🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racism applauded at Awards Show.. Media silence is deafening

Hey, Muslim Man....take up a remedial English course and learn to write. You won't come across as retarded, then.

Okay, now I see bigotry from you.

And you saying that is supposed to make it true?????????????? LOLOLOLOLOL.
"I see "white people"......I see racist white people. I see racist white people upset. I see myself falling on the floor laughing.

I see a little hypocritical bigot. That is my opinion, just like you stated your opinion, just like we let like Foxx state his opinion. Now, we have the freedom to draw conclusions by what is said.

The great thing is, I see liberal hypocritical bigots like you,exposed all the time.

Do you think I would care? Here's a clue....I couldn't give less of a damn.

Regards from Rosie

And you wouldn't post a yeah or a nay?

Like you didn't post in this thread, since this is an issue you couldn't care less about.

Right?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

If free speech rights make what Jamie Foxx said ok, it would make John McCain saying the opposite ok.

I don't care what your issue is, either.

Regards from Rosie

You say you don't care, yet you defend Foxx. Foxx had every right to be a racist and spout his bigotry, I don't have to like it nor will I defend it.

Regards from Papageorgio

Like you didn't post in this thread, since this is an issue you couldn't care less about.

Right?

If free speech rights make what Jamie Foxx said ok, it would make John McCain saying the opposite ok.

Regards from Rosie

You say you don't care, yet you defend Foxx. Foxx had every right to be a racist and spout his bigotry, I don't have to like it nor will I defend it.

Regards from Papageorgio

As I would defend McCain if morons were having shyte fits over him saying the opposite. I find neither offensive and both protected free speech.

Racists find Foxx's free speech offensive because they ARE racists. It offends their white superiority beliefs. It is hypocrisy, too.

You are trying to fit me in that racist mold and are not making sense. I am consistent and not a hypocrite. I faulted white Republicans for being crazee...and for the most part that they are. Only a subset of those are racist.

Regards from Rosie

Yes it is racist to be proud of being 'black' or to applaud 'black success' when it is not okay to be proud of being 'white' or to applaud 'white success.'

Black person: I earned my credentials and it wasn't because of affirmative action. - That's okay.

White person: I earned my credentials and it wasn't because of affirmative action. - That's not okay. That's racist.

It is absolutely stupid. And personally, I think the very worst kind of racist these days is the one who won't allow us to be color blind, won't allow us to deep six political correctness, and won't allow us to treat skin color as having no more significance than hair color or eye color.

Yes it is racist to be proud of being 'black' or to applaud 'black success' when it is not okay to be proud of being 'white' or to applaud 'white success.'

Black person: I earned my credentials and it wasn't because of affirmative action. - That's okay.

White person: I earned my credentials and it wasn't because of affirmative action. - That's not okay. That's racist.

It is absolutely stupid. And personally, I think the very worst kind of racist these days is the one who won't allow us to be color blind, won't allow us to deep six political correctness, and won't allow us to treat skin color as having no more significance than hair color or eye color.

Agreed, the double standard and the left refuses to acknowledge it, I find it amazing.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Papageorgio

As I would defend McCain if morons were having shyte fits over him saying the opposite. I find neither offensive and both protected free speech.

Racists find Foxx's free speech offensive because they ARE racists. It offends their white superiority beliefs. It is hypocrisy, too.

You are trying to fit me in that racist mold and are not making sense. I am consistent and not a hypocrite. I faulted white Republicans for being crazee...and for the most part that they are. Only a subset of those are racist.

Regards from Rosie

I find them both offensive and protected by free speech, I never said you were a racist.

Regards from Papageorgio

Regards from Rosie

I find them both offensive and protected by free speech, I never said you were a racist.

In my protected free speech not so humble opinion you are too easily offended. Just sayin'.

Regards from Rosie

I disagree. Despite making absurd statements along the lines of what Foxx said, blacks have very little clout in deciding who or what's racist or not. It's the media who's to blame. OK, you've got hustlers who rely on accusations and instances of racism to make a living, but they rely on the media to broadcast their views. Otherwise no-one would even know who they are.

Although the tacit derision of whites often comes from the mouths of black personalities and celebrities, it's the media that whips it into a storm. They're the ones that extrapolate and prolong what would otherwise be regarded as a rather asinine comment. Blacks are by no means the "most talented". Even blacks in the audience must've known how absurd it was. Blacks weren't the first people on the Moon, neither did they harness the atom.

Perhaps the media prolonged this to boost black self-esteem. But I doubt it. What I'm about to present often attracts accusations of having an over-active imagination, but the evidence outweighs any other explanation.

This New World Order we keep hearing about definitely exists, but without the underground bunker below a volcano. Western media, by and large, has been hijacked by the left, and they're using it as a propaganda tool. They want to lead us towards a one world government, and they see white people as their only serious obstacle. So they're using any means necessary to subdue that threat, even using what could be described psychological torture, such as dishonestly presenting the alleged superiority of one race at the expense of another.

nikola tesla, thomas eddison, Benjamin franklin, sigmund freud. all talented white people that have done much more for society than jamie foxx, white people are the most talented people in the world.

I disagree. Despite making absurd statements along the lines of what Foxx said, blacks have very little clout in deciding who or what's racist or not. It's the media who's to blame. OK, you've got hustlers who rely on accusations and instances of racism to make a living, but they rely on the media to broadcast their views. Otherwise no-one would even know who they are.

