🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racism applauded at Awards Show.. Media silence is deafening

Every time I hear that Taylor Swift is going to be a presenter or is nominated for an award I remember what Kanye West did.

What a disgrace,if Beyonce was on stage and some white guy came on and said it was a result of affirmative action that she received the award there would have been hell to pay.

Asserting that there are qualitative differences between races is, by definition, racist. Though it could be argued that the cited phrase was quantitative, the meaning is clear. But, again, just because a person can put a ball through a hoop or into a net, or that they are good enough to win an Academy Award, means what as political/social/philosophical authority?

So if some white celebrity said "white people are the most talented people on earth" You would not call him racists right?

Right. I would call him Ted Nugent. Or perhaps Clint Eastwood. I would definitely call him Republican.

Regards from Rosie

When has Clint Eastwood ever said anything like that? When has the Republican Party ever advocated anything like that? In fact, you'd have a pretty easy time finding that sort of thing in the shameful history of the democrat party than anywhere else.

It is Jamie Foxx's opinion and he is not racist in his right of free speech. Only rightwiingers have free speech rights - morons in this thread insist a black man has none.

You don't have to like what he said. But he has every right to say it at an awards show honoring the achievements of colored people - not whites, specifically colored.

It is way stooopid to complain about free speech in accordance with the point of the show.

So one black man is more talented than every white in this thread in understanding the primary reason for that show. And the colored people are not racist in being entitled to it.

It is Democrats who recognize such rights without name calling of any minorities.

This thread proves you right wing idiots still haven't learned that lesson from the 2012 election.

Keep on being so stoooopid and lose every Congressional seat that isn't gerrymandered. This thread again proves rightwingers don't deserve minority votes.

White Republicans are a bunch of wackos. Look at the collection right here.

Regards from Rosie

Right. I would call him Ted Nugent. Or perhaps Clint Eastwood. I would definitely call him Republican.

Regards from Rosie

When has Clint Eastwood ever said anything like that? When has the Republican Party ever advocated anything like that? In fact, you'd have a pretty easy time finding that sort of thing in the shameful history of the democrat party than anywhere else.

It is Jamie Foxx's opinion and he is not racist in his right of free speech. Only rightwiingers have free speech rights - morons in this thread insist a black man has none.

What the hell are you talking about? Are you drunk already?

Now the reason it would be racist is that white people imprisoned black people for years NOT the other way arround.

you see the republicans even to this day target black voters and cheat them out of their votes to win elections.

You hate black history because it teaches these facts.

If black people had imprisoned your ancestors you would be able to show this type of pride and it would not be considered racism.

see how that works?

Now the reason it would be racist is that white people imprisoned black people for years NOT the other way arround.

you see the republicans even to this day target black voters and cheat them out of their votes to win elections.

You hate black history because it teaches these facts.

If black people had imprisoned your ancestors you would be able to show this type of pride and it would not be considered racism.

see how that works?
Alas, this is the result of American public education. Yet another child left behind.

My grandparents came from Ireland after the civil war and never owned any slaves.

I do not owe black people anything.

Nor do I feel any collective white guilt about slavery...........:cool:

Tsk, tsk. Exercising his freedom of speech at an awards show....all the while being black. The shame of it all!!

Regards from Rosie

Rosie, if John McCain were to say, "white people are the most talented people in the world."

Do you think the media would be all over it?

Forum List

Back