🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racism applauded at Awards Show.. Media silence is deafening

You're living in La La Land. That sort of thing doesn't happen, nor do the people you despise expect it. It's a Fox News "right wing talking point" is all.
I friggin' worked hard for what I have...I put up with bs from white, agenda-laden mgrs., for 15 years, at the Texas Medical Center. I didn't come with my handout, and I don't want anything you have. I'm doing well. Two years of college netted me a college level position and insured me a pension.
And all the black and brown people that I know, work hard, despite what you may think.
While you bask in the glow of "white privilege", cronyism, favoritism, and nepotism, never having to work hard or worry because you belong to the "good ol' boys" club.

first of all, you stated twice that you had me on ignore.

So can you direct me to the good ol' boys club? I must have missed the memo.

Oh, I have a whole slew of folks on ignore, but reserve the right to review random posts, and counter bullshit. And funny, you can't keep my name out of your conversations...you, obvious have a hard on for me, as well. And oh, please. You're a card-carrying member of the good ol' boys club. Your posts support that conclusion. I said it.

Is Shirley Sherrod's husband your daddy?

You're living in La La Land. That sort of thing doesn't happen, nor do the people you despise expect it. It's a Fox News "right wing talking point" is all.
I friggin' worked hard for what I have...I put up with bs from white, agenda-laden mgrs., for 15 years, at the Texas Medical Center. I didn't come with my handout, and I don't want anything you have. I'm doing well. Two years of college netted me a college level position and insured me a pension.
And all the black and brown people that I know, work hard, despite what you may think.
While you bask in the glow of "white privilege", cronyism, favoritism, and nepotism, never having to work hard or worry because you belong to the "good ol' boys" club.

Oh, I have a whole slew of folks on ignore, but reserve the right to review random posts, and counter bullshit. And funny, you can't keep my name out of your conversations...you, obvious have a hard on for me, as well. And oh, please. You're a card-carrying member of the good ol' boys club. Your posts support that conclusion. I said it.

It's always all about you. You poor pitiful confused creature.

can't fool you

all of us white folks drive to work in a Honda to disguise the fact that we are really trust fund babies and have our Rolls Royce hidden in the garage of our mansion.

ps

keep me out of your sick fantasies

can't fool you

all of us white folks drive to work in a Honda to disguise the fact that we are really trust fund babies and have our Rolls Royce hidden in the garage of our mansion.

ps

The proof is in the pudding. I had you on ignore, because I refuse to engage your racism and nonsense. I randomly chose to view one of your posts, and found you were talking about me. I had moved on.....you hadn't. That means you're obsessed with me, pining for me, or harboring "ulterior motives".
"All of us white folks" is a misnomer. You are not "all white folks", and many white folks are decent, which you are not.
I don't have you in any fantasies.....obviously, you have me in yours. Keep my name out of your conversations and you won't hear from me.

can't fool you

ps

The proof is in the pudding. I had you on ignore, because I refuse to engage your racism and nonsense. I randomly chose to view one of your posts, and found you were talking about me. I had moved on.....you hadn't. That means you're obsessed with me, pining for me, or harboring "ulterior motives".
"All of us white folks" is a misnomer. You are not "all white folks", and many white folks are decent, which you are not.
I don't have you in any fantasies.....obviously, you have me in yours. Keep my name out of your conversations and you won't hear from me.

:cuckoo:

can't fool you

ps

Is that your icon for "Dinglebery's been pwned"? Looks like it.

Regards from Rosie

When you look at how untalented redneck right wingers are, some could come to that conclusion. Look at that crappy Christian music. Black music is influencing entire cultures all over the world.

Look at the Crystal Cathedral - designed for Evangelicals by a gay guy living with his boyfriend because those right wingers wanted the "best" and they certainly have no talent for building more than brick walls.

Then there is the fact that only 6% of scientists will admit to being Republican. Can you blame them? A quarter of Republicans think Obama is the anti Christ and the majority think science is a "faith". Then even cheered when Rick Santorum called them stupid and said the Republican Party has no smart people.

The only thing they seem really good at is tearing things down or blowing them up.

So you don't like Christian music, big deal. I like most all music, except opera and most rap. You are sure caught up in bigotry, you need to get over your bigotry and accept all of your bothers and sisters as one.

Bitch, please. This post makes you the biggest and most brazen hypocrite here.

Ahhhh...the bigot speaks again. How does this make me a hypocrite, dumb ass?

I am straight and unnarrow. You asked, now you know. No cause for surprise concerning mi amigo from now on; you've been schooled.

Regards from Rosie

I never asked, I don't care that you are gay, it doesn't matter to me.

You must....because you saw fit to make it a point to assert that she was, probably because of her association with me (a common mistake of those on the right). As if sexual orientation had anything to do with anything. You are the bigot and the obvious homophobe, and a craven coward, for lying and slandering a fellow forum member. Typical.

Wow, you really got worked up for this one. I don't care if she is gay or if you are gay. How is not caring make me a homophobe? I don't care if you are white or blue or black or any other color. I think you are an idiot for the stupid posts you make.

can't fool you

ps

Wow, what utter bullshit!

Is that your icon for "Dinglebery's been pwned"? Looks like it.

Regards from Rosie

pwned ?

What the fuck does that mean other than your boy is queer as hell and bipolar?

Seems like you have issues as well.

Last edited:
Damn that poet sure is one angry black man. He somehow does not seem to see the portion of black society that gives black people a bad name in this country. Namely all the thugs and criminals that rappers make into ghetto heroes in all their "songs" . That particular mentality among black youths is what is really bringing them down, not anything the white man is doing. I commend Poet for being a hard working and seemingly straight up guy. I do not lump all blacks together at all, I wish more people like Poet would be leaders in the black community, that is truly what blacks need in today's world. Successful and hard working people should be role models, not rappers, gangstas, and sports heroes.

That's fair, however, what is exactly wrong in excelling in sports?

Also rap (or some of it today) is like all other violent media like death metal, violent movies, and video games. You can choose to influenced by it or not. You can't blame those like liberals blame guns for violence.

can't fool you

ps

Wow, what utter bullshit!

Yeah, he's a very sick person. I know him from another forum.

Forum List

Back