🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racial Bias, Even When We Have Good Intentions

Its a system put in place since the founding of the country. This system was put in place to guarantee whites got the rewards and benefits from everyones efforts. This system went on unabated until the 60's. Its so ingrained whites pretend or cant see its still in place even though its crumbling. The ones that see it crumbling tend to be the same ones that swear whites are discriminated against even though they hold all the resources and own all the systems in this country while everyone else gets partial AA.

Is this the same country and system that has a black president and a black attorney general?

Yes it is

Then it begs the question. Why is there a black president and attorney general if this is such a racist country with a system designed to reward whites?

oh and it's cute how you come to your little buddies rescue.

Its a system put in place since the founding of the country. This system was put in place to guarantee whites got the rewards and benefits from everyones efforts. This system went on unabated until the 60's. Its so ingrained whites pretend or cant see its still in place even though its crumbling. The ones that see it crumbling tend to be the same ones that swear whites are discriminated against even though they hold all the resources and own all the systems in this country while everyone else gets partial AA.

Is this the same country and system that has a black president and a black attorney general?

Yes it is

Then it begs the question. Why is there a black president and attorney general if this is such a racist country with a system designed to reward whites?

Well, I guess its because racism didnt go away just because there is a black president. Or maybe you want to say that racism no longer exists so you can look like a fool and I can have a new signature to laugh at.

Go ahead...say what you mean LOL

Those are all tactics used by Democrats throughout history. Reminds me a lot of the Jim Crow south. Always finding ways around the law, especially when it comes to race.

Yes it is

Well, I guess its because racism didnt go away just because there is a black president. Or maybe you want to say that racism no longer exists so you can look like a fool and I can have a new signature to laugh at.

It will never go away since blacks fall back on that same old line every time something doesn't go there way.

Can't pass a civil exam....the exam is racist.

Can't do well on standardized test.....the test are racist.

Can't get a high paying job that I'm unqualified for......employers are racist.

Go to prison for the crimes committed.....the judicial system is racist.

etc........

Yes it is

Because every other race voted him in. It was an unexpected loop hole.

You morons need to grow some thicker skin and stop your whining.
2 whole Black people? You morons need to wake up.

Yes it is

So no whites voted for him?

You have evidence of that?

Yes it is

It will never go away since blacks fall back on that same old line every time something doesn't go there way.

etc........
So you're now disagreeing with yourself?

Just two that hold the highest offices in the land. I can mention the hundreds of mayors, congressmen/women and others in high level positions. But you would just ignore it like you do everything else that doesn't fit your racist agenda.

Yes it is

So where did I say no whites voted for him? Do you have any evidence of that?

Yes it is

etc........

No at all.

Here is a worthy lesson for the racist, AssClapias.

Hands Up Don t Shoot Activists -- and Historical Ignorance RealClearPolitics

Quit being a victim AssClapias.

Just two that hold the highest offices in the land. I can mention the hundreds of mayors, congressmen/women and others in high level positions. But you would just ignore it like you do everything else that doesn't fit your racist agenda.
That was not because most whites voted for POTUS. The racist whites didnt have a choice. The other races voted him in.

Yes it is

You just shit all over your own argument.

hahahahahahahaha

Yes it is

hahahahahahahaha
So you must not have been able to prove your lie? Convicts are known for lying all the time.

Yes it is

etc........

No at all.

MustMove.gif

That was not because most whites voted for POTUS. The racist whites didnt have a choice. The other races voted him in.

So 59 percent of whites that didn't vote for him are racist. Is that your claim?

hahahahahahahaha
So you must not have been able to prove your lie? Convicts are known for lying all the time.

There was no lie dumbass.

So 59 percent of whites that didn't vote for him are racist. Is that your claim?
So where do you see me claiming that?

etc........

No at all.

MustMove.gif

Cute, learn that school?

Forum List

Back