🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racism applauded at Awards Show.. Media silence is deafening

What the hell are "non-people of color"?

You, moron. Why don't you like my post, since you don't get the sarcasm?
When Sheldon on "Big Bang" doesn't get sarcasm, it's funny. When you don't get it, it's sad. I know Sheldon is white and intelligent, but no racism intended.

Sorry, but I have no idea of what you're talking about as I don't watch "white bread" sitcoms, where white people celebrate their "whiteness". And of course, no racism was intended.

You, moron. Why don't you like my post, since you don't get the sarcasm?
When Sheldon on "Big Bang" doesn't get sarcasm, it's funny. When you don't get it, it's sad. I know Sheldon is white and intelligent, but no racism intended.

Sorry, but I have no idea of what you're talking about as I don't watch "white bread" sitcoms, where white people celebrate their "whiteness". And of course, no racism was intended.
Just as well, you probably wouldn't understand much anyway.

^^^ And this coming from the same retard that claims he isn't a racist......... :cuckoo: :lol:

Understand? One need look no further than your own self-subscribed ID. You labeled yourself a pejorative....only a fool would do that. LOL

Understand? One need look no further than your own self-subscribed ID. You labeled yourself a pejorative....only a fool would do that. LOL

Just another day in your hateful world.

I am thus named because it lets me know when people cave... sort of a last gasp default. But then you probably wouldn't understand that either.

Hey meathead,

why is it brown and black people dont vote republican?

I wouldn't be bragging about indoctrinated voters as a sign of anything. People have sold their vote for generations. All it says about the Democrat party is that you have perfected the art of buying votes. Why don't you tell us why black and brown people living in some big shithole city run by Democrats with high crime and murder rates would keep voting for Democrats.

Last edited:

I am thus named because it lets me know when people cave... sort of a last gasp default. But then you probably wouldn't understand that either.

LOL. That made a lot of sense. Not.

Well it didn't take long for this thread to dissolve into a food fight, did it? I wonder why it is that intelligent people are unable to discuss a legitimate topic of racism without that happening?

Maybe 'intelligent' is a misapplication of reality or something. . . wanders off muttering to herself.

Well it didn't take long for this thread to dissolve into a food fight, did it? I wonder why it is that intelligent people are unable to discuss a legitimate topic of racism without that happening?

Maybe 'intelligent' is a misapplication of reality or something. . . wanders off muttering to herself.

They aren't able to discuss it, first, because few are intelligent and agenda-free. Two, it calls into question the construct of "white privilege", which few here are willing to admit it even exists, let alone acknowledge how they profit from it, each and every day. Some are stuck in primeval notions that black folks should rarely be seen and never heard, and to always "know their place", which is subservience to whites. I, for one, dismiss that, out-of-hand. This is 2013, and President Barack Obama is in the White House, and Latinos are soon to be the new majority....folks need to accept reality, and find somewhere to be.

They aren't able to discuss it, first, because few are intelligent and agenda-free.
The nitwit racist Poet thinks he is agenda free........ :cuckoo: :lol:

better than that poet is on to our secret

when we want money we just go down to the bank and get free cash
we don't pay taxes
our houses are free
no need to attend university, they hand us a diploma gratis
when we go fishing the fish jump into the boat

we don't really need to work, it's just a hobby

They aren't able to discuss it, first, because few are intelligent and agenda-free.

we don't pay taxes
our houses are free

You're living in La La Land. That sort of thing doesn't happen, nor do the people you despise expect it. It's a Fox News "right wing talking point" is all.
I friggin' worked hard for what I have...I put up with bs from white, agenda-laden mgrs., for 15 years, at the Texas Medical Center. I didn't come with my handout, and I don't want anything you have. I'm doing well. Two years of college netted me a college level position and insured me a pension.
And all the black and brown people that I know, work hard, despite what you may think.
While you bask in the glow of "white privilege", cronyism, favoritism, and nepotism, never having to work hard or worry because you belong to the "good ol' boys" club.

we don't pay taxes
our houses are free

You're living in La La Land. That sort of thing doesn't happen, nor do the people you despise expect it. It's a Fox News "right wing talking point" is all.
I friggin' worked hard for what I have...I put up with bs from white, agenda-laden mgrs., for 15 years, at the Texas Medical Center. I didn't come with my handout, and I don't want anything you have. I'm doing well. Two years of college netted me a college level position and insured me a pension.
And all the black and brown people that I know, work hard, despite what you may think.
While you bask in the glow of "white privilege", cronyism, favoritism, and nepotism, never having to work hard or worry because you belong to the "good ol' boys" club.

first of all, you stated twice that you had me on ignore.

So can you direct me to the good ol' boys club? I must have missed the memo.

we don't pay taxes
our houses are free

first of all, you stated twice that you had me on ignore.

So can you direct me to the good ol' boys club? I must have missed the memo.

Oh, I have a whole slew of folks on ignore, but reserve the right to review random posts, and counter bullshit. And funny, you can't keep my name out of your conversations...you, obvious have a hard on for me, as well. And oh, please. You're a card-carrying member of the good ol' boys club. Your posts support that conclusion. I said it.

Forum List

Back