🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racism applauded at Awards Show.. Media silence is deafening

You are so full of shit.

She was actually right on.

Are you saying when a person like Chris Matthews says something like, forgetting Obama was black for an hour, is okay and it is only right wingers that are racist?

Where's the link and the quote, because as you're stating it, it makes no sense in the context you're using. And liberals don't discriminate according to race, gender or sexual orientation, by definition. Only right wingers have problems with gays, women, and minorities. Do you live in the real world, or some fantasy world of your own making?

Are you saying when a person like Chris Matthews says something like, forgetting Obama was black for an hour, is okay and it is only right wingers that are racist?

Where's the link and the quote, because as you're stating it, it makes no sense in the context you're using. And liberals don't discriminate according to race, gender or sexual orientation, by definition. Only right wingers have problems with gays, women, and minorities. Do you live in the real world, or some fantasy world of your own making?
Right wingers, as you put it, have problems with parasites regardless of race, sex or sexual preference.

Liberals don't discriminate? You're kidding right? I live around racist liberals. I have no issue with different races and for someone to think a liberal can't be racist or discriminatory tells me that you are a partisan idiot that has no real reasoning ability.

Let me know when you want to be honest and discuss an issue.

Right wingers, as you put it, have problems with parasites regardless of race, sex or sexual preference.

Parasites? Who, in their right mind would call another human being "a parasite". Parasite is a moral judgment, one you're in no position to make, as we all fall short of the glory of God. Right wingers, themselves, cater to the rich and the connected, and the Republican Congress (as well as some Dems) are whores for the lobby industry and special interest groups. Very parasitic, if you ask me.

It is Jamie Foxx's opinion and he is not racist in his right of free speech. Only rightwiingers have free speech rights - morons in this thread insist a black man has none.

You don't have to like what he said. But he has every right to say it at an awards show honoring the achievements of colored people - not whites, specifically colored.

I agree that everyone has the right of free speech. The great thing about free speech is allows a person to show exactly how racist they actually are.
Much like this thread allows us to see how much of a racist you are.
"colored people" how 1950's of you!
Let me ask you, do you think John Rocker was a racist when he said those things about NY... I mean he was just expressing his right of free speech?

Last edited:

Liberals don't discriminate? You're kidding right? I live around racist liberals. I have no issue with different races and for someone to think a liberal can't be racist or discriminatory tells me that you are a partisan idiot that has no real reasoning ability.

Where are they? Point to them. Links? Sources? Evidence. I'm supposed to take your word for it? Why? How are you credible?
Liberals would be racist against whom? Do you even understand the word "racist"? It means believing that your race is superior or preferable to any other. Who are liberals racist against?

It is Jamie Foxx's opinion and he is not racist in his right of free speech. Only rightwiingers have free speech rights - morons in this thread insist a black man has none.

You don't have to like what he said. But he has every right to say it at an awards show honoring the achievements of colored people - not whites, specifically colored.

I agree that everyone has the right of free speech. The great thing about free speech is allows a person to show exactly how racist they actually are.
Much like this thread allows us to see how much of a racist you are.
"colored people" how 1950's!
Let me ask you, do you think John Rocker was a racist when he said those things about NY... I mean he was just expressing his right of free speech?

But oh, so much better than the n-word, which is thrown about, here, with regularity and impunity.

Parasites? Who, in their right mind would call another human being "a parasite". Parasite is a moral judgment, one you're in no position to make, as we all fall short of the glory of God. Right wingers, themselves, cater to the rich and the connected, and the Republican Congress (as well as some Dems) are whores for the lobby industry and special interest groups. Very parasitic, if you ask me.
I'd like to draw your attention to the second definition (only a few words, so it shouldn't take you more than five minutes). If it's in the dictionary, it's good enough and precise enough for me. I don't give a rat's ass if you're offended btw.

par·a·site [par-uh-sahyt] Show IPA
noun
an organism that lives on or in an organism of another species, known as the host, from the body of which it obtains nutriment.
a person who receives support, advantage, or the like, from another or others without giving any useful or proper return, as one who lives on the hospitality of others.
(in ancient Greece) a person who received free meals in return for amusing or impudent conversation, flattering remarks, etc.

Parasite | Define Parasite at Dictionary.com

Where are they? Point to them. Links? Sources? Evidence. I'm supposed to take your word for it? Why? How are you credible?
Liberals would be racist against whom? Do you even understand the word "racist"? It means believing that your race is superior or preferable to any other. Who are liberals racist against?

Jamie Foxx a liberal just stated that blacks were a superior race.

I am a right winger and I don't think any race is superior to any other race.

Jamie Foxx is a racist.

Nope. He's a rich, acclaimed Academy Award winning actor, musician, and celebrity.

Yes, he is a rich, acclaimed Academy Award winning actor, musician, celebrity, and a racist. He's like you. He views people by their skin color.

Like me? Views people by their skin color? Are you insane? You don't know me. You can't say that about me, and for it to hold any water. I do not. I castigate white racism. And only white racists are offended. Racists hold up their skin color as a flag to be waved, to indicate how special they are and use it as a weapon. I view people by their character, and their humanity, which is how I was raised. I hold up a mirror, and folks get indignant.

Apparently you're racist if you think what he said was racist. It's very complicated.

Jaime Foxx, merely expressed "pride", and you and others here, made a mountain out of molehill, and got offended....put on your big girl panties and chill.

Whores? Is that a moral judgement? What puts you into a position of making a moral judgement?

Jaime Foxx, merely expressed "pride", and you and others here, made a mountain out of molehill, and got offended....put on your big girl panties and chill.

So if a white person were to make the same comment, say John McCain or Clint Eastwood, you would view it exactly the same?

Whores? Is that a moral judgement? What puts you into a position of making a moral judgement?

P.J. O'Rourke's tome about Congress, "Parliament of Whores", that's who.
Parliament of Whores - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So if a white person were to make the same comment, say John McCain or Clint Eastwood, you would view it exactly the same?

Clint Eastwood and John McCain have both made "untoward" comments, and have been publicly and privately "chided" because of it. Who the fuck are they to be exempted.
See, there is no special provision or exemption from accountability by "being white".
Some people only think so.

Apparently you're racist if you think what he said was racist. It's very complicated.
Can't be that complicated... Go ahead and try to explain it!
Is it like a Comic performing in Peoria, saying to that audience that they are the best ever?
Then the next night this comic is in El Paso and tell that audience they are best ever?
No matter, bottom line is that Jamie Foxx is a racist, not because of this one incident but because of his history of racist's remarks.

P.J. O'Rourke's tome about Congress, "Parliament of Whores", that's who.
Parliament of Whores - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So he has a right to judge others and posters on this web site should not? And you get your right to call others whore, through PJ O'Rourke. Interesting how you think.

Forum List

Back