Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

So? How does that make me “anti-Semitic”?
Let's talk Christian to Christian. Are you showing love and respect? Jesus taught us, "Love one another as I have loved you." Imagine being able to love that much--as much as Jesus loved. Do we measure up? Probably not, but we can sure give it our best effort.

So? How does that make me “anti-Semitic”? :cuckoo:
I say Christians hate Jews. How does that make me hate
Try reading your posts.
Try reading your posts. You “ rationalize “ there are “ reasons “ why some people don’t like Jews. If I were to come out like you and make a blanket statement that so and so hates me because I’m Jewish ( like you did only it’s with Christianity) I wouldn’t like them either

I say Christians hate Jews. How does that make me hate

Try reading your posts.

Try reading your posts. You “ rationalize “ there are “ reasons “ why some people don’t like Jews. If I were to come out like you and make a blanket statement that so and so hates me because I’m Jewish ( like you did only it’s with Christianity) I wouldn’t like them either
Has it crossed your mind that people don’t agree with your ideas? Or your beliefs? That doesn’t make them anti-Semitic. Also, people can even despise you for how you act, it doesn’t make them a racist.

So since I apparently posted many “anti-Semitic” things (according to you), then it should be easy to quote it.

Has it crossed your mind that people don’t agree with your ideas? Or your beliefs? That doesn’t make them anti-Semitic. Also, people can even despise you for how you act, it doesn’t make them a racist.

So since I apparently posted many “anti-Semitic” things (according to you), then it should be easy to quote it.
Has it crossed YOUR mind that people don’t agree with YOUR ideas or beliefs? That doesn’t make them Anti Christian. People can even despise you for the way you act; that doesn’t make them a racist
Notice you have NO comment RE; the Various threads I sent? How typical. You’re not commenting because you can’t defend them.

Disparaging Moses, eh. The term anti-Semite gets tossed around the religion and Ethics forum like candy at a parade, but this is anti-Semitism.

all three desert religions -

the jews, desert religions have yet to produce the stone tablets they claim were etched in the heavens w/ 10 commandments nor have you - in reality, moses is a liar. they never existed.

and claim they were entrusted to a murder - moses ... which clearly displays their true disposition as recorded history provides for the fallacy and the regard for the subject matter as simply the deserts means to persecute and victimize the innocent. forcing their self fulfilling commandments whether willingly or not on all they encounter.

and the fallacy of monotheism.

Has it crossed YOUR mind that people don’t agree with YOUR ideas or beliefs? That doesn’t make them Anti Christian. People can even despise you for the way you act; that doesn’t make them a racist
Notice you have NO comment RE; the Various threads I sent? How typical. You’re not commenting because you can’t defend them.
Of course I understand many people won’t agree with my ideas or with Christianity in general. The Bible predicts that. I get what you are saying, they don’t necessarily hate Christians.
When I use the term “anti-Christs” I am referring to the Christian biblical term about people who reject belief in Christ.

Of course I understand many people won’t agree with my ideas or with Christianity in general. The Bible predicts that. I get what you are saying, they don’t necessarily hate Christians.
When I use the term “anti-Christs” I am referring to the Christian biblical term about people who reject belief in Christ.
The NT didn't have to predict anything that was actually occurring in the NT.

Thank you for proving my point. After 2,000 years and almost successfully killing us all we are to be grateful?? How about apologizing to us for the irreparable harm that you did? You tried to “ genocide” us but failed 😨

that there is no difference between the desert religions and their denial of the original religion of paradise, reiterated by the heavens, the purge of noah - being again reversed by the jews in the 1st century crucifixion of the heavenly exemplar ...

that there is no difference between the desert religions and their denial of the original religion of paradise, reiterated by the heavens, the purge of noah - being again reversed by the jews in the 1st century crucifixion of the heavenly exemplar ...
YAWN…. Here we go again.,, Jewish Hate. So much for “ tolerance “

Public service periodic reminder:

No Jewish people could “force” Rome to do anything. The thread headline is absurd.

forced rome to give them a choice - the absurdity is denial of recorded history ... the choice they made.

it is a phrase (ie ANTI-CHRIST) associated in the minds of the
masses of christians as a manifestation of EVIL

Forum List

Back