🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by William Joyce
Now, ww. What do you mean, "just because it's in a book doesn't make it true." What's in the book is what I see on the job. What I see in this job is what I saw on the last job, and the job before that. It's what I saw in my neighborhood growing up. It's what I see on the street every day.

What, exactly, DOES make something true?

Lovely, but what do you see when you look in the mirror? Do you see your fears reflected back at you through the wells of your soul? Have you ever sat and reflected upon the source of your fears?

Much as you'd like to deny it, your views are deeply rooted in your fears. Until you confront those fears, they will hound you to your grave.
You have my deepest sympathy...I will keep you in my prayers.

And, to answer your question...That which is true, is that which has come to be through a variety of causes and conditions.

"I've also found that it is much easier to see the good in others if one gives them an opportunity to demonstrate their character instead of putting them on the defensive with a bigoted attitude."

That's beautiful, ma'am. I.... I... I'm getting a little choked up here. But here's a question for you: say you're on the D train, headed for the Bronx. A very large black teenager puts his foot on your foot and announces that you should give him your wallet. In such a situation, ww, how should give this fine person an opportunity to demonstrate his character? How do I overcome my bigotry?

Well? Need an answer here, dreamer.

"Much as you'd like to deny it, your views are deeply rooted in your fears."

Partially, yes. If you're not afraid of anything, you're not paying attention, bully. And in any event, how does this delegitimize my view? Let's look at it this way. Are you afraid of going hungry? Well, you should be, because if you don't get up in the morning and go to work, eventually, you'll starve. Is that a legitimate issue? Does anyone say, "Oh, Harry. You're only going to work because of your fears that you'll go hungry. Why don't you just confront your fears?"

Harry would answer: I am. And taking appropriate action.

That isn't bigotry. I can judge the teenager to be a thug due to his behavior.

Here's the difference between you and me:

You consider a black student quietly reading a book and minding his own business to be the equivalent of the thief. I don't.

you're on the D train, headed for the Bronx. A very large black teenager puts his foot on your foot and announces that you should give him your wallet. ........as quoted by William...

A very large....................teenager......... what difference does it make to ones color.... if the teenager is white that you can out run him...yellow and you had better duck cause he is going to karate chop your ass...brown cause if you dont do as asked one of his cuz'es will get ya.....color only has as much to do in this life as you either WANT it to or LET it....william..you are being controlled by this..what is sad is you dont care...Yea I have heard your I do care speech so save it cause its a bunch of crap...

No babbling here Mr. Racist just that any normal human when having the question of admiration of Adolph Hitler put to them would protest loudly and vigorously NO! Neither of which you did therefore I consider your silence to be a yes which is horrifying.

"Much as you'd like to deny it, your views are deeply rooted in your fears."

Partially, yes. If you're not afraid of anything, you're not paying attention, bully. And in any event, how does this delegitimize my view? Let's look at it this way. Are you afraid of going hungry? Well, you should be, because if you don't get up in the morning and go to work, eventually, you'll starve. Is that a legitimate issue? Does anyone say, "Oh, Harry. You're only going to work because of your fears that you'll go hungry. Why don't you just confront your fears?"

Harry would answer: I am. And taking appropriate action.

Your argument, like so many you make, is a straw-man. Your fears run so much deeper that you cannot even acknowledge them. And yes, I have my fears...we all do, but I ackowledge them and accept them...they do not rule me as they do you.

So, I wish you whatever peace you may find, but you will be long in finding it.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Your argument, like so many you make, is a straw-man. Your fears run so much deeper that you cannot even acknowledge them. And yes, I have my fears...we all do, but I ackowledge them and accept them...they do not rule me as they do you.

So, I wish you whatever peace you may find, but you will be long in finding it.

Bully please hit the bong after you post.

CRIME

The rate at which Blacks commit murder is thirteen times that of Whites; Rape and assault, ten times. These figures, as given by the F.B.I. reports, vary somewhat from year to year but fairly represent the trend for the past decade.

According to the justice Dept, 1 in every 4 Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 is currently in prison or on probation or parole.

Though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S.

Approximately 50% of all Black males will be arrested and charged with a serious felony during their lifetime. (27)

A Black person is 56 TIMES more likely to attack a White person than Vice Versa.

Black rapists choose White victims over half (54.9%) of the time, 30X as often as Whites choose Blacks.

The annual report from the Department of justice shows that when Whites commit violence they do it to Blacks 2.4% of the time. Blacks, on the other hand, choose White victims MORE THAN HALF the time.

In New York City, any White is over 300 TIMES MORE LIKELY to be assaulted by a gang of Blacks than is a Black by a gang of Whites.

