Racist woke mixed-race commercials

That's a pretty racist thing to say. Do you really only buy products based on the race of the people in the commercial? You should be cancelled.

Wut? lol

May you should stick to wood working

Race and gender are relevant to marketing, shocker

Wut? lol

May you should stick to wood working

Race and gender are relevant to marketing, shocker

Only to racists.

I buy products based on my need, the product quality, and price. There are other things, such as appearance, color, my wife's opinion, maybe even the phase of the moon, but race never enters into it. Not the race of the person making the product, selling the product, not the race of the person in the commercial, the sales clerk, the cashier, the delivery person, or anything else.

If you buy based on race then you're a racist. Plain and simple.

Only to racists.

I buy products based on my need, the product quality, and price. There are other things, such as appearance, color, my wife's opinion, maybe even the phase of the moon, but race never enters into it. Not the race of the person making the product, selling the product, not the race of the person in the commercial, the sales clerk, the cashier, the delivery person, or anything else.

If you buy based on race then you're a racist. Plain and simple.
You try to paint yourself as the world's only perfect person. You're lying. To everyone. Worst of all you're lying to yourself.

You know a miniscule bit about marketing and advertising, yet try to portray yourself as some kind of expert.

Finally, you call everyone who doesn't agree with you a 'racist.' That word has been thrown around so much and for so little reason that it has lost most, if not all, of the power it might have once had. As a self proclaimed expert on... everything.... You should know that.

Now, being the advertising expert, and the most 'woke' person in our society, you know that a message is most memorable and powerful when the truth of it can be stated in a few direct and easy to remember words. So, this, is my message to you:

You're full of shit.

Last edited:
You try to paint yourself as the world's only perfect person. You're lying. To everyone. Worst of all you're lying to yourself.

You know a miniscule bit about marketing and advertising, yet try to portray yourself as some kind of expert.

Finally, you call everyone who doesn't agree with you a 'racist.' That word has been thrown around so much and for so little reason that it has lost most, if not all, of the power it might have once had. As a self proclaimed expert on... everything.... You should know that.

Now, being the advertising expert, and the most 'woke' person in our society, you know that a message is most memorable and powerful when the truth of it can be stated in a few direct and easy to remember words. So, this, is my message to you:

You're full of shit.

Wow. You really worship me. I'm impressed. You think I'm perfect and an advertising expert. I've never claimed to be, or in any other way inferred, that I was either and yet you say I'm coming across as both. Thanks for the compliment and adoration but I don't want the adoration of racists.

And I don't call everything racist; I called you a racist because you admitted that you are a racist by stating that the race of the actor in the commercial influences your purchasing decisions. If you're making decisions based on race, you're a racist, racist.

EDIT: Oh, my mistake. I hadn't yet called you a racist and you didn't make the statement that you buy based on race. I didn't pay attention and assumed that your response was because I had called you a racist but it wasn't you that I had quoted then. See. I'm not perfect. Pretty damn close but still not perfect.

Juicin is a racist. About you, on the other hand, I haven't seen enough to say you're a racist but I'm definitely starting to lean toward you being ignorant.

Edit 2: See, I'm still not perfect, though I am still very close. I edited again because I said I never inferred I was perfect even though we all know I can't infer about myself. I should have said, and I'll leave it wrong above as a testimony to my humanity, was that I never implied I was perfect. But catching my own mistakes and owning up to them supports that I am pretty damn close.

Last edited:
mga138 ran from this lost cause with his tail between his legs.
You and I disagree strongly on the topic of this thread but we agree on mga138. I hate white supremacists. They empower those other racists that don't like white people.

In reality, race is insignificant and the fact that the race of people bothers you really tells a lot about what kind of person you are.
I’m curious, have you told all your leftarded buddies in the race industry that?
Just so we know you’re credible, link us to your posts that show you’ve detested leftards and their nonstop identity politics bullshit. Thanks in advance.

How is this collectivist worldview of yours any better or even different than that of the LeFtIsT you claim to oppose?

In reality, race is insignificant and the fact that the race of people bothers you really tells a lot about what kind of person you are.

OK Boomer.
If race is insignificant, then why are #OscarsTooWhite? Why are Blacks massively overrepresented in all media by design? Why is anything deemed "too White," from birdwatching, classical studies, yoga classes, Opera, etc..(and I can show you articles published by mainstream publications claiming as such) if race were insignificant? More likely, race is VERY significant if White people need to be attacked , removed, or diminished, but when non-Whites have the upper hand, then suddenly, race isn't real and shouldn't be noticed.
Which Alinsky rule is that one?

Why would I tell anyone who should or shouldn't be with whomever they choose? That seems to be your hang-up, chickenshit. There are racist weaklings like you in every country, but I can tell you that I saw plenty of commercials in all three countries featuring people of different races and nobody lost their mind over it. I can tell you that I saw plenty of mixed-race couples in the larger cities of all three countries. The whole world isn't as cowardly as you are, chickenshit. You'll have to look for some other way to justify your weakness.
You are talking about countries with 98 percent+ homogeneity, dope! LOL You are a liar, now, too.

Oh, so you would visit and admire Asian Supremacist countries like China, Japan, and Korea, but only have harsh words for White people who wish for their grandchildren to look like their grandparents? You are the epitome of a bigot with a racist double standard.
I have disdain for fucking cowards like you wherever I find them, you weakling.

Why would I tell anyone who should or shouldn't be with whomever they choose? That seems to be your hang-up, chickenshit. There are racist weaklings like you in every country, but I can tell you that I saw plenty of commercials in all three countries featuring people of different races and nobody lost their mind over it. I can tell you that I saw plenty of mixed-race couples in the larger cities of all three countries. The whole world isn't as cowardly as you are, chickenshit. You'll have to look for some other way to justify your weakness.
Chickenshit Boy needs to get out more.

Hahahaha…… Unkotare just shut the fuck up and stop making a fool of yourself in public…..you’re getting cyber-ly bitch-slapped by mga138
You can’t and don‘t defend any of your fucked in the head positions….”because it FEELZ soooo good to say” is not really a ‘defense’.
BRING FACTS AND DATA to the discussion or STFU!

Forum List

Back