Quinnipiac Polling has officially "Jumped the Shark"

Today they have the Hildebeast up 5%, which any 3 digit IQ'd citizen knows is a crock of shit....BUT when you go and look at their internals, you find that they NO LONGER GIVE the party %, OR their former breakdown of man to women.....Now I understand why they have done this, and will from this point forward dismiss their polls as simply another IN THE THANK operation for the subversive DemocRATS!!

At what point do you finally realize that perhaps "your gut" is lying to you and you're in the minority with your views?

At what point did you stop looking at what a thieving sack of shit the Clintons are? When did you stop caring that the DNC rigged the nomination process for Hitlery? When did you reconcile all of this? (snicker)

None of what you said is wrong. The Clintons aren't to be trusted. The DNC did rig the nomination process for Hillary.

Yet despite all of that and everything else Hillary can be faulted for she is STILL a better candidate than Trump is. How sad is that?

Only in YOUR opinion. Trump is a referendum on the fact that people are waking up to the fact that the banking oligarchs control the election process.

Today they have the Hildebeast up 5%, which any 3 digit IQ'd citizen knows is a crock of shit....BUT when you go and look at their internals, you find that they NO LONGER GIVE the party %, OR their former breakdown of man to women.....Now I understand why they have done this, and will from this point forward dismiss their polls as simply another IN THE THANK operation for the subversive DemocRATS!!

You're making a fool of yourself. If that is your goal,

well done.

You are an idiot. Vigilante has like a 1000's of times better grip on what is going on than you.

At what point do you finally realize that perhaps "your gut" is lying to you and you're in the minority with your views?

I don't but I see anyone making fun of Jesus with a Dino. seems to be a prejudiced asshole, or perhaps a LGTB militant!

Let's try that again but in English this time.

Why is that, I left a coma out, and you're lost...Proving the 2 digit IQ theory!

How long were you in that coma?

At what point did you stop looking at what a thieving sack of shit the Clintons are? When did you stop caring that the DNC rigged the nomination process for Hitlery? When did you reconcile all of this? (snicker)

None of what you said is wrong. The Clintons aren't to be trusted. The DNC did rig the nomination process for Hillary.

Yet despite all of that and everything else Hillary can be faulted for she is STILL a better candidate than Trump is. How sad is that?

Only in YOUR opinion. Trump is a referendum on the fact that people are waking up to the fact that the banking oligarchs control the election process.

Not just my opinion. Check the polls! Trump is an outlet for closeted and not so closeted racists and bigots to come out and voice their hatred publicly.

well done.

You are an idiot. Vigilante has like a 1000's of times better grip on what is going on than you.

:eek-52:

well done.

FYI...

The Q poll was 34% Democrats and 31% Republicans. That's about as unskewed as anyone has been getting.

Not just my opinion. Check the polls! Trump is an outlet for closeted and not so closeted racists and bigots to come out and voice their hatred publicly.

Including Dale who appears to think we should be operating under the rules and regulations of the Interstellar Federation or something.

Indeed, the pollls can't be trusted at this point unless they fully explain their methodology.

Since there is no link in the OP.

Here is the result -->> QU Poll Release Detail

Here is the methodology -->> https://www.qu.edu/images/polling/us/us10072016_demos_Udmr62f.pdf

Gee that took 14 seconds.

>>>>

How interesting, I go back to the saved page I was mentioning and this is what I get.......

Lol! Did they edit it?
tmGVHdhh.jpg

I don't but I see anyone making fun of Jesus with a Dino. seems to be a prejudiced asshole, or perhaps a LGTB militant!

Why is that, I left a coma out, and you're lost...Proving the 2 digit IQ theory!

How long were you in that coma?

Yes, Antler Head, you're a #1 definitely, but all of them match you!

internet-liberal.jpg

Today they have the Hildebeast up 5%, which any 3 digit IQ'd citizen knows is a crock of shit....

Not if you saw the debate

I did, and unlike the talking heads of the left and the Never Trump, I thought he did rather well!

Trump has been winning I’s in the 10 to 20% range all cycle... To show him now down 20% with them would be a 30-40% shift overnight... So calling BS

yeehaw. go, tiger

you seem to like coma.

Forum List

Back