Race Relations/Racism or "Little Stormfront"?

"Little Stormfront" could just be the wave of the future... in real life, not the Internet.

When the collapse comes -- and it will -- do you think the resulting mess will be neatly multi-cultural? Or will everyone, as with post-Soviet Union and post-Yugoslavia, go tribal? That is, clump up racially? It's going to be every man for himself, and PC is going to die fast. Nobody will give a shit about the hurt feelings of blacks. They'll be concerned about protecting their families and keeping them fed.

Since blacks are largely a liability, socially and economically, they'll be excluded from the mini-societies that spring up. A few might hang in, by offering what they can and behaving well.

The entire rickety structure of multicultural PC is a very, very delicate structure, bound together by fear of lawsuits, federal power, social ostracization and "magical thinking." It can be knocked over with a flick of the finger.

I get the feeling that you're looking forward to those events.

1st language: About 10% Native American, about 10% Gaelic, about 15% African varieties, about 5% German, 2 to 3% other European languages than English, 55 to 60% English.

Check Brinkley's 13th edition McGraw-Hill or Divine's 8th edition Pearson. The info will be in the fourth and fifth chapters of both. Check their online versions.

1775? About 10% Native American, another 10% mixed Native American and Euro American, about 25% black (overwhelming slave, which includes mixed black-white), about 55% Euro-American.

Other links that do not agree with me but do show the variety of the demographics include

[PPT]
A Fractious People: The Demographics of Division - Preserving Our ...
preservingournation.org/sites/.../files/.../Fractious%20People.pptFile Format: Microsoft Powerpoint - Quick View

Demographic and environmental changes | Course-Notes.Org
Free AP Notes, Outlines, Vocab and Practice Exams | Course-Notes.Org › ... › Unit Notes › 1750-1914 The Modern Era

Last edited:
1st language: About 10% Native American, about 10% Gaelic, about 15% African varieties, about 5% German, 2 to 3% other European languages than English, 55 to 60% English.

Check Brinkley's 13th edition McGraw-Hill or Divine's 8th edition Pearson. The info will be in the fourth and fifth chapters of both. Check their online versions.

1775? About 10% Native American, another 10% mixed Native American and Euro American, about 25% black (overwhelming slave, which includes mixed black-white), about 55% Euro-American.

Other links that do not agree with me but do show the variety of the demographics include

[PPT]
preservingournation.org/sites/.../files/.../Fractious%20People.pptFile Format: Microsoft Powerpoint - Quick View

Free AP Notes, Outlines, Vocab and Practice Exams | Course-Notes.Org › ... › Unit Notes › 1750-1914 The Modern Era

Do no ttake the numbers you cite as fact.

There is information out there rthat contradicts your 55 percent euro-American.

Fact is, whites have held an 80 (+/- a few points) percent majority since the 18th century.

Source.

[PPT]

The numbers that are Euro-American or mixed Euro-American blood are probably higher than the 55% suggested by you. The demographic study was referring to first language numbers.

What you are ignoring, of course, are the Native Americans and African descent slaves. And your source, Professor Lemon, is writing about 1967, so factor that as well.

In origin, language, and religion, Americans have a far greater diversity than most realize or want to believe.

[PPT]

Fact is, whites have held an 80 (+/- a few points) percent majority since the 18th century.

Source.

Last edited:
The numbers that are Euro-American or mixed Euro-American blood are probably higher than the 55% suggested by one demographic study.

What you are ignoring, of course, are the Native Americans and African descent slaves. And your source, Professor Lemon, is writing about 1967, so factor that as well.

In origin, language, and religion, Americans have a far greater diversity than most realize or want to believe.

[PPT]

Source.

I ignored nothing.

You should read the link a little further where the census from 1700 to 1750 is found.

I'm not disputing the diversity of America. I simply disputed your 55 percent claim.

German, Irish. Norwegian, Scandanavian, Italian, Spanish, English, Polish, French....all European, all immigrated here in large numbers.

What "mixed Eruo blood" are you specifically attributing 25 percent of the colonial population to?

Any attempt of "Little Stormfront" will result in the massive suppression of such and extinction if necessary.

Again, you could just as easily be speaking of the American Revolution: "Any attempt of 'America' will result in the massive suppression of such and extinction if necessary"

And that's what the British met us with, indeed. Massive suppression. Attempted extinction. We were up against the most powerful military in the world.

