Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

Harm that I did? When did I ever harm a Jew?

You lay the actions of people over the last 2000 years at modern day Christians’ feet, yet complain when people lay the blame of past Jews on modern day Jews. See how that might make you a hypocrite?

You STILL will not answer my questions about Israel’s immigration and citizen policies.
So it’s OK for Christians to do it yet don’t like it when it’s thrown right back at them? You’re the one who stated Jews Hate Christians; YOU started the dialogue 😂
See how that might make you a Hypocrite?
You’re trying to justify that Hate by talking about Israel; Not falling for it. It’s partially BECAUSE of that Hate that Israel exists
There wasn’t any “ hate” before 1948 . GOT IT !! 🇮🇱✡️✡️🇮🇱👍

So it’s OK for Christians to do it yet don’t like it when it’s thrown right back at them? You’re the one who stated Jews Hate Christians; YOU started the dialogue 😂
See how that might make you a Hypocrite?
You’re trying to justify that Hate by talking about Israel; Not falling for it. It’s partially BECAUSE of that Hate that Israel exists
There wasn’t any “ hate” before 1948 . GOT IT !! 🇮🇱✡️✡️🇮🇱👍
Many Jews do seem to hate Christians. You are a prime example.

Way to keep the stereotype going. 👍

What hate am I trying to “justify”? Pointing out your hypocrisy isn’t hate.

By the way, I don’t hate Israel, I support its existence. Because I am a nationalist and I believe all cultures have the right to exist and preserve their own culture. So I support Israel just for the Jews, and Islamic countries just for Muslims. But I also believe Western countries should be primarily for Christians. Everyone would get along better if we had separate nations for differing cultures. Most of the world’s geopolitical problems are the result of multiculturalism.

By the way, I don’t hate Israel, I support its existence. Because I am a nationalist and I believe all cultures have the right to exist and preserve their own culture. So I support Israel just for the Jews, and Islamic countries just for Muslims. But I also believe Western countries should be primarily for Christians. Everyone would get along better if we had separate nations for differing cultures. Most of the world’s geopolitical problems are the result of multiculturalism.
Many Christians hate Jews. You are typical. YOU are the one who INITIATED the subject ! 😂

The exchange of beliefs, culture, cuisine and technology is important to human progress. Imagine if your family tree never forked.

Too bad you have never lived abroad. People tend to treat you the way you treat them. The Golden Rule in Leviticus is universal.
I have lived abroad but more important I have interacted with
people from "abroad"---SCORES ---very closely----and I have heard
all about the WONDERFUL and HAPPY interactions between
"PEOPLES" in lands----OUT THERE----even Saudis

I gave you a chance to point out what “hate” I have. So far you have provided zip.
I have posted many threads of Antisemitism over the last 2000 years. You want to deny it? Fine with me !
Remember, YOU are the one who initiated the subject saying Jews hate Christians 👍

Forum List

Back