As for trump, has he ever done anything gracefully?

So far, everything has been about him. He still has not said one word about protecting the US from Russia messing in our elections. Not one word. He doesn't care about anything but himself and he will lie and obstruct and whine and then lie some more.

This is actually good. It will keep him busy tweeting and throwing his chocolate cake plate at the TV and hopefully doing less harm to us.

In his first 6 months, he's managed to soak us for $6MILLION extra into his pocket. That's not counting all the conflicts that pay off big. So yeah, he's expensive but we're stuck. The best we can hope for is to mitigate the damage.
offsite
Trump hasn't said a word about Russia messing in our elections because EVERY country with the capability, messes in elections world wide.
Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report. Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

After having watched a special on Watergate and Nixon's exit, I ask this question.

The question assumes that Trump did something justifying impeachment. He hasn't. If he had done anything illegal, the leakers would have made it public long ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1: The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. He shall hold his Office during the Term of four Years
duh! he is 6 months into his first of two terms .. bull dykes are dumb..:badgrin:

Forum List

Back