Questions for liberals and progressives

Just the facts mam.

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the ass, that's why you worship fake news.

Hillary took $145 million from parties in the Russia deal, and you don't see a connection

Credible proof that Hillary had any more input into that sale than any one of dozens of other people? Were they all bribed?

Exactly as I said. Hillary got $145 million from parties directly involved in the Russia deal, and you don't see a connection. You really are that blindly partisan

Show me credible proof that she personally gained from a donation to her foundation. Unlike Trump's foundation, hers was monitered, and it's obvious the money didn't go to her.

You don't think $145 million is personally gaining???d

Please show us how Hillary Clinton herself- personally - received that $145 million.

Remember- unlike the Trump Foundation- the Clinton Foundation was not just a piggy bank to be used to fund payments for personal and professional services.

Looks like the current president is a crook and needs to be stopped. You tried that with Obama, but false accusations just didn't get the job done. When Mueller finishes his investigation, we'll know whether Trump-0 is guilty of the things it looks like he has done. I would think he would welcome the opportunity to have his innocence proven
Obama is a proven FISA abuser and a spy....

And Trump is a proven Russian spy.......

I mean by those standards.

Just the facts mam.

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the ass, that's why you worship fake news.

Hillary took $145 million from parties in the Russia deal, and you don't see a connection

Credible proof that Hillary had any more input into that sale than any one of dozens of other people? Were they all bribed?

Exactly as I said. Hillary got $145 million from parties directly involved in the Russia deal, and you don't see a connection. You really are that blindly partisan
She never received a penny
She didn’t even approve the deal. These wackadoos are nuts. :cuckoo:
It was a Canadian firm

Yes, I'm very proud of what Obama was able to accomplish, but he's not the president now. Why don't you try to join the real world instead of living in the past. Next, you'll be whining about Bill getting a blowjob.

The RWNJ's are still jealous that Bill didn't have to pay & he never requested a "golden shower". Chump should have been spied on (for DECADES). He's been a crook since daddy gave him his fortune to start screwing people over with. Chump doesn't do anything without a "non disclosure". How many honest people use non disclosures as a "regular business practice"? NONE.
Sounds like you’re experienced

Show me credible proof that she personally gained from a donation to her foundation. Unlike Trump's foundation, hers was monitered, and it's obvious the money didn't go to her.

You don't think $145 million is personally gaining???d

Please show us how Hillary Clinton herself- personally - received that $145 million.

Remember- unlike the Trump Foundation- the Clinton Foundation was not just a piggy bank to be used to fund payments for personal and professional services.
If that was remotely true about the Clinton Foundation, Republicans would have prosecuted decades ago

Looks like the current president is a crook and needs to be stopped. You tried that with Obama, but false accusations just didn't get the job done. When Mueller finishes his investigation, we'll know whether Trump-0 is guilty of the things it looks like he has done. I would think he would welcome the opportunity to have his innocence proven

Blah, blah blah now got anything regarding the OP?

Oh come on.
We all know Mewler is only trying to poison the midterms.
Unfortunately for the political elite the cats out of the bag and the shits hitting the fan.

Like all of you Trumpsters know that your Dear Leader never lies and always tweets the truth.

LOL- poor little Trumpster- anyone who you think dares threaten your Dear Leader is automatically an enemy of the state.

Here's the thing.....I dont give a rats ass about your imaginary list of Trump lies.
All I know is my 401k and stocks are going through the roof.

And then you had barry....my 401k was stagnant and my bank stocks were at 6 bucks instead of the 23 buck average they are today.
You couldn’t be more full of shit and the numbers prove it.

The Dow is up about 25% under Trump.

It went up 200% under Obama after bottoming out at 6600 in March, 2009, from Bush’s Great Recession.

You go ahead and run with what your masters tell you to run with.
Those of us in the real world will continue to win.
I understand, you’re a conservative. Numbers freighten conservatives.

After using in depth math for 25 years I think I got it down.
I certainly hope you didnt rely on your spelling to do the same....that would be frightening.

Blah, blah blah now got anything regarding the OP?

I already responded to the OP.

Feel free to do so yourself.

Like all of you Trumpsters know that your Dear Leader never lies and always tweets the truth.

LOL- poor little Trumpster- anyone who you think dares threaten your Dear Leader is automatically an enemy of the state.

Here's the thing.....I dont give a rats ass about your imaginary list of Trump lies.

And then you had barry....my 401k was stagnant and my bank stocks were at 6 bucks instead of the 23 buck average they are today.

It went up 200% under Obama after bottoming out at 6600 in March, 2009, from Bush’s Great Recession.

I certainly hope you didnt rely on your spelling to do the same....that would be frightening.
Your posts belie your unsubstantiated claims.

Let’s put this to a test — with investments being equal, which returns more profits....

The Dow going from 6600 to 20000?

Or the Dow going from 20000 to 25000?

