🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racism applauded at Awards Show.. Media silence is deafening

You guys profess this issue with blacks and complaining but that is all I see here are non-people of color making thread after thread, remark after remark complaining

I don't have any choice but being straight. I am a cripple. See? You have a fact. That is what a fact is. Tomorrow we can discover context clues!

Regards from Rosie

I don't care if you are or not, you don't seem to comprehend, I don't care what you sex or sexual preference is. I don't care what your skin color is, I don't care what religion you are, I don't care if you eat peanut butter. It doesn't matter to me, you are a human, that is worthy of an opinion, I don't have to like it, and if you express it, I can comment, the rest is not relevant to me.

Really? Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Regards from Rosie

Yep, really.

Tsk, tsk. Exercising his freedom of speech at an awards show....all the while being black. The shame of it all!!

Regards from Rosie
OK .....white people are the most talented people in the world. i just exercised my freedom of speech.:doubt::doubt:

Tsk, tsk. Exercising his freedom of speech at an awards show....all the while being black. The shame of it all!!

Regards from Rosie
OK .....white people are the most talented people in the world. i just exercised my freedom of speech.:doubt::doubt:

When you write it it ain't speech, dickweed. But since it ain't libel, no one has to give a damn. Derp.

Regards from Rosie

When you look at how untalented redneck right wingers are, some could come to that conclusion. Look at that crappy Christian music. Black music is influencing entire cultures all over the world.

Look at the Crystal Cathedral - designed for Evangelicals by a gay guy living with his boyfriend because those right wingers wanted the "best" and they certainly have no talent for building more than brick walls.

Then there is the fact that only 6% of scientists will admit to being Republican. Can you blame them? A quarter of Republicans think Obama is the anti Christ and the majority think science is a "faith". Then even cheered when Rick Santorum called them stupid and said the Republican Party has no smart people.

The only thing they seem really good at is tearing things down or blowing them up.

So you don't like Christian music, big deal. I like most all music, except opera and most rap. You are sure caught up in bigotry, you need to get over your bigotry and accept all of your bothers and sisters as one.

Bitch, please. This post makes you the biggest and most brazen hypocrite here.

Do I any of us care who is gay or straight? What is wrong with being gay that she has to bring out she is straight? If it is all okay, and Rosie is gay, we are good with it.

I am straight and unnarrow. You asked, now you know. No cause for surprise concerning mi amigo from now on; you've been schooled.

Regards from Rosie

I never asked, I don't care that you are gay, it doesn't matter to me.

You must....because you saw fit to make it a point to assert that she was, probably because of her association with me (a common mistake of those on the right). As if sexual orientation had anything to do with anything. You are the bigot and the obvious homophobe, and a craven coward, for lying and slandering a fellow forum member. Typical.

I never asked, I don't care that you are gay, it doesn't matter to me.

I don't have any choice but being straight. I am a cripple. See? You have a fact. That is what a fact is. Tomorrow we can discover context clues!

Regards from Rosie

I don't care if you are or not, you don't seem to comprehend, I don't care what you sex or sexual preference is. I don't care what your skin color is, I don't care what religion you are, I don't care if you eat peanut butter. It doesn't matter to me, you are a human, that is worthy of an opinion, I don't have to like it, and if you express it, I can comment, the rest is not relevant to me.

Your posts indicate the exact opposite of what you now claim.

You guys profess this issue with blacks and complaining but that is all I see here are non-people of color making thread after thread, remark after remark complaining
What the hell are "non-people of color"?

You, moron. Why don't you like my post, since you don't get the sarcasm?
When Sheldon on "Big Bang" doesn't get sarcasm, it's funny. When you don't get it, it's sad. I know Sheldon is white and intelligent, but no racism intended.

You, moron. Why don't you like my post, since you don't get the sarcasm?

LOL!! This one's a keeper, suitable for recycling. Too funny, Poet!

Regards from Rosie

When you look at how untalented redneck right wingers are, some could come to that conclusion. Look at that crappy Christian music. Black music is influencing entire cultures all over the world.

Look at the Crystal Cathedral - designed for Evangelicals by a gay guy living with his boyfriend because those right wingers wanted the "best" and they certainly have no talent for building more than brick walls.

Then there is the fact that only 6% of scientists will admit to being Republican. Can you blame them? A quarter of Republicans think Obama is the anti Christ and the majority think science is a "faith". Then even cheered when Rick Santorum called them stupid and said the Republican Party has no smart people.

The only thing they seem really good at is tearing things down or blowing them up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izVzruuk1lc]Bach - Gloria - Mass in B minor - YouTube[/ame]

untalented white rednecks ^

Last edited:
Now the reason it would be racist is that white people imprisoned black people for years NOT the other way arround.

you see the republicans even to this day target black voters and cheat them out of their votes to win elections.

You hate black history because it teaches these facts.

If black people had imprisoned your ancestors you would be able to show this type of pride and it would not be considered racism.

see how that works?
Alas, this is the result of American public education. Yet another child left behind.

Just admitt your a racist.

its how you feel

its what you believe.

stop lying to us and yourself about who you are.

Your a racist and you will likely die a racist because you refuse to even admitt you have a problem.

Your the past

your a dinosaur in a tar pit.

Get help

If you dont then your just a racist.

in that case enjoy your last mouthful of tar on the way down

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izVzruuk1lc]Bach - Gloria - Mass in B minor - YouTube[/ame]

how do you know the author of that piece of music truely believed in religion?

You see back then people would kill you if you didnt at least pretend to be god fearing

how do you know the author of that piece of music truely believed in religion?

You see back then people would kill you if you didnt at least pretend to be god fearing

:cuckoo: ^

what was the church doing to the world of sceince at the time this piece of music was written?

Forum List

Back