Only, the Brits were fighting because they were hired to. Overseas. The Americans were fighting for their homes, their soil, their people.

I'm sure the Multicultural Blue-Helmet Obama Army or whatever will have huge stocks of weapons, tanks, helicopters, etc. But are the white guys (who form the core of any military anyway) going to be excited by this? Or quit and join the rag-tag white resistance?

Or think of the USSR's demise. The USSR never imagined that it would crumble from the inside. THAT is the more likely scenario for the US. It'll be in the collapse/regrouping that whites get some real power back, and when the UN can't cut paychecks anymore, bye bye baby.

Look, it's about blood and soil. That's what motivates men to fight. Not ideas.

Every empire that has ever fallen has broken into racial/ethnic pieces: Roman Empire, the USSR, Yugoslavia... maybe we're next.

It might not be strictly racial, I grant that. But it will be largely racial. Look at how neighborhoods everywhere --- even NYC --- break along racial lines.

Last edited:
Any attempt of "Little Stormfront" will result in the massive suppression of such and extinction if necessary.

Again, you could just as easily be speaking of the American Revolution: "Any attempt of 'America' will result in the massive suppression of such and extinction if necessary"

And that's what the British met us with, indeed. Massive suppression. Attempted extinction. We were up against the most powerful military in the world.

Only, the Brits were fighting because they were hired to. Overseas. The Americans were fighting for their homes, their soil, their people.

I'm sure the Multicultural Blue-Helmet Obama Army or whatever will have huge stocks of weapons, tanks, helicopters, etc. But are the white guys (who form the core of any military anyway) going to be excited by this? Or quit and join the rag-tag white resistance?

Or think of the USSR's demise. The USSR never imagined that it would crumble from the inside. THAT is the more likely scenario for the US. It'll be in the collapse/regrouping that whites get some real power back, and when the UN can't cut paychecks anymore, bye bye baby.

Every empire that has ever fallen has broken into racial/ethnic pieces: Roman Empire, the USSR, Yugoslavia... maybe we're next.

It might not be strictly racial, I grant that. But it will be largely racial. Look at how neighborhoods everywhere --- even NYC --- break along racial lines.

That's because fucking white people keep moving away from the black people.

Haven't you fucking heard of the great migrations? Urban environments used to be densely populated by white people, not black people. Black people came, and white people like you were all "fuck that, let's move to the suburbs! We love our cities but not with these negroes around!".

It's called "white flight" for a reason, my friend. Pussy ass white bitches like you were and are afraid to have people of color as your neighbors.

You silly. Of course the British Empire did nothing of the sort. It attempted to put down a political revolution not a cultural intending to annihilate a minority population.

The latter will never happen in the US because the great majority of whites will annihilate any naz little storm front attempt.

Try it, you will found who are not your brothers, and that will have nothing to do with race.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!! This idiot is unraveling more and more with each post! Now his racist cowardice is all wrapped up with paranoia and conspiracy theory bullshit. Shitbag is losing his shit sure as shit.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Haven't you fucking heard of the great migrations? Urban environments used to be densely populated by white people, not black people. Black people came, and white people like you were all "fuck that, let's move to the suburbs! We love our cities but not with these negroes around!".

It's called "white flight" for a reason, my friend. Pussy ass white bitches like you were and are afraid to have people of color as your neighbors.

And just when I started planning my move to Detroit...

Enter At Your Own Risk: Police Union Says ‘War-Like’ Detroit Is Unsafe For Visitors « CBS Detroit

Do not move to Detroit, would be my advice, if you don't want to live among peoples of color.

It might not be strictly racial, I grant that. But it will be largely raciual. Look at how neighborhoods everywhere --- even NYC --- break along racial lines.

And just when I started planning my move to Detroit...

Enter At Your Own Risk: Police Union Says ‘War-Like’ Detroit Is Unsafe For Visitors « CBS Detroit

Just go a little further, over the bridge. I hear Windsor is nice.

Yo, whoa, motherfucker.

NUMBER 1. Yes, whites move away from blacks whenever they can. That disproves nothing about my point.

