Quiz Of The Day!

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Time to play "Which One Doesn't Belong???"

The winner receives a round trip to Haiti, with an included guided tour to the killing ground where white men, women and children were beheaded after Haiti won its independence!
"....April 1804 and resulted in the deaths 3,000 to 5,000 men, women and children.[4]
Squads of soldiers moved from house to house, torturing and killing entire families.[5] Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed.[6] A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.[6]"
1804 Haiti massacre - Wikipedia

1. "WHITE MAN KIDNAPPED, GAGGED, BEATEN BY RACIST BLACK ANTI-TRUMP GANG
Forced to say "f**k Donald Trump," "f**k white people"
Shock Video: White Man Kidnapped, Gagged, Beaten By Racist Black Anti-Trump Gang

2. "Drexel University Professor’s Christmas Wish: ‘All I Want for Christmas is White Genocide’"
Drexel University Professor's Christmas Wish: 'All I Want for Christmas is White Genocide' - Breitbart

3. Michael Moore, in his book “Stupid White Men : ...And Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation!” urges whites to marry blacks and procreate so we can breed the whiteness out of the country. P. 79.

4."In the months leading up to the Tate/LaBianca murders in August 1969, Charles Manson often spoke to the members of his "Family" about Helter Skelter, an apocalyptic war arising from racial tensions between blacks and whites." Bugliosi, Vincent; Gentry, Curt (1994). Helter Skelter (a Manson Scenario): The True Story of the Manson Murders (25th Anniversary ed.). W.W. Norton & Company. ISBN 0-393-08700-X.

OK, contestants!
Which one doesn't belong????

Just kiddin'!!!!

They not only all belong....but they are the only logical conclusion to the strategy of "Identity Politics," the strategy that has kept Democrats in office.

Pathetic.

You ignorant kkk froot loops should all be voted off the island we call the world.

Pathetic.

You ignorant kkk froot loops should all be voted off the island we call the world.

Did you say KKK?????

You must have mistake me for a Democrat, silly boy.

Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…”
Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

clinton-gore-confederate-1992.jpeg

Pathetic.

Did you say KKK?????

Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…”

Again wh this misinformation about the klan and today's democrat party.

On top of that you cherry pick a single point of Haitis history . Bravo!

The Haitian colonists. If you don't want to suffer the consequences, don't commit the crime.

So does that explain what the blacks did to white farmers in Zimbabwe (Rhodesia).....come at night with machetes and order them off land they'd worked for a hundred years? I had a white girlfriend from there....they had to WALK into Hurare at night with only the suitcases they could carry. There are lions, hyenas, and other dangerous animals out at night....their truck was also impounded. Then the blacks burned down the barn and outbuildings for firewood and wandered off, knowing nothing about farming. Today, Zimbabwe instead of being the breadbasket of south Africa, has to import enough food to barely avoid starvation.

No sympathy for slaveowners and segregationists

Please articulate your point.
The Haitian colonists. If you don't want to suffer the consequences, don't commit the crime.

This post, of course, documents the coda of the OP....
"They not only all belong....but they are the only logical conclusion to the strategy of "Identity Politics," the strategy that has kept Democrats in office."

You aren't intelligent enough to realize that you've been a witness for my premise.

1. The beheading of every white person....children, too.....were slaughtered based on the color of their skin.

2. The over-emphasis on slavery injected by Liberals into contemporary thinking is obviated by this quote from Helen Keller:
"There is no king who has not had a slave among his ancestors, and no slave who has not had a king among his."

3. Clearly you have learned the lessons well that make you a reliable Democrat voter.

4. I appreciate you articulating that view.

So does that explain what the blacks did to white farmers in Zimbabwe (Rhodesia).....come at night with machetes and order them off land they'd worked for a hundred years? I had a white girlfriend from there....they had to WALK into Hurare at night with only the suitcases they could carry. There are lions, hyenas, and other dangerous animals out at night....their truck was also impounded. Then the blacks burned down the barn and outbuildings for firewood and wandered off, knowing nothing about farming. Today, Zimbabwe instead of being the breadbasket of south Africa, has to import enough food to barely avoid starvation.
You reap what you sow

No sympathy for slaveowners and segregationists

Please articulate your point.

