🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racism applauded at Awards Show.. Media silence is deafening

And yes, I think he is purposely ignoring teh crazee that is rampant among GOP supporters.

That's it? That's all you will ever have to say? Nothing but empty, mindless partisanship? Do you really want to make yourself an utterly forgetable clown like 'poet' there? Aim a little higher.

I yam what I yam. See that "Partisan Courtesan" up there? I've advertised it from the start......so your melodramatics are quite late.

Regards from Rosie

And yes, I think he is purposely ignoring teh crazee that is rampant among GOP supporters.

That's it? That's all you will ever have to say? Nothing but empty, mindless partisanship? Do you really want to make yourself an utterly forgetable clown like 'poet' there? Aim a little higher.

I yam what I yam. See that "Partisan Courtesan" up there? I've advertised it from the start......so your melodramatics are quite late.

Regards from Rosie

So you admit that you are nothing more than a mindless bobblehead for the left? You're satisfied with being nothing more than that? Gotta get boring after a while.

Regards from Rosie

So you admit that you are nothing more than a mindless bobblehead for the left? You're satisfied with being nothing more than that? Gotta get boring after a while.

Well, potato.....you're nothing more than a mindless bobblehead for the wing nut right, so who are you pointing fingers at. You have to come with some immaculate, to claim some.

You have your nerve. I could just as easy label you the stupidest of conservatives, and be closer to truth than you. Liberals are not racist, by definition...so if you know any racists claiming to be liberal, they are not.
Condescension, because I summarily dismiss the riff raff here, pretending to be superior and better than I. The bitches don't even come close....yet they prattle on, as if trying to convince me otherwise. Futile. A waste. But stupid people do stupid stuff, which they believe to be right, true and honorable. LOL.

My nerve, you are a stupid little twit, I dismiss you as a little know it all, you know that dumb kid in class that thinks they know it all and knows nothing. People with liberal leanings are also racist, like it or not. Sorry to burst your silly bubble. Keep on with your stupid little tripe, I find you amusing.

Stupid little twit? Bitch, please. You are very carefree with your labels and your stereotyping, and have the nerve to point it out in others. Screw you. Little-know-it-all? I'm perhaps one of the most intelligent posters here, able to hold my own with the best of you (which wouldn't be you, by the way). Dumb? There is no evidence of "dumb" in my postings, probably because of my above average I.Q. and attributes afforded intellectuals.
And no matter how many times you say it, it doesn't make it any truer. Liberals are not racist, by definition, stupid bitch. If they were, minorities wouldn't be in the Democratic fold. Ask yourself why the Republican Party (conservatives) have such a poor record with minorities......because of the racist elements within the party. It isn't rocket science.
Amusing? As a cat finds a mouse amusing? Or amusing as a white racist finds a lynching amusing? U don't faze me. I've been called worse by better.

Plenty of evidence you are dumb, sorry, the truth hurts. You have brought nothing but hypocrisy in your posts. I know many racist Democrats and they call themselves liberals. Deal with it dumb ass.

I don't think anyone should be lynched, not sure why that is even brought up, your bigotry has already been exposed. I'm not a Republican, I left them a long time ago. I hope I don't faze you, and I would think you have been called worse than a twit, man what a freakin whimp you are. Need cheese with your whine?

Regards from Rosie

Well, potato.....you're nothing more than a mindless bobblehead for the wing nut right, so who are you pointing fingers at. You have to come with some immaculate, to claim some.

More stupidity from a dumb liberal, must have their panties in a wad.

Regards from Rosie

I bring original. Have from the start. You won't find talking points in my posts and I use atypical links.

This is not my first rodeo, others know me from a coupla other boards, so....while I do agree with some of your former posts, on this one please be so kind as to piss off.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

I bring original. Have from the start. You won't find talking points in my posts and I use atypical links.

This is not my first rodeo, others know me from a coupla other boards, so....while I do agree with some of your former posts, on this one please be so kind as to piss off.

Regards from Rosie

I didn't think it was your first rodeo, from the sounds of it, you have been riden hard and put out wet.

Regards from Rosie

I didn't think it was your first rodeo, from the sounds of it, you have been riden hard and put out wet.

Ha ha ha. Funny. Not. There are plenty of people here who can give you snark lessons. Reach out.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Well, potato.....you're nothing more than a mindless bobblehead for the wing nut right.

There's another claim you cannot support, Giovanni. Did you ever plan to address your first accusation towards me, you no-class little punk? Are you really satisfied knowing you are not man enough to back up your words and that you are a person of no character? How can you be satisfied with that? I know you want to put on your little performance here, and that's fine, but at the end of the day even you must want some self respect.

Regards from Rosie

I bring original. Have from the start.

You just admitted to being a mindless partisan hack. What's original about that?

Well, potato.....you're nothing more than a mindless bobblehead for the wing nut right.

There's another claim you cannot support, Giovanni. Did you ever plan to address your first accusation towards me, you no-class little punk? Are you really satisfied knowing you are not man enough to back up your words and that you are a person of no character? How can you be satisfied with that? I know you want to put on your little performance here, and that's fine, but at the end of the day even you must want some self respect.

Geez Louise, Unk. See a doc and get Poet out from under your skin. It is festering and ugly.

Now find another post anywhere, any time that compares to my reply here. No...save the trouble. You can't.

Unsupportable claims require extraordinary evidence.

Regards from Rosie

Geez Louise, Unk. See a doc and get Poet out from under your skin. It is festering and ugly.

Now find another post anywhere, any time that compares to my reply here. No...save the trouble. You can't.

Regards from Rosie

Is 'poet' your sock or something? Why are you responding for him? You guys got something going on?

Regards from Rosie

Is 'poet' your sock or something? Why are you responding for him? You guys got something going on?

He's my gay and I'm his strait. You have a prob. wit dat? Child, please.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Ha ha ha. Funny. Not. There are plenty of people here who can give you snark lessons. Reach out.

Regards from Rosie

I wasn't trying to be funny, just stating facts.

When you look at how untalented redneck right wingers are, some could come to that conclusion. Look at that crappy Christian music. Black music is influencing entire cultures all over the world.

Look at the Crystal Cathedral - designed for Evangelicals by a gay guy living with his boyfriend because those right wingers wanted the "best" and they certainly have no talent for building more than brick walls.

Then there is the fact that only 6% of scientists will admit to being Republican. Can you blame them? A quarter of Republicans think Obama is the anti Christ and the majority think science is a "faith". Then even cheered when Rick Santorum called them stupid and said the Republican Party has no smart people.

The only thing they seem really good at is tearing things down or blowing them up.

Regards from Rosie

Facts? You don't know me. You have no facts about me that anyone else here does not have. You don't even know me from elsewhere. You ain't got squat for facts. Lair.

Want Rosie facts? Ask Sparty when she returns.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

He's my gay and I'm his strait [sic]. You have a prob. [sic] wit [sic] dat [sic]?

I'm not here to judge either one of you on that. You two work it out.

Regards from Rosie

Facts? You don't know me. You have no facts about me that anyone else here does not have. You don't even know me from elsewhere. You ain't got squat for facts. Lair.

Want Rosie facts? Ask Sparty when she returns.

Regards from Rosie

Sparty? What's a Sparty? Do I really care? You sure are all upset because I used my first amendment right. I have a right to my opinion, you were rode hard and put out wet, big deal, it's just words, you take all to serious.

Forum List

Back