Racism And Ebola

:cuckoo::cuckoo:
The OP is this idiots very best attempt at satire and humor.

His failure to be interesting eats away at him every day. This is the best he can do. And he knows it.
You bore me.

I own you....whenever I feel like an easy game. You suck.....and bad. The OP just isn't interesting. Your use of stereotyped black dialect isn't very good and you just don't have an original take on the matter.

There's another idiot here named TK who proposes these idiotic strawman arguments.....where he claims that the absence of outrage is proof of something. It's the result of a poor education and a lack of critical thinking skills. You really can't help it. This is the best you can do.
Yeah. Sure.

Yep. It's best to recognize your limitations.

We can still be friends, though. I'm friendly with people of all intelligence levels. Shit....I'm even friendly with dogs and cats. Intelligence is only something you need if you want to be interesting on a message board.

You might abandon the attempts to be a humorist and just stick to the hateful vitriol.
I
I posted factual evidence. My humor was grounded in the fact that the liberal left and their race claims are a joke. Also, I would not want to compare education my Marxist adversary. I'm just someone who is sick and tired of .liberals playing the race card on me and others ,when we are not racist. Get it! or do we have a learning disability over there?

The OP is this idiots very best attempt at satire and humor.

His failure to be interesting eats away at him every day. This is the best he can do. And he knows it.
You bore me.

I own you....whenever I feel like an easy game. You suck.....and bad. The OP just isn't interesting. Your use of stereotyped black dialect isn't very good and you just don't have an original take on the matter.

There's another idiot here named TK who proposes these idiotic strawman arguments.....where he claims that the absence of outrage is proof of something. It's the result of a poor education and a lack of critical thinking skills. You really can't help it. This is the best you can do.
Yeah. Sure.

We can still be friends, though. I'm friendly with people of all intelligence levels. Shit....I'm even friendly with dogs and cats. Intelligence is only something you need if you want to be interesting on a message board.

You might abandon the attempts to be a humorist and just stick to the hateful vitriol.
I
I posted factual evidence. My humor was grounded in the fact that the liberal left and their race claims are a joke. Also, I would not want to compare education my Marxist adversary. I'm just someone who is sick and tired of .liberals playing the race card on me and others ,when we are not racist. Get it! or do we have a learning disability over there?

You are not a racist? Cool.

You bore me.

Yeah. Sure.

I

You are not a racist? Cool.
You, however are. Thank you.

Forum List

Back