This post, of course, documents the coda of the OP....
"They not only all belong....but they are the only logical conclusion to the strategy of "Identity Politics," the strategy that has kept Democrats in office."

You aren't intelligent enough to realize that you've been a witness for my premise.

1. The beheading of every white person....children, too.....were slaughtered based on the color of their skin.

2. The over-emphasis on slavery injected by Liberals into contemporary thinking is obviated by this quote from Helen Keller:
"There is no king who has not had a slave among his ancestors, and no slave who has not had a king among his."

3. Clearly you have learned the lessons well that make you a reliable Democrat voter.

4. I appreciate you articulating that view.
Yeah contemporary 21st century thinking, back in 1804

:rolleyes:

Pathetic.

You do know that the KKK supported and donated to Hitlery's campaign don't you?
Kissy Kissy. Hit has always had a thing for dragons..
View attachment 105446
The national KKK endorsed Trump and the KKK has thrown parades in honor of his victory.

And your photos are fake.

How is a candidate responsible for any who choose to endorse him or her???

Case in point:
"Communist Party USA Chairman Vows Cooperation With Democratic Party The chairman of the National Committee of the Communist Party USA has penned a 2,023-word manifesto making the critical point that American Communists are eager to work with the Democratic Party to advance the modern communist agenda and achieve communist goals.

Communist Party chairman John Bachtell published his essay last week at People’s World, a “daily news website of, for and by the 99% and the direct descendant of the Daily Worker.”
Communist Party USA Work With Democrats The Daily Caller

You reap what you sow

Right...feeding the fucking animals was somehow a "crime"....I truly hope Trump deals you a shitload of pain for the next 8 years you punk.
The pain Trump deals out will hit us all equally. It's going to be a hard few years.

Anyways learn from history. Don't subjugate, enslave, and dehumanize people while stealing their home and be surprised if it comes back to bite you in the ass.

Pathetic.

You do know that the KKK supported and donated to Hitlery's campaign don't you?
Kissy Kissy. Hit has always had a thing for dragons..
View attachment 105446
The national KKK endorsed Trump and the KKK has thrown parades in honor of his victory.

And your photos are fake.

How is a candidate responsible for any who choose to endorse him or her???

Case in point:
"Communist Party USA Chairman Vows Cooperation With Democratic Party The chairman of the National Committee of the Communist Party USA has penned a 2,023-word manifesto making the critical point that American Communists are eager to work with the Democratic Party to advance the modern communist agenda and achieve communist goals.

Communist Party chairman John Bachtell published his essay last week at People’s World, a “daily news website of, for and by the 99% and the direct descendant of the Daily Worker.”
Communist Party USA Work With Democrats The Daily Caller
Why did you choose to quote me and not Irish Ram? No problem with her comment right?

Pathetic.

Did you say KKK?????

Pathetic.

Did you say KKK?????

"Again wh this misinformation about the klan and today's democrat party."

Misinformation???

Surely you recognize that everything I post is true, accurate and correct.

You're not denying the picture's accuracy....are you?

Further, the most popular elected Democat is Bill 'the rapist' Clinton....who has been a racist his entire political life.

You won't challenge me on that....will you.

The Democrat Party has always been the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship.

So, you see.....no misinformation at all.

Last edited:
Pathetic.

Did you say KKK?????

"On top of that you cherry pick a single point of Haitis history."

I notice you couldn't deny what I posted.

By the way....I mention it because the Drexel Liberal who yearns for genocide against whites spoke of Haiti.

"He then wrote on Sunday: "To clarify: when the whites were massacred during the Haitian revolution, that was a good thing indeed."
Drexel professor reprimanded for 'White Genocide' tweet claims it was satire

Have you been thoroughly spanked?

You reap what you sow

Right...feeding the fucking animals was somehow a "crime"....I truly hope Trump deals you a shitload of pain for the next 8 years you punk.
The pain Trump deals out will hit us all equally. It's going to be a hard few years.

Anyways learn from history. Don't subjugate, enslave, and dehumanize people while stealing their home and be surprised if it comes back to bite you in the ass.

"The pain Trump deals out...."

Good thing the Republicans repudiated those Democrat slavers, huh?

Still have some work to do, Chicago comes to mind.

Forum List

Back