🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Race in America and Victor Davis Hanson....

No, it's according to which party you favour. If you are a rich black liberal you are elite. If your a rich black conservative, you are a house ni#ger by the left.

strawman-full.jpg

Jknow is unable to post his own opinions so its funny to see him trying to post what other people think
I'm going on the opinions of liberals. Look at what was said about Condi Rice? Clarence Thomas? And so on.

LOL! You're like a Strawman assembly line. You just keep it coming
So liberals didn't call them names based on their race?

Anytime a statement starts with "So" what follows is a perversion of the other persons opinion. Thanks

So, is usually followed by a needle pulling thread.....

Fa.....a note to follow So.......

strawman-full.jpg

Jknow is unable to post his own opinions so its funny to see him trying to post what other people think
I'm going on the opinions of liberals. Look at what was said about Condi Rice? Clarence Thomas? And so on.

Anytime a statement starts with "So" what follows is a perversion of the other persons opinion. Thanks
Well lets so how partisan you are. What do you think of Obama meeting with Halliburton? The most evil company alive today, by most of the liberals.

It isn't evil when it meets with obama......his aura disperses their evil in a cloud of pixie dust.....

Well lets so how partisan you are. What do you think of Obama meeting with Halliburton? The most evil company alive today, by most of the liberals.

It isn't evil when it meets with obama......his aura disperses their evil in a cloud of pixie dust.....

Or cocaine....

I think it's pretty clear that if you discuss race or don't discuss race...you're wrong.

Just say "yes sir....you are correct!!!" To anything they say.
Or don't even bother trying.

They're not trying to improve anything.

A discussion involves listening. You're not interested in listening to blacks about anything, your entire goal is to tell blacks how bad you think they are and if anyone disagrees with you you play the victim card. Like listening to your complaints about blacks is an attempt to improve anything

How silly it is to base anything on one's race....

My rural Punjabi neighbors are literally black; Valerie Jarrett, Jeh Johnson and Jeremiah Wright are not by any stretch of the imagination. The former do not earn affirmative action, the children of the latter would. The logic is that the Punjabis escaped the legacy of racism of Jim Crow — in the way that Barack Obama did as well? Or is the racial math that today’s racists are clever devils and can spot that dark Punjabis are distinguishable from lighter African-Americans? If you find such discussions sickening, remember that it is the silent basis for much of our current law, custom, and practice. In our ill society, there are hundreds of racist protocols that guide not just private, but government behavior, all of which if voiced publicly and honestly would boomerang on the whistle blower and earn him charges of racism. Official racist assumptions are never spelled out, only assumed — and immune from audit.

and as soon as loons stop trying to keep minorities from voting and stop pretending it's ok to kill black kids and stop defending victimization of minority communities, no doubt race will no longer be an issue.

:thup:

nice try though it's total BS.

I think it's pretty clear that if you discuss race or don't discuss race...you're wrong.

A discussion involves listening. You're not interested in listening to blacks about anything, your entire goal is to tell blacks how bad you think they are and if anyone disagrees with you you play the victim card. Like listening to your complaints about blacks is an attempt to improve anything
Go ahead, show me one (1) post in which I talk about how "bad" I think blacks are.

Go ahead, show me.

All I do is defend them against the Left.

You're a liar, and there is therefore no reason to try to communicate with you.

Or cocaine....

baby bush was the coke addict. keep on keeping on.....

Go ahead, show me one (1) post in which I talk about how "bad" I think blacks are.

Go ahead, show me.

you don't have to say they're bad... you just have to keep defending those who celebrate the murder of unarmed black men and victimization of black communities.

Go ahead, show me.

you don't have to say they're bad... you just have to keep defending those who celebrate the murder of unarmed black men and victimization of black communities.
No one here defends American Blacks more than I do.

You're also a liar.

Or cocaine....

Actually, no he wasn't, my source? None other than clinton "renfield" Lanny Davis....who said Bush was a drinker in college and did not use drugs......they were in the same Frat....obama has admitted to and proudly claimed to do a "little blow" now and then when he was in college........

My rural Punjabi neighbors are literally black; Valerie Jarrett, Jeh Johnson and Jeremiah Wright are not by any stretch of the imagination. The former do not earn affirmative action, the children of the latter would. The logic is that the Punjabis escaped the legacy of racism of Jim Crow — in the way that Barack Obama did as well? Or is the racial math that today’s racists are clever devils and can spot that dark Punjabis are distinguishable from lighter African-Americans? If you find such discussions sickening, remember that it is the silent basis for much of our current law, custom, and practice. In our ill society, there are hundreds of racist protocols that guide not just private, but government behavior, all of which if voiced publicly and honestly would boomerang on the whistle blower and earn him charges of racism. Official racist assumptions are never spelled out, only assumed — and immune from audit.

and as soon as loons stop trying to keep minorities from voting and stop pretending it's ok to kill black kids and stop defending victimization of minority communities, no doubt race will no longer be an issue.

The only ones who tried to keep blacks from voting were democrats.......and democrat governing policies are getting young black men killed....but you guys don't care...as long as the ones still alive vote on election day........

Go ahead, show me.

No one here defends American Blacks more than I do.

You're also a liar.

YOu should go on the offense....they want to put you on your heels by having you deny you are a racist.....remember...they belong to the racist party...the democrat party....all of the racists in the country belong to that party, the latino racists, La Raza, the black racists, al sharpton, jesse jackson, the congressional black caucus, the NAACP, and then you have the white racists who use the government to keep blacks from having lives worth living.....

The only ones who tried to keep blacks from voting were democrats.......and democrat governing policies are getting young black men killed....but you guys don't care...as long as the ones still alive vote on election day........

In the 60's. They're all your peeps now. And they're the same ones trying to once again limit the right to vote.

It's always funny when you try to pretend that the KKK tyoea aren't repubs now.

Remember, this whole thread is based on an article pointing out the racism of democrats and how they get away with it........each point shows this.....

Or cocaine....

Ahhhhhh-choom

In the 60's. They're all your peeps now. And they're the same ones trying to once again limit the right to vote.

It's always funny when you try to pretend that the KKK tyoea aren't repubs now.

They aren't.....they still belong to the democrats....and keep in mind...the President is a racist...and a democrat, he sat in a racist church for 20 years, was married by a racist pastor and that racist pastor baptized his children.........a party of racists, led by a racist...............

Forum List

Back