Many people argue that high Black incarceration rates show that police center enforcement at Black crimes and ignore white-collar crimes. However, Blacks commit a disproportionate number of white-collar offenses as well. In 1990, Blacks were nearly 3 times as likely to be arrested for forgery, counterfeiting, and embezzlement as Whites

Originally posted by Big D
CRIME

The rate at which Blacks commit murder is thirteen times that of Whites; Rape and assault, ten times. These figures, as given by the F.B.I. reports, vary somewhat from year to year but fairly represent the trend for the past decade.

According to the justice Dept, 1 in every 4 Black males between the ages of 20 and 29 is currently in prison or on probation or parole.

Though only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S.

Approximately 50% of all Black males will be arrested and charged with a serious felony during their lifetime. (27)

A Black person is 56 TIMES more likely to attack a White person than Vice Versa.

Black rapists choose White victims over half (54.9%) of the time, 30X as often as Whites choose Blacks.

The annual report from the Department of justice shows that when Whites commit violence they do it to Blacks 2.4% of the time. Blacks, on the other hand, choose White victims MORE THAN HALF the time.

In New York City, any White is over 300 TIMES MORE LIKELY to be assaulted by a gang of Blacks than is a Black by a gang of Whites.

Many people argue that high Black incarceration rates show that police center enforcement at Black crimes and ignore white-collar crimes. However, Blacks commit a disproportionate number of white-collar offenses as well. In 1990, Blacks were nearly 3 times as likely to be arrested for forgery, counterfeiting, and embezzlement as Whites

Living in your own private Idaho? ;)

AIDS infection upsurge seen in black male college students
(AP)

11 February 2004

SAN FRANCISCO - A sudden, surprising increase in HIV infections has been discovered among male black college students in North Carolina, and officials fear the same is probably happening across the southern United States.

Young men having risky sexual encounters with other men drive the upsurge. Typically they do not consider themselves to be gay or bisexual and may even have girlfriends, as well.

The high rate of AIDS infection among U.S. blacks has been one of the most striking difficulties of AIDS prevention.

Blacks are 11 times more likely than white Americans to get AIDS. Even though they make up 12 percent of the population, they account for 39 percent of AIDS cases and 54 percent of new HIV infections.

Among black men, like whites, the leading cause of infection is sex with other men. Experts have long lamented the high rate of risky sex among gay black men. Poverty is often listed as a strong contributor, so the new findings among relatively well-off college students were unexpected.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/Display...ary/theworld_February243.xml&section=theworld

If we are all the same why would a behaviour disease like Aids affect one group so much?

"You consider a black student quietly reading a book and minding his own business"

I don't see that too often.

Don't be ridiculous about a WHITE teenager making trouble on the subway. I HAVE NEVER, EVER seen a white teenager making trouble on the train. For that matter, I have never seen a Jewish teenager or an Asian teenager making trouble. It is ALWAYS blacks and Hispanics.

Always.

90% of U.S. children with AIDS are Black or Hispanic.

Aids is Racist!

"You consider a black student quietly reading a book and minding his own business"

Don't be ridiculous about a WHITE teenager making trouble on the subway. I HAVE NEVER, EVER seen a white teenager making trouble on the train. For that matter, I have never seen a Jewish teenager or an Asian teenager making trouble. It is ALWAYS blacks and Hispanics.

Always.

That is easily the silliest thing I've ever heard in this debate yet. Apparently you don't ride the tram/subway terribly often. Jerks are everywhere, in every race.

Always.

Always.
and you, being the racist you are, monitor evry problem that arises on the train? there ya go with the bullshit again.

Originally posted by OCA
You're better off to ignore these two. They are really insignificant anyway. Don't give their arguments credence.

AIDS infection upsurge seen in black male college students
(AP)

11 February 2004

SAN FRANCISCO - A sudden, surprising increase in HIV infections has been discovered among male black college students in North Carolina, and officials fear the same is probably happening across the southern United States.

Young men having risky sexual encounters with other men drive the upsurge. Typically they do not consider themselves to be gay or bisexual and may even have girlfriends, as well.

The high rate of AIDS infection among U.S. blacks has been one of the most striking difficulties of AIDS prevention.

Blacks are 11 times more likely than white Americans to get AIDS. Even though they make up 12 percent of the population, they account for 39 percent of AIDS cases and 54 percent of new HIV infections.

Among black men, like whites, the leading cause of infection is sex with other men. Experts have long lamented the high rate of risky sex among gay black men. Poverty is often listed as a strong contributor, so the new findings among relatively well-off college students were unexpected.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/Display...ection=theworld

I think it's great that you want to ignore this, I think we all should ignore this, brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back