🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racism applauded at Awards Show.. Media silence is deafening

Please, don't insult me or my sensibilities. You are not remotely a liberal, and completely missed (or chose to ignore) the point I was making, being obtuse and self-aggrandizing.

The point is you are stereotyping. I don't stereotype, I know stupid liberals, like yourself and I know smart liberals. I know racists that are liberal and racists that are conservatives. Sorry if you get insulted easily, that is they way you are. Your condescending attitude is a reason I don't take you very seriously.

You have your nerve. I could just as easy label you the stupidest of conservatives, and be closer to truth than you. Liberals are not racist, by definition...so if you know any racists claiming to be liberal, they are not.
Condescension, because I summarily dismiss the riff raff here, pretending to be superior and better than I. The bitches don't even come close....yet they prattle on, as if trying to convince me otherwise. Futile. A waste. But stupid people do stupid stuff, which they believe to be right, true and honorable. LOL.

My nerve, you are a stupid little twit, I dismiss you as a little know it all, you know that dumb kid in class that thinks they know it all and knows nothing. People with liberal leanings are also racist, like it or not. Sorry to burst your silly bubble. Keep on with your stupid little tripe, I find you amusing.

nikola tesla, thomas eddison, Benjamin franklin, sigmund freud. all talented white people that have done much more for society than jamie foxx, white people are the most talented people in the world.

I agree, you are as stupid as Foxx, not sure why you want to argue with me, I agree with you.

I am not offended by Jamie Foxx's little Freudian slip. Sure, it implies a double standard we would be better off without. Empty victories when blacks triumph over XYZ race in entertainment, well, it's not much of a victory. But Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Condeleeza Rice are a credit to the human race, and don't ask for special treatment. I respect that.

Last edited:
I disagree. Despite making absurd statements along the lines of what Foxx said, blacks have very little clout in deciding who or what's racist or not. It's the media who's to blame. OK, you've got hustlers who rely on accusations and instances of racism to make a living, but they rely on the media to broadcast their views. Otherwise no-one would even know who they are.

Although the tacit derision of whites often comes from the mouths of black personalities and celebrities, it's the media that whips it into a storm. They're the ones that extrapolate and prolong what would otherwise be regarded as a rather asinine comment. Blacks are by no means the "most talented". Even blacks in the audience must've known how absurd it was. Blacks weren't the first people on the Moon, neither did they harness the atom.

Perhaps the media prolonged this to boost black self-esteem. But I doubt it. What I'm about to present often attracts accusations of having an over-active imagination, but the evidence outweighs any other explanation...

Any excuse to trot out your idiotic anti-Semitism, right wannabe Nazi-boy?

Right. I would call him Ted Nugent. Or perhaps Clint Eastwood. I would definitely call him Republican.

Regards from Rosie

You are so full of shit.

Bullcrap. The first thing one thinks when referencing Nugent and Eastwood is that they are both wackos....not racists. Not every white person is racist; but a ton of white Republicans are wacko.

Regards from Rosie

That may be the first thing YOU think of, but it is certainly not the first thing most people think of in regards to Eastwood at least. You lefties just can't get it through your heads that the world doesn't really exist only as seen through your own bias and partisanship.

And liberals don't discriminate according to race, gender or sexual orientation, by definition. Only right wingers have problems with gays, women, and minorities.

Are you really this stupid, or really this dishonest? Or both?

Poet is the brat we all knew as a kid who would provoke and then run and tattle. He's never matured and it makes sense that he's a very immature homosexual racist. Stunted socially, intellectually, and sexually.

Last edited:
Where are they? Point to them. Links? Sources? Evidence. I'm supposed to take your word for it? Why? How are you credible?
Liberals would be racist against whom? Do you even understand the word "racist"? It means believing that your race is superior or preferable to any other. Who are liberals racist against?

Jamie Foxx a liberal just stated that blacks were a superior race.

I am a right winger and I don't think any race is superior to any other race.

Jaime Foxx, merely expressed "pride", and you and others here, made a mountain out of molehill, and got offended....put on your big girl panties and chill.

wplogo.gif

The point is you are stereotyping. I don't stereotype, I know stupid liberals, like yourself and I know smart liberals. I know racists that are liberal and racists that are conservatives. Sorry if you get insulted easily, that is they way you are. Your condescending attitude is a reason I don't take you very seriously.

