🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racial Bias, Even When We Have Good Intentions

Because every other race voted him in. It was an unexpected loop hole.

So no whites voted for him?

You have evidence of that?
So where did I say no whites voted for him? Do you have any evidence of that?

You just shit all over your own argument.

hahahahahahahaha
So you must not have been able to prove your lie? Convicts are known for lying all the time.

There was no lie dumbass.
You claimed I said no whites voted for him convict. Please show the quotes if you wish to prove you are not a liar. :laugh:

So no whites voted for him?

You have evidence of that?

hahahahahahahaha
So you must not have been able to prove your lie? Convicts are known for lying all the time.

You claimed I said no whites voted for him convict. Please show the quotes if you wish to prove you are not a liar. :laugh:

The fact is you didn't mention whites. You were on a rant about how racist the country is/was then you made a comment about "every other race", which is ambiguous at best, so it was hard to tell if you were excluding or including whites in your "every other race" comment.

That was why I questioned it, you stupid racist fuck.

You idiots are not very fucking bright.

hahahahahahahaha

The fact is you didn't mention whites. You were on a rant about how racist the country is/was then you made a comment about "every other race", which is ambiguous at best, so it was hard to tell if you were excluding or including whites in your "every other race" comment.

So IOW I caught you lying again? Why do you lie so much? You need to break that habit or no one will ever take you at your word convict.

I wouldn't trust the New York Times to accurately poll, study, or report anything. They are liars, they have been proven to lie on numerous occasions.

Good because the NYTimes didnt do any polling. So its all good

Or anything they reported.
I wouldn't trust the New York Times to accurately poll, study, or report anything. They are liars, they have been proven to lie on numerous occasions.

Good because they provided links. So its all good

You libs have reading comprehension problems we know that so let me help you. As I said, I wouldn't trust anything they reported. Links don't matter because they report crap from biased untrustworthy sources. There could be 100 studies that show the opposite but the NYT would never report it. They don't practice journalism, they practice Narrative Journalism. They only report what fits the narrative and it doesn't have to be accurate.

There could be 100 studies out there but all you've done is say maybe instead of like, yanno, providing ONE that shows this to be wrong. But when you cant prove something wrong your only recourse is to cast doubt.

I mean, you can just copy and paste the information that shows it to be wrong....ooooooorrrr you can type another paragraph saying "no no no no no".

You gonna post that or nah?

Jesus Christ how fucking stupid are you anyway? It's like talking to a brick wall.

You libs have reading comprehension problems we know that so let me help you. As I said, I wouldn't trust anything they reported. Links don't matter because they report crap from biased untrustworthy sources. There could be 100 studies that show the opposite but the NYT would never report it. They don't practice journalism, they practice Narrative Journalism. They only report what fits the narrative and it doesn't have to be accurate.

There could be 100 studies out there but all you've done is say maybe instead of like, yanno, providing ONE that shows this to be wrong. But when you cant prove something wrong your only recourse is to cast doubt.

I mean, you can just copy and paste the information that shows it to be wrong....ooooooorrrr you can type another paragraph saying "no no no no no".

Jesus Christ how fucking stupid are you anyway? It's like talking to a brick wall.

Still no links huh?

Still no links huh?

It doesn't need a link you illiterate retard. It's beside the point.

Still no links huh?

Yes you need a link if you expect anyone to take you serious. No one and I do mean no one believes you.

hahahahahahahaha

So IOW I caught you lying again? Why do you lie so much? You need to break that habit or no one will ever take you at your word convict.

Thank you for proving you are a complete moron.

You call a question a lie. How stupid can you get!?!?

Thank you for proving you are a complete moron.

You call a question a lie. How stupid can you get!?!?
You are dumb like most convicts. When you put in a statement in your question that I never said, it is a lie. You convicts are not the brightest but that was pretty dumb.

Still no links huh?

Yes you need a link if you expect anyone to take you serious. No one and I do mean no one believes you.

If you two weren't a couple if illiterate retards you would say such a stupid thing. Read the god damn discussion idiot, if you can.

Still no links huh?

If you two weren't a couple if illiterate retards you would say such a stupid thing. Read the god damn discussion idiot, if you can.
Speak english. What are you trying to say?

Still no links huh?

Predfan: StupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupid

Me: Where are those links to 1 of the 100 possible studies the NYTimes missed?

Still no links huh?

I'm trying to say "READ" idiot.

Still no links huh?

Me: Where are those links to 1 of the 100 possible studies the NYTimes missed?

Your inability to comprehend what you read isn't my fault, your refusal to listen makes you an idiot.

Still no links huh?

I read everyday. Why are you telling me to read idiot? You havent posted a link to counter the OP.

I read everyday. Why are you telling me to read idiot? You havent posted a link to counter the OP.

Sorry, I forgot that I'm speaking to a moron. Let me correct that:

READ the discussion idiot!

I read the discussion and didnt see you post a link refuting the OP. Why did you fail to do that moron?

I read the discussion and didnt see you post a link refuting the OP. Why did you fail to do that moron?

He thinks calling someone stupid is a point of something

He thinks calling someone stupid is a point of something
Stating a fact doesnt always have to be about making a point.

So it's racist to make decisions based on the probabilities of success?

No, you're thinking of gambling
Am I not gambling when I hire an employee?
Suppose I want to hire a woman to serve as Hostess for my bar.
I'll take 2 woman's names at random and google them.
How about Ebony, a stereotypically black name. Let's look:
The first row of images shows this photo:

ebony-wilkerson.jpg

It links to a story titled
Home » Special Features » WTF » WTF: Woman Drives Her 3 Kids Into Ocean Gets Charged With Attempted Murder [VIDEO]
WTF: Woman Drives Her 3 Kids Into Ocean Gets Charged With Attempted Murder [VIDEO]

OK, moving on, I'll pick a stereotypically white woman's name, Heather
For shits and giggles, before searching, I will use the 6th image from Google as I did above.

Here ya go:

11D85838-CCE5-6667-D7556D1B6317B0A6.jpg

This photo points to a story here:

Heather Mills to be named one of world’s sexiest women

Sure, it's not a scientific study, but it does support the stereotype.

Who would you rather welcome you to my establishment?

Forum List

Back