Racism And Ebola

They ALL talk that way. On purpose.

You are delusional, or you are sheltered.
Ok, not all Blacks speak in this manner, but the blanket generalization is uncomfortable huh? Then why are blanket racial generalizations applied to conservatives? There are many good and honorable Black politicians I would vote for and none of them feel the need to race bait like what happened with Ferguson, Missouri. Shameful episode in history of American politics and news media.

Quotation-William-Nicholls-reason-fear-mind-racism-change-Meetville-Quotes-225444.jpg
Where are my comments paranoid and not grounded in rational, evidence proven, truth? You can't disprove anything I have commented on. Hence you are a typical liberal.

Ok, not all Blacks speak in this manner, but the blanket generalization is uncomfortable huh? Then why are blanket racial generalizations applied to conservatives? There are many good and honorable Black politicians I would vote for and none of them feel the need to race bait like what happened with Ferguson, Missouri. Shameful episode in history of American politics and news media.

Because:

I believe it was Michele Bachman who insisted that the founding fathers "abolished slavery"

And people like Ann Coulter who claim that the civil rights movement wasnt needed.

Or Rick Perry who lives in Niggerhead and made a Texan historical figure and slaver a "liberator of slaves"

It's not uncomfortable for me, I think it says more about you than anyone else, when you use those generalizations.

Because:

I believe it was Michele Bachman who insisted that the founding fathers "abolished slavery"

And people like Ann Coulter who claim that the civil rights movement wasnt needed.

Or Rick Perry who lives in Niggerhead and made a Texan historical figure and slaver a "liberator of slaves"

Civil Rights Movement was not needed, Perry hunts at a lodge called Niggerhed (big fucking deal) and Maher is a dick. I will post video of Blacks.

Last edited:
Thank you Fenchie and Rice U for allowing me to lure you into my debate trap today. It was fun. Thanks Unkotare for being an honorable neutral judge of the combat.

The OP is this idiots very best attempt at satire and humor.

His failure to be interesting eats away at him every day. This is the best he can do. And he knows it.

7957f9f5ef732cb279bc9027f21c426dd04fdf4c2517d0910fac71f94e954ca1.jpg

Oh my God, conservatives are destroying America...I better get really fucking stoned and march in the street...."no justice , no peace!"

Ebola patient in Dallas fighting for his life says CDC head Reuters
How the White doctors infected a few weeks ago lived and the Blacksman gotta die? Why do Whitey be turn his back on the man from Africa's but be savin his own White ass? This is racist. We need Ferguson style protest in da streets! "No jubstice no peace!"
1387239255786.jpg
Who's the queer guy in the picture? You?
5de602acd526ddd5b5f1d1cb0e8b05ecf219f0f01a8e335fbea2f392ea1d552a.jpg
jewfacecover.JPG

Gunno has that old timey Yiddish humor...oiy,oiy,oiy!

His failure to be interesting eats away at him every day. This is the best he can do. And he knows it.
You bore me.

I own you....whenever I feel like an easy game. You suck.....and bad. The OP just isn't interesting. Your use of stereotyped black dialect isn't very good and you just don't have an original take on the matter.

There's another idiot here named TK who proposes these idiotic strawman arguments.....where he claims that the absence of outrage is proof of something. It's the result of a poor education and a lack of critical thinking skills. You really can't help it. This is the best you can do.

Because:

Civil Rights Movement was not needed, Perry hunts at a lodge called Niggerhed (big fucking deal) and Maher is a dick. I will post video of Blacks.

I suspect you have had your clock cleaned more then once by people of color

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

You bore me.

I own you....whenever I feel like an easy game. You suck.....and bad. The OP just isn't interesting. Your use of stereotyped black dialect isn't very good and you just don't have an original take on the matter.

There's another idiot here named TK who proposes these idiotic strawman arguments.....where he claims that the absence of outrage is proof of something. It's the result of a poor education and a lack of critical thinking skills. You really can't help it. This is the best you can do.
Yeah. Sure.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

You bore me.

Yeah. Sure.

Yep. It's best to recognize your limitations.

We can still be friends, though. I'm friendly with people of all intelligence levels. Shit....I'm even friendly with dogs and cats. Intelligence is only something you need if you want to be interesting on a message board.

You might abandon the attempts to be a humorist and just stick to the hateful vitriol.

Forum List

Back