Although the tacit derision of whites often comes from the mouths of black personalities and celebrities, it's the media that whips it into a storm. They're the ones that extrapolate and prolong what would otherwise be regarded as a rather asinine comment. Blacks are by no means the "most talented". Even blacks in the audience must've known how absurd it was. Blacks weren't the first people on the Moon, neither did they harness the atom.

Perhaps the media prolonged this to boost black self-esteem. But I doubt it. What I'm about to present often attracts accusations of having an over-active imagination, but the evidence outweighs any other explanation.

This New World Order we keep hearing about definitely exists, but without the underground bunker below a volcano. Western media, by and large, has been hijacked by the left, and they're using it as a propaganda tool. They want to lead us towards a one world government, and they see white people as their only serious obstacle. So they're using any means necessary to subdue that threat, even using what could be described psychological torture, such as dishonestly presenting the alleged superiority of one race at the expense of another.

LOL. You disagree while agreeing? We are on the same page though I didn't take it all the way to the new world order goals. The left in America keeps itself in power by stirring the pot of emotionalism and promoting mindsets of racism, victimization, oppression, and unfairness. Take those tools away from the Left and it has little to nothing to offer anybody. I'm sure the same dynamics are at work in the gameplan to achieve the new world order too.

Somebody once pointed out that no country populated with mostly black people and/or with black leadership is truly prospering at the level European, Australian, and American countries prosper. That is an extremely uncomfortable subject to discuss even on a wide open message board, but can anybody dispute the truth of it? And why is that? Is it because black people are inately inferior or less competent? I don't believe that. So there is something else at foot that I really think deserves a closer look.

Last edited:
Western media, by and large, has been hijacked by the left, and they're using it as a propaganda tool. They want to lead us towards a one world government, and they see white people as their only serious obstacle. So they're using any means necessary to subdue that threat, even using what could be described psychological torture, such as dishonestly presenting the alleged superiority of one race at the expense of another.
The two biggest threats to the New World Order in the western nations in general; and specifically in the U.S. is white people and Christians.

That is why both are constantly under attack by the leftist/liberal dominated media........ :cool:

I don't know you either but I sure the hell can comprehend what I read and not read in racism to a comment like you just did.

The only thing I have accused you of is being a liberal, other than that I have no idea if you are from mars, or not, nor do I care.

Damn straight. I'm a dyed-in-the-wool, femi-nazi, Starbucks-drinking, sushi-eating, art-loving, cocktail socializing, poetry reading, leftist-leaning, independent film-watching liberal. And don't anyone forget it.

Good for you, I must be a liberal, I like Starbucks, of course there are liberals that protest Starbucks, because of the rainforest issue. I eat sushi, just like many of my conservative friends. I like art, just like many of my conservative friends. I love cocktail socializing, not really liking beer. I not a big film watcher independent or not, I like reading. Sounds like I may be a liberal along with most of my conservative friends.

Please, don't insult me or my sensibilities. You are not remotely a liberal, and completely missed (or chose to ignore) the point I was making, being obtuse and self-aggrandizing.

Please, don't insult me or my sensibilities. You are not remotely a liberal, and completely missed (or chose to ignore) the point I was making, being obtuse and self-aggrandizing.
Looks like you are making good use of that thesaurus you bought yesterday at the yard sale for 50 cents ......... :thup: :lol:

Regards from Rosie

In my protected free speech not so humble opinion you are too easily offended. Just sayin'.

Regards from Rosie

And you are entitled to an opinion, just as I am entitled to mine.

Damn straight. I'm a dyed-in-the-wool, femi-nazi, Starbucks-drinking, sushi-eating, art-loving, cocktail socializing, poetry reading, leftist-leaning, independent film-watching liberal. And don't anyone forget it.

Good for you, I must be a liberal, I like Starbucks, of course there are liberals that protest Starbucks, because of the rainforest issue. I eat sushi, just like many of my conservative friends. I like art, just like many of my conservative friends. I love cocktail socializing, not really liking beer. I not a big film watcher independent or not, I like reading. Sounds like I may be a liberal along with most of my conservative friends.

The point is you are stereotyping. I don't stereotype, I know stupid liberals, like yourself and I know smart liberals. I know racists that are liberal and racists that are conservatives. Sorry if you get insulted easily, that is they way you are. Your condescending attitude is a reason I don't take you very seriously.

nikola tesla, thomas eddison, Benjamin franklin, sigmund freud. all talented white people that have done much more for society than jamie foxx, white people are the most talented people in the world.

That is just as stupid as what Foxx said.

Right?

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Papageorgio

Your hypocrisy is staggering.

The point is you are stereotyping. I don't stereotype, I know stupid liberals, like yourself and I know smart liberals. I know racists that are liberal and racists that are conservatives. Sorry if you get insulted easily, that is they way you are. Your condescending attitude is a reason I don't take you very seriously.

You have your nerve. I could just as easy label you the stupidest of conservatives, and be closer to truth than you. Liberals are not racist, by definition...so if you know any racists claiming to be liberal, they are not.
Condescension, because I summarily dismiss the riff raff here, pretending to be superior and better than I. The bitches don't even come close....yet they prattle on, as if trying to convince me otherwise. Futile. A waste. But stupid people do stupid stuff, which they believe to be right, true and honorable. LOL.

Forum List

Back