🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racism applauded at Awards Show.. Media silence is deafening

When you look at how untalented redneck right wingers are, some could come to that conclusion. Look at that crappy Christian music.

Now we are supposed to accept that your opinion on music means anything?

Is 'poet' your sock or something? Why are you responding for him? You guys got something going on?

He's my gay and I'm his strait [sic]. You have a prob. [sic] wit [sic] dat [sic]?

I'm not here to judge either one of you on that. You two work it out.

Do I any of us care who is gay or straight? What is wrong with being gay that she has to bring out she is straight? If it is all okay, and Rosie is gay, we are good with it.

I wasn't trying to be funny, just stating facts.

Facts? You don't know me. You have no facts about me that anyone else here does not have. You don't even know me from elsewhere. You ain't got squat for facts. Lair.

Want Rosie facts? Ask Sparty when she returns.

Regards from Rosie

Sparty? What's a Sparty? Do I really care? You sure are all upset because I used my first amendment right. I have a right to my opinion, you were rode hard and put out wet, big deal, it's just words, you take all to serious.

Duh. Facts and opinion are two different things. It is my opinion that you are unfunny. It is a fact you do not know me from Eve.

Try harder not to confuzzle the two.

Regards from Rosie

When you look at how untalented redneck right wingers are, some could come to that conclusion. Look at that crappy Christian music. Black music is influencing entire cultures all over the world.

Look at the Crystal Cathedral - designed for Evangelicals by a gay guy living with his boyfriend because those right wingers wanted the "best" and they certainly have no talent for building more than brick walls.

Then there is the fact that only 6% of scientists will admit to being Republican. Can you blame them? A quarter of Republicans think Obama is the anti Christ and the majority think science is a "faith". Then even cheered when Rick Santorum called them stupid and said the Republican Party has no smart people.

The only thing they seem really good at is tearing things down or blowing them up.

So you don't like Christian music, big deal. I like most all music, except opera and most rap. You are sure caught up in bigotry, you need to get over your bigotry and accept all of your bothers and sisters as one.

Facts? You don't know me. You have no facts about me that anyone else here does not have. You don't even know me from elsewhere. You ain't got squat for facts. Lair.

Want Rosie facts? Ask Sparty when she returns.

Regards from Rosie

Sparty? What's a Sparty? Do I really care? You sure are all upset because I used my first amendment right. I have a right to my opinion, you were rode hard and put out wet, big deal, it's just words, you take all to serious.

Duh. Facts and opinion are two different things. It is my opinion that you are unfunny. It is a fact you do not know me from Eve.

Try harder not to confuzzle the two.

Regards from Rosie

I never said I was funny, I just call it the way I see it, and I see how hard you have been ridden and then you being put away wet. It's fine, we are all good with it.

He's my gay and I'm his strait [sic]. You have a prob. [sic] wit [sic] dat [sic]?

Do I any of us care who is gay or straight? What is wrong with being gay that she has to bring out she is straight? If it is all okay, and Rosie is gay, we are good with it.

I am straight and unnarrow. You asked, now you know. No cause for surprise concerning mi amigo from now on; you've been schooled.

Regards from Rosie

I am straight and unnarrow. You asked, now you know. No cause for surprise concerning mi amigo from now on; you've been schooled.

Regards from Rosie

I never asked, I don't care that you are gay, it doesn't matter to me.

Regards from Rosie

I don't have any choice but being straight. I am a cripple. See? You have a fact. That is what a fact is. Tomorrow we can discover context clues!

Regards from Rosie

You've been drinking too much today, Rosalita.

Now you have commentary on orange soda consumption? Unreal. I can't do alcohol, I am on a chemotherapy drug.

Regards from Rosie

Then I hope you have another excuse for all your irrational posting today.

Sez the one who went bonkers futilely trying to tear Poet a new one. Plus a crappy attempt at a smackdown of rdean. Pot meet kettle.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

I don't have any choice but being straight. I am a cripple. See? You have a fact. That is what a fact is. Tomorrow we can discover context clues!

Regards from Rosie

I don't care if you are or not, you don't seem to comprehend, I don't care what you sex or sexual preference is. I don't care what your skin color is, I don't care what religion you are, I don't care if you eat peanut butter. It doesn't matter to me, you are a human, that is worthy of an opinion, I don't have to like it, and if you express it, I can comment, the rest is not relevant to me.

Regards from Rosie

I don't care if you are or not, you don't seem to comprehend, I don't care what you sex or sexual preference is. I don't care what your skin color is, I don't care what religion you are, I don't care if you eat peanut butter. It doesn't matter to me, you are a human, that is worthy of an opinion, I don't have to like it, and if you express it, I can comment, the rest is not relevant to me.

Really? Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Regards from Rosie

Now you have commentary on orange soda consumption? Unreal. I can't do alcohol, I am on a chemotherapy drug.

Regards from Rosie

Sez the one who went bonkers futilely trying to tear Poet a new one. Plus a crappy attempt at a smackdown of rdean. Pot meet kettle.

Regards from Rosie

Actually, 'poet' had me on supposed ignore until just now. I was letting others know what a fraud and a hypocrite he is. You fail again.

Regards from Rosie

Actually, 'poet' had me on supposed ignore until just now. I was letting others know what a fraud and a hypocrite he is. You fail again.

Excuses, excuses. You had your opportunity to score and swung and missed. Seeing how I described you to my friend, I doubt you'll ever get another chance.

You stroke your own ego too muchly.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Excuses, excuses. You had your opportunity to score and swung and missed.

According to you? Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh.....

Again, liberals cannot believe that the world looks like anything but what they see through their own biased leness.

Excuses, excuses. You had your opportunity to score and swung and missed.

According to you? Yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh.....

Again, liberals cannot believe that the world looks like anything but what they see through their own biased leness.

...Seeing how I described you to my friend, I doubt you'll ever get another chance.

You stroke your own ego too muchly.

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back