And then explain how you could be so retarded to make more under the latter but barely manage to break even during the former....

Let’s put this to a test — with investments being equal, which returns more profits....

And then explain how you could be so retarded to make more under the latter but barely manage to break even during the former....

Do you really think I'm going to give you our investment strategy?

Yes, I would care. That is grounds for inprisonment. So far, there is no reason to believe that happened any more than all your other silly claims.

My silly claims? Like what?

Look at the long list of rediculous claims by the right that haven't produced a single bit of proof of law breaking. That would be a good start.

You said my silly claims, moron. What were those?

You're a RWNJ, aren't you? You claimed Hillary took 145 million for nefarious reasons in this thread.

I said Hillary took $145 million from people directly involved in the Russian deal. You're such a moron you don't see a connection. Try Googling the definition of quid pro quo and see what it tells you

You keep makimng that claim, but have yet to prove it. The Clinton Foundation accounted for every penny, and is not the same as Hillary Clinton. Show where SHE received that 145 million.

Just the facts mam.

You don't think $145 million is personally gaining???

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I bow to your stupidity, you have achieved remarkable heights in the field

145 million would be great, but you haven't shown where she got that.

Yes, I'm very proud of what Obama was able to accomplish, but he's not the president now. Why don't you try to join the real world instead of living in the past. Next, you'll be whining about Bill getting a blowjob.
well shit then stop the mueller investigation, cause you see that's stopping the current president. Why do you wish to stop progress in the country? It seems it is your party stuck on obammy. so move on. you lost.

Looks like the current president is a crook and needs to be stopped. You tried that with Obama, but false accusations just didn't get the job done. When Mueller finishes his investigation, we'll know whether Trump-0 is guilty of the things it looks like he has done. I would think he would welcome the opportunity to have his innocence proven.
What does it looks like he’s done? Why can’t you fakers ever say what it is?

Evidently, you haven't been listening. Many members of his campaign lied to say they NEVER knowingly had meetings with Russian spies, yet when they are presented with proof of those meetings, they suddenly remember. He claimed he had no business dealings with Russia. That has been proven to be another lie. Be patient. If Trump is innocent, Mueller will show that.

With the republicans in charge, whay haven't all the details of that been made public? I would love to see all that proof that he sold guns to cartels, or the real story of the birth certificate. Why doesn't Trump-0 make all that public?
Because making it public would end the witch hunt and Trump is keeping his base excited and ready to vote because of the investigation and the left wing nut bags that can't shut up about it....check his poll numbers....

You mean those poll numbers that say more than half of the country disapproves of him?
Trump now has access to the REAL information. What doesn't he publicize the Real story of the birth certificate, or Obama selling guns to the cartels, or how much input Hillary had in the sale of that Uranium mine? Is it because the claims were just bullshit, or because Trump-0 just hasn't gotten around to proving his claims were real?
In due time....

In other words, he doesn't want to admit he was full of shit.
And yet he fking won! Haha :21::auiqs.jpg:still can’t change that

You sound like Al Bundy bragging about touchdowns at Polk High. He won. Big deal. He's been circling the drain since.

Do you really think I'm going to give you our investment strategy?
No worries. Your reluctance to answer actually answered for you. :mm:

LOL how is the Mueller investigation stopping Trump from accomplishing anything?

If he would spend less time on the golf course- like he kept telling Obama to do- he could actually get more done. Or maybe just didn't tweet everytime he got his panties twisted in a wad.

Hey I am happy our economy is doing well under Trump- just as I was happy our economy did well under Obama.

Oh come on.
We all know Mewler is only trying to poison the midterms.
Unfortunately for the political elite the cats out of the bag and the shits hitting the fan.

Look at the long list of rediculous claims by the right that haven't produced a single bit of proof of law breaking. That would be a good start.

You're a RWNJ, aren't you? You claimed Hillary took 145 million for nefarious reasons in this thread.

I said Hillary took $145 million from people directly involved in the Russian deal. You're such a moron you don't see a connection. Try Googling the definition of quid pro quo and see what it tells you

You keep makimng that claim, but have yet to prove it. The Clinton Foundation accounted for every penny, and is not the same as Hillary Clinton. Show where SHE received that 145 million.

You're such a lemming

You don't think $145 million is personally gaining???

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I bow to your stupidity, you have achieved remarkable heights in the field

145 million would be great, but you haven't shown where she got that.

Google is your friend. You already know she did. This is just you covering your ears and closing your eyes and saying no it wasn't, no it wasn't, no it wasn't.

At this point it's literally not possible for me to lose any more respect for you. You're like a kid with a jar of paint spilled all over the picture he was drawing saying he didn't do it. It's sad. Just stop posting, you're such an embarrassment to yourself

If the Clintons were skimming money off of the Clinton foundation, Republicans would have prosecuted them decades ago

Yes, he was absolutely the best black president we ever had. Also the best Muslim president, gay president, and foreign born president.

Forum List

Back