🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racism applauded at Awards Show.. Media silence is deafening

Are you playing stupid or are you really stupid, Desperado is a poster and posted in this thread and you throw in the racism. :lmao: :lmao:

I don't know you people. I just returned to this forum recently, and look at the welcome I received. Called everything but a child of God, and accused of having AIDS. Stellar.

I don't know you either but I sure the hell can comprehend what I read and not read in racism to a comment like you just did.

The only thing I have accused you of is being a liberal, other than that I have no idea if you are from mars, or not, nor do I care.

Damn straight. I'm a dyed-in-the-wool, femi-nazi, Starbucks-drinking, sushi-eating, art-loving, cocktail socializing, poetry reading, leftist-leaning, independent film-watching liberal. And don't anyone forget it.

Do you deny that you are Colored homosexual?

Who cares what his sexual preference or skin color is? It is not relevant to his liberal condescending attitude.

I disgree. Skin color and sexual orientation are a big deal to Poet. They identify who he i and he glories in it.

Hey, Muslim Man....take up a remedial English course and learn to write. You won't come across as retarded, then.

I don't know you people. I just returned to this forum recently, and look at the welcome I received. Called everything but a child of God, and accused of having AIDS. Stellar.

I don't know you either but I sure the hell can comprehend what I read and not read in racism to a comment like you just did.

The only thing I have accused you of is being a liberal, other than that I have no idea if you are from mars, or not, nor do I care.

Damn straight. I'm a dyed-in-the-wool, femi-nazi, Starbucks-drinking, sushi-eating, art-loving, cocktail socializing, poetry reading, leftist-leaning, independent film-watching liberal. And don't anyone forget it.

You're also a cocksucker.

Good for you, I must be a liberal, I like Starbucks, of course there are liberals that protest Starbucks, because of the rainforest issue. I eat sushi, just like many of my conservative friends. I like art, just like many of my conservative friends. I love cocktail socializing, not really liking beer. I not a big film watcher independent or not, I like reading. Sounds like I may be a liberal along with most of my conservative friends.

Tsk, tsk. Exercising his freedom of speech at an awards show....all the while being black. The shame of it all!!

Regards from Rosie

His 'freedom of speech' is not being challenged. Calling his statement racist is 100% consistent with what any 'liberal' would say of a white person who says the identical thing about white people. This isn't rocket science.

Tsk, tsk. Exercising his freedom of speech at an awards show....all the while being black. The shame of it all!!

Regards from Rosie

His 'freedom of speech' is not being challenged. Calling his statement racist is 100% consistent with what any 'liberal' would say of a white person who says the identical thing about white people. This isn't rocket science.

Except certain white folks have said as much, ad nauseam, for the duration. The problem comes when someone black says it. All of a sudden, it's a concern. A "double standard", to be sure.

I disgree. Skin color and sexual orientation are a big deal to Poet. They identify who he i and he glories in it.

Hey, Muslim Man....take up a remedial English course and learn to write. You won't come across as retarded, then.

Okay, now I see bigotry from you.

And you saying that is supposed to make it true?????????????? LOLOLOLOLOL.
"I see "white people"......I see racist white people. I see racist white people upset. I see myself falling on the floor laughing.

It is Jamie Foxx's opinion and he is not racist in his right of free speech. Only rightwiingers have free speech rights - morons in this thread insist a black man has none.

You don't have to like what he said. But he has every right to say it at an awards show honoring the achievements of colored people - not whites, specifically colored.

I agree that everyone has the right of free speech. The great thing about free speech is allows a person to show exactly how racist they actually are.
Much like this thread allows us to see how much of a racist you are.
"colored people" how 1950's of you!
Let me ask you, do you think John Rocker was a racist when he said those things about NY... I mean he was just expressing his right of free speech?

Did you see the awards show? I know that Jamie Foxx was talking over rolling credits because I actually watched the whole show.

Put on by the NAACP. For and about colored people. Some of whom were Hispanic. Some of whom were East Indian. AND allowed on the stage, too.

That is probably a distinction without a difference to you......one "darkie" is the same as another, huh.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Rosie, if John McCain were to say, "white people are the most talented people in the world."

Do you think the media would be all over it?

Do you think I would care? Here's a clue....I couldn't give less of a damn.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Rosie, if John McCain were to say, "white people are the most talented people in the world."

Regards from Rosie

And you wouldn't post a yeah or a nay?

Like you didn't post in this thread, since this is an issue you couldn't care less about.

Right?

Regards from Rosie

And you wouldn't post a yeah or a nay?

Like you didn't post in this thread, since this is an issue you couldn't care less about.

Right?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

If free speech rights make what Jamie Foxx said ok, it would make John McCain saying the opposite ok.

I don't care what your issue is, either.

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back