🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racism applauded at Awards Show.. Media silence is deafening

Jamie Foxx a liberal just stated that blacks were a superior race.

I am a right winger and I don't think any race is superior to any other race.
Apparently you're racist if you think what he said was racist. It's very complicated.
Can't be that complicated... Go ahead and try to explain it!
Is it like a Comic performing in Peoria, saying to that audience that they are the best ever?
Then the next night this comic is in El Paso and tell that audience they are best ever?
No matter, bottom line is that Jamie Foxx is a racist, not because of this one incident but because of his history of racist's remarks.
I got a like from poet, but then I was not at all sure of his reading comprehension skills. Now I see I failed to make the sarcasm clear.

Apparently you're racist if you think what he said was racist. It's very complicated.
Is it like a Comic performing in Peoria, saying to that audience that they are the best ever?
Then the next night this comic is in El Paso and tell that audience they are best ever?
No matter, bottom line is that Jamie Foxx is a racist, not because of this one incident but because of his history of racist's remarks.
I got a like from poet, but then I was not at all sure of his reading comprehension skills. Now I see I failed to make the sarcasm clear.

I thought you spoke "truth". Apparently you're not that skilled at making sarcasm. LOL.

I saw that, I think he has comprehension as well as he seems to feel superior to us. I mean you can't call another human a parasite, yet he sure in the hell can call another human a whore, why because PJ O'Rourke did. What kind of logic is that?

I thought you spoke "truth". Apparently you're not that skilled at making sarcasm. LOL.

Apparently you aren't that bright, because the post was figuratively speaking "dripping of sarcasm."

Here I thought it was only your stupidity. Come to think of it, maybe Desperado's not all that bright either. Hmm...

Here I thought it was only your stupidity. Come to think of it, maybe Desperado's not all that bright either. Hmm...

Desperado? Who the fuck is that? Oh, you're probably meaning Foxx's character, Django.
Well, the picture is up for Best Picture...and he was the star. Evidently the director, Tarentino thought he was bright enough to carry the picture.

Apparently you aren't that bright, because the post was figuratively speaking "dripping of sarcasm."

Must be a white thing....because I didn't get it.

I saw that, I think he has comprehension as well as he seems to feel superior to us. I mean you can't call another human a parasite, yet he sure in the hell can call another human a whore, why because PJ O'Rourke did. What kind of logic is that?

Logic, that evidently "eludes' you. LOL.

No you are fine, Im just not quite awake yet, still working on my first cup of coffee.

Desperado? Who the fuck is that? Oh, you're probably meaning Foxx's character, Django.
Well, the picture is up for Best Picture...and he was the star. Evidently the director, Tarentino thought he was bright enough to carry the picture.

Are you playing stupid or are you really stupid, Desperado is a poster and posted in this thread and you throw in the racism. :lmao: :lmao:

Biting my tongue here, lest I be called racist.:cool:

Why on Earth would you bite your tongue, when your compadres go around spelling out the n-word, as if it were nothing? Please. You have my permission to not bite your tongue.

Biting my tongue here, lest I be called racist.:cool:

Why on Earth would you bite your tongue, when your compadres go around spelling out the n-word, as if it were nothing? Please. You have my permission to not bite your tongue.

You are a very ignorant Colored homosexual. What is your opinion of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People?

Last edited:

Are you playing stupid or are you really stupid, Desperado is a poster and posted in this thread and you throw in the racism. :lmao: :lmao:

I don't know you people. I just returned to this forum recently, and look at the welcome I received. Called everything but a child of God, and accused of having AIDS. Stellar.

Logic, that evidently "eludes' you. LOL.

No, it is your hypocrisy. If one person is not fit in the eyes of God to call another a parasite, then why is another man fit in the eyes of God to call another person a whore?

Your snarky superior attitude is what I dislike about liberals. You think your way, ideas and life are superior to others, especially if they have conservative views.

I don't know you people. I just returned to this forum recently, and look at the welcome I received. Called everything but a child of God, and accused of having AIDS. Stellar.

I don't know you either but I sure the hell can comprehend what I read and not read in racism to a comment like you just did.

The only thing I have accused you of is being a liberal, other than that I have no idea if you are from mars, or not, nor do I care.

Forum List

Back