NUMBER 2. It isn't that whites are "pussy ass". Look at white Southerners. They feared WHITE federal troops coming in to blow them away for resisting blacks, not blacks themselves. If whites decide, as a group, they've had it with blacks, it's fucking OVER the minute they leave the meeting. FUCKING OVER. They're smart, organized, and have good weapons they know how to care for. They know tactics. The blacks know sporatic jungle violence, that's it. Not a fair contest. Blacks are the scared ones. Seriously. A few white men with Klan hoods on, and no federal troops around? Buh-bye. Blacks are wetting their sweatpants.

Never mind a Klan hood. Just get a new modern white racial defense uniform: all black with a full-face black tactical helmet, kevlar, gloves, tactical boots... arm up with flame throwers or something distinctive that they'll all chatter about back in the hood...

You'd only have to take out a few. The stories would spread. They'd beg for fucking mercy. Blacks are so easy to control once you just set out who's boss.

Last edited:
Shit, if whites ever were set free to fight blacks, as a group, I would probably end up working to restrain the whites a little, because my blood runs cold thinking about what would happen to the blacks. Heads on spikes, motherfuckers. You take decades of pent-up hatred for all the crime, all the robbery, the theft, the affirmative action, the billions in welfare, the decades of having to kiss black ass, the rapes, the decades of having to watch the big black man strut around like the cock of the walk while white man has to be on his knees... the white man having to mouth how much he loves the blackies, diversity, blah blah, all the white guys who got fucked out of a job because of precious little negroes... all the times you had to work your ass off while the blacks sat on their ass laughing at the honkies they could sue the SHIT out of if they complained...

Watch out.

Last edited:
You'd only have to take out a few. The stories would spread. They'd beg for fucking mercy. Blacks are so easy to control once you just set out who's boss.

Why don't you go ahead and get started then? Oh that's right, you can't because YOU ARE A PATHETIC FUCKING COWARD. Keep shooting your mouth off, pussy, and see how much of a fool you can make of yourself.

Shit, if whites ever were set free to fight blacks, as a group, I would probably end up working to restrain the whites a little.

YOU wouldn't do anything but hide in a corner pissing yourself in fear, JUST LIKE YOU DO NOW, PUSSY. Who the fuck do you think you - of all people - are kidding with this nonsense? You can't compensate for the FACT that you are a pathetic fucking coward with these asinine racist fantasies, fool.

The great majority of whites, William Joyce, would jump in with the minorities of color and finish all you crazies off is what would happen.

It is best that you continue your cowardly e-thug posting here where you can't get hurt.

Shit, if whites ever were set free to fight blacks, as a group, I would probably end up working to restrain the whites a little, because my blood runs cold thinking about what would happen to the blacks. Heads on spikes, motherfuckers. You take decades of pent-up hatred for all the crime, all the robbery, the theft, the affirmative action, the billions in welfare, the decades of having to kiss black ass, the rapes, the decades of having to watch the big black man strut around like the cock of the walk while white man has to be on his knees... the white man having to mouth how much he loves the blackies, diversity, blah blah, all the white guys who got fucked out of a job because of precious little negroes... all the times you had to work your ass off while the blacks sat on their ass laughing at the honkies they could sue the SHIT out of if they complained...

Watch out.

Yo, whoa, motherfucker.

NUMBER 1. Yes, whites move away from blacks whenever they can. That disproves nothing about my point.

NUMBER 2. It isn't that whites are "pussy ass". Look at white Southerners. They feared WHITE federal troops coming in to blow them away for resisting blacks, not blacks themselves. If whites decide, as a group, they've had it with blacks, it's fucking OVER the minute they leave the meeting. FUCKING OVER. They're smart, organized, and have good weapons they know how to care for. They know tactics. The blacks know sporatic jungle violence, that's it. Not a fair contest. Blacks are the scared ones. Seriously. A few white men with Klan hoods on, and no federal troops around? Buh-bye. Blacks are wetting their sweatpants.

Never mind a Klan hood. Just get a new modern white racial defense uniform: all black with a full-face black tactical helmet, kevlar, gloves, tactical boots... arm up with flame throwers or something distinctive that they'll all chatter about back in the hood...

All I'm hearing from you are the words of a tacticool coward, afraid of black people. So afraid you have to pack up and leave whenever one gets too close.

If you're not on watch list, you should be soon. You're a danger. There's no telling what a coward who is afraid of skin color is willing to do.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back