Racism And Ebola

The thing that amuses me alot about this is how out of touch OP is.

I know several Africans, mainly from Nigeria, and it common knowlege here that many Africans dislike African Americans, because they think that they play the victim card to often.
So you are friends with terrorist rom Nigeria?

I know several Africans, mainly from Nigeria, and it common knowlege here that many Africans dislike African Americans, because they think that they play the victim card to often.

derp?

Nigeria is a majority christian country.

And very conservative.

Just exposing the hypocrisy of the left.

I think the thing being exposed is more directly related to you.

You thought it was funny, but really, it's just a dickish thread.
No it's an absolutely legitimate thread. What's " dickish" are liberals and the media who drive absolutely stupid fucking issues like Ferguson for weeks, when they make about as much sense as crying racism over this. Oh, BTW, this is a preemptive strike and when ,I reload tie the response to Ebola in the Black community to race go in the yard and lick your dick Mr.Dogman.

Sure. The ebonics were the clue to take you seriously, right?
Ebonics? Oh no...you can't go there Thats racist. That's how we need to question our test so Black kids in the inner city can understand them. Again, an epic failure on your part.

derp?

And very conservative.
_42799319_nigeria_religion_gra203.gif

Looks pretty Muslim to me shit for brains.

derp?

And very conservative.

Ok. I swear my friend told me the country was 70% christian.

I`ll talk to him about that.

Ebonics? Oh no...you can't go there Thats racist. That's how we need to question our test so Black kids in the inner city can understand them. Again, an epic failure on your part.

Many apologies. I guess you just can't conjugate the verb "to be", and you can't spell "the" and "justice." Oh, and you regularly drop on the -ing words. Among the other errors.

Ebola patient in Dallas fighting for his life says CDC head Reuters
How the White doctors infected a few weeks ago lived and the Blacksman gotta die? Why do Whitey be turn his back on the man from Africa's but be savin his own White ass? This is racist. We need Ferguson style protest in da streets! "No jubstice no peace!"

derp?

And very conservative.

Ok. I swear my friend told me the country was 70% christian.

I`ll talk to him about that.
Well why your jumping to conclusions, be sure to march in the streets screaming "no justice no peace!"

derp?

And very conservative.

Looks pretty much half-and-half, when you add up the Protestants, Catholics, and other Christians into one group.

Many apologies. I guess you just can't conjugate the verb "to be", and you can't spell "the" and "justice." Oh, and you regularly drop on the -ing words. Among the other errors.

How the White doctors infected a few weeks ago lived and the Blacksman gotta die? Why do Whitey be turn his back on the man from Africa's but be savin his own White ass? This is racist. We need Ferguson style protest in da streets! "No jubstice no peace!"
Oh you mean when I spell how Black people talk?
Oh you be meanin when's I spells how's Black folks be talkin.

Only they don't all. Talk that way, that is.

But I believe that it is commonly called ebonics.

derp?

And very conservative.

Looks pretty much half-and-half, when you add up the Protestants, Catholics, and other Christians into one group.
But poster said it was "majority Christian." Christians in Nigeria are regularly the victims of abuse by Muslim savages.

derp?

And very conservative.

But pater said it was "majority Christian." Christians in Nigeria are regularly the victims of abuse by Muslim savages.

Not arguing that point, just throwing in my two cents.

Only they don't all. Talk that way, that is.

But I believe that it is commonly called ebonics.
They ALL talk that way. On purpose.

Jesse-Jackson-Race-Card.jpg

Where are the protest over an African man dying of Ebola and White men and women living? "No justice no peace!"

Oh, I see..the criminal Mike Brown was part of a wider discussion about race in America. Or Blacks, and liberal Whites are just tools of Democratic Party out of Washington DC.

Forum List

Back