Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

Where on earth did you grow up? They sound like a bunch of damned banchees. We would have been spanked and grounded for such behavior.
My experiance is not all that different from Lisa's. And I grew up in Montreal in the 60s. heavily catholic.

Thank you for the over 2000 years of Hate, bigotry and intolerance you have shown towards my people
Thank you for proving my point. How Jews are ungrateful towards Christians for giving you a safe haven. If Christian nations are so bad, why not go live in the Middle East? Oh that’s right, because Muslims would genocide you for real.

I never claimed he condemned all of them.
Jesus had a few run-ins with a few religious leaders of his time. He would hate for those who claim to be his disciples to broad-brush Jews today with disagreements he had with a few Jews in Biblical times. Herod, Annas, Caiaphas were not at all representative of Jews even in their own time.

Thank you for proving my point. How Jews are ungrateful towards Christians for giving you a safe haven. If Christian nations are so bad, why not go live in the Middle East? Oh that’s right, because Muslims would genocide you for real.

Jews have been working in Saudi Arabia for over 25 years.

Jesus had a few run-ins with a few religious leaders of his time. He would hate for those who claim to be his disciples to broad-brush Jews today with disagreements he had with a few Jews in Biblical times. Herod, Annas, Caiaphas were not at all representative of Jews even in their own time.
Yea, they pretty much were representative of the nation. Hence the judgment. Their government, culture, and way of life came to an abrupt end.

Many of them, of course, did reject that disobedience. The Lord said he would separate the wheat from the chaff, after all. Or the sheep from the goats.

My experiance is not all that different from Lisa's. And I grew up in Montreal in the 60s. heavily catholic.
Out of curiosity, did any of you ever have spats with children of your own faith? Sometimes the impression is given that outside of interaction with Catholic kids, Jews had a perfect childhood when no Catholics were around.

Out of curiosity, did any of you ever have spats with children of your own faith? Sometimes the impression is given that outside of interaction with Catholic kids, Jews had a perfect childhood when no Catholics were around.
I really did not have kids of my faith around growing up. And the experience was not "spats" from kids. It was from both kids and teachers. And the being ridiculed for not wanting to attend the weekly confession at the church, during school hours.

Pretty much perfect in mostly Orthodox Jewish areas.

Jews have been working in Saudi Arabia for over 25 years.
“Working”. Wow okay.

How many synagogues are there? They have religious freedom to practice their religion openly? Are they citizens?

You aren’t fooling anyone, but yourself perhaps.

Maybe if America adopted the same rules as Saudi Arabia for Jews, then you might praise us?

Thank you for proving my point. After 2,000 years and almost successfully killing us all we are to be grateful?? How about apologizing to us for the irreparable harm that you did? You tried to “ genocide” us but failed 😨

towards my people .
Israel AFTER the Holocaust? THANK YOU for not killing ALL of us ! ( Forget; You tried)
He did? I bet he isn't even aware that he tried to kill all of you.

Seriously, you sound like a whiny black.

You forget we lost half a million Americans to liberate "you.". You're welcome, you ingrate

He did? I bet he isn't even aware that he tried to kill all of you.

Seriously, you sound like a whiny black.

You forget we lost half a million Americans to liberate "you.". You're welcome, you ingrate
“ We lost half a million to liberate you”? 😂 Not really! We were in a World War ! If it weren’t for Pearl Harbor we wouldn’t have entered when we did . NICE TRY !

“Working”. Wow okay.

How many synagogues are there? They have religious freedom to practice their religion openly? Are they citizens?

You aren’t fooling anyone, but yourself perhaps.

Maybe if America adopted the same rules as Saudi Arabia for Jews, then you might praise us?

There aren't any synagogues... just like there aren't any churches but all of us attended church and Sunday school. Most of the Jews are in medicine or financial professionals.

Forum List

Back