Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

And what’s with Surada and her denial of the blood libel? One of the antisemitic Congresswomen on the Squad, Rashida Tlaib, recently advanced more blood libel against Jews. Tlaib was caught with her Jew-hate, and she refused to apologize.

And what’s with Surada and her denial of the blood libel? One of the antisemitic Congresswomen on the Squad, Rashida Tlaib, recently advanced more blood libel against Jews. Tlaib was caught with her Jew-hate, and she refused to apologize.

surada is a Jew-hating revisionist.

surada is a Jew-hating revisionist.
All I know about her is that she is a Democrat and strongly opposed to Israel. That’s usually driven by antisemitism.

I joined this thread late, obviously, but there was no good reason for the OP to start a thread promoting a lie responsible for Jew-hate for 2,000 years. That he himself is Jewish is disgusting.

All I know about her is that she is a Democrat and strongly opposed to Israel. That’s usually driven by antisemitism.

I joined this thread late, obviously, but there was no good reason for the OP to start a thread promoting a lie responsible for Jew-hate for 2,000 years.
She does it every other day.
She gets most of her crap from Arab sites and will never blame Muslims for anything.

She gets most of her crap from Arab sites and will never blame Muslims for anything.
Probably another topic, but the left’s alliance and defense of Muslims explains the big jump in antisemitism among Democrats. A good way to become antisemitic is to believe everything you read on a) Arab sites or b) the New Testament. (especially John, the last one; most antisemitic of the four.)

Just noticed she started another thread where she says there’s no evidence Jews were ever in Egypt, too. So I guess there was no Moses, no Exodus, no Mt. Sinai, no giving of them Ten Commandments, and no entry into Israel long before Mohammed was ever born.

Just noticed she started another thread where she says there’s no evidence Jews were ever in Egypt, too. So I guess there was no Moses, no Exodus, no Mt. Sinai, no giving of them Ten Commandments, and no entry into Israel long before Mohammed was ever born.
It's about the 10th time she's started that Thread this year.

This is your problem. You got the lie from the New Testament, which is chock-full of antisemitic content. That is because the new Christians were angry that the 1st century Jews would not abandon their religion, which dictates the belief in one and only supreme being. So, they villianized them.
The new Christians who attempted to keep Judaizers out of the church were . . .

. . . Jews.

They were converted Jews whose mission was to evangelize Jews. Their brethren.

Jews are not antisemitic; non-Jews are.

And so the New Testament is not antisemitic. It chronicles the conversion of Jews and their subsequent attempts to lead their brethren back to God.

. . . Jews.

And so the New Testament is not antisemitic. It chronicles the conversion of Jews and their subsequent attempts to lead their brethren back to God.
Thanks for demonstrating that you have never read the NT.

. . . Jews.

The new Christians HAD been Jews, but they were no longer. They believed that Jesus rose from the dead, and were the early Christians.

And believe me, I know all about evangelicals. They get very hostile when they try and fail to get a Jew to abandon her religion. And your bit of “leading their brethren back to G-d,” as if we had fallen away from Him, just smacks of disdain for Jews.

The new Christians HAD been Jews, but they were no longer. They believed that Jesus rose from the dead, and were the early Christians.

And believe me, I know all about evangelicals. They get very hostile when they try and fail to get a Jew to abandon her religion. And your bit of “leading their brethren back to G-d,” as if we had fallen away from Him, just smacks of disdain for Jews.
I speak and read Hebrew; I ask them if they can and they just walk away.

Forum List

Back