Quote for the day

Quotations are so much more effective when doled out one at a time, one per post, rather than several at a time as if no one of them is significant enough to stand on its own. ---Kooshdakhaa

I don't mind posting or reading several at a time or one at a time, if the content is good it is still effective for me.

:cool:

I know, that was a snarky thing for me to say. Sorry.

“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
― Viktor E. Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning

Quotations are so much more effective when doled out one at a time, one per post, rather than several at a time as if no one of them is significant enough to stand on its own. ---Kooshdakhaa

I don't mind posting or reading several at a time or one at a time, if the content is good it is still effective for me.

I agree with you on a certain level. But, I put a lot of Snowden quotes together because I think it's a dire situation (the tyranny of our government) and Americans are asleep at the wheel.

I agree with you on a certain level. But, I put a lot of Snowden quotes together because I think it's a dire situation (the tyranny of our government) and Americans are asleep at the wheel.

I know, but it's all about presentation. Sometimes less is more. But you know what I mean.

"The fundamental cause of trouble in the world is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt."
- Bertrand Russell (1872-1970)

When I have a need to feel better about my own condition, I simply watch the news....or I remind myself of the old proverd (not sure who said it first)...

.. I had no shoes and complained, until I met a man who had no feet.

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis

"The theory used to be you marry an older man because they are more mature. The new theory is that men don't mature. So you might as well marry a younger one."
- Anonymous
:D

“Whenever you feel like criticizing any one...just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald

"The theory used to be you marry an older man because they are more mature. The new theory is that men don't mature. So you might as well marry a younger one."
- Anonymous
:D

:lol:

The last things to go are the legs and butt. So, find a woman with a great butt and legs.

-me

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

--Jim Harkins

Forum List

Back