You have your nerve. I could just as easy label you the stupidest of conservatives, and be closer to truth than you. Liberals are not racist, by definition...so if you know any racists claiming to be liberal, they are not.
Condescension, because I summarily dismiss the riff raff here, pretending to be superior and better than I. The bitches don't even come close....yet they prattle on, as if trying to convince me otherwise. Futile. A waste. But stupid people do stupid stuff, which they believe to be right, true and honorable. LOL.

My nerve, you are a stupid little twit, I dismiss you as a little know it all, you know that dumb kid in class that thinks they know it all and knows nothing. People with liberal leanings are also racist, like it or not. Sorry to burst your silly bubble. Keep on with your stupid little tripe, I find you amusing.

Stupid little twit? Bitch, please. You are very carefree with your labels and your stereotyping, and have the nerve to point it out in others. Screw you. Little-know-it-all? I'm perhaps one of the most intelligent posters here, able to hold my own with the best of you (which wouldn't be you, by the way). Dumb? There is no evidence of "dumb" in my postings, probably because of my above average I.Q. and attributes afforded intellectuals.
And no matter how many times you say it, it doesn't make it any truer. Liberals are not racist, by definition, stupid bitch. If they were, minorities wouldn't be in the Democratic fold. Ask yourself why the Republican Party (conservatives) have such a poor record with minorities......because of the racist elements within the party. It isn't rocket science.
Amusing? As a cat finds a mouse amusing? Or amusing as a white racist finds a lynching amusing? U don't faze me. I've been called worse by better.

You are so full of shit.

Bullcrap. The first thing one thinks when referencing Nugent and Eastwood is that they are both wackos....not racists. Not every white person is racist; but a ton of white Republicans are wacko.

Regards from Rosie

That may be the first thing YOU think of, but it is certainly not the first thing most people think of in regards to Eastwood at least. You lefties just can't get it through your heads that the world doesn't really exist only as seen through your own bias and partisanship.

Whatevs, playa.

Regards from Rosie

Jamie Foxx a liberal just stated that blacks were a superior race.

I am a right winger and I don't think any race is superior to any other race.

Jaime Foxx, merely expressed "pride", and you and others here, made a mountain out of molehill, and got offended....put on your big girl panties and chill.

wplogo.gif

Yeah, as THIS is news......not. Dingleberry here should have "sponsored by Stormfront" on all posts.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Whatevs, playa.

Regards from Rosie

Is the fluffy white dog serious? After Eastwood's "insane performance, talking to an empty chair" at the RNC, I can assure him/her that Eastwood is looked at in a totally different light. I refuse to ever watch one of his movies again. He can drop dead, ASAP.
The reviews of his last movie, "Trouble with the Curve" are "telling".
"Trouble with the Curve" reviews are in - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News

Trouble With the Curve Review | Movie Reviews and News | Fall Movies - Calendar, Trailers, Movie Photos, Movie Clips, Movie Guide | EW.com

Whatevs, playa.

Regards from Rosie

Is the fluffy white dog serious? After Eastwood's "insane performance, talking to an empty chair" at the RNC, I can assure him/her that Eastwood is looked at in a totally different light. I refuse to ever watch one of his movies again.

I'm sure he's all broken up about it. :rolleyes: Nobody cares or wants to know what movies you watch, Giovanni.

Whatevs, playa.

Regards from Rosie

Is the fluffy white dog serious? After Eastwood's "insane performance, talking to an empty chair" at the RNC, I can assure him/her that Eastwood is looked at in a totally different light. I refuse to ever watch one of his movies again. He can drop dead, ASAP.
The reviews of his last movie, "Trouble with the Curve" are "telling".
"Trouble with the Curve" reviews are in - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News

Trouble With the Curve Review | Movie Reviews and News | Fall Movies - Calendar, Trailers, Movie Photos, Movie Clips, Movie Guide | EW.com

Unk's thing is being the board's self-appointed racism expert. He has gone far astray on this thread.

And yes, I think he is purposely ignoring teh crazee that is rampant among GOP supporters. Nugent dead or in jail if Obama is re-elected? Much more realistic would be involuntary commitment.

I agree about Eastwood, of course.

Thus you see my dismissal of his objections. He is both serious and deluded, mi amigo.

Regards from Rosie

And yes, I think he is purposely ignoring teh crazee that is rampant among GOP supporters.

That's it? That's all you will ever have to say? Nothing but empty, mindless partisanship? Do you really want to make yourself an utterly forgetable clown like 'poet' there? Aim a little higher.

Forum List

Back