Radical Islam needs to be snuffed out in Europe.

People are getting fed up with the "they're not ALL like that" excuse for slaughter. The muslims have been allowed to play "the victim" long enough. The fact is that Islam is a violent religion. It was founded on violence and feeds on violence. All we have to do is look at the history of the ME. Unless, of course, you are a lefty who needs a victim for a cause.

No, clearly the Russians are the "good guys." Bombing refugee convoys, mass rape, mass murder, infanticide, robbery at gunpoint, bombing villages, executing journalists and human rights activists, torturing family members of suspected rebels, and other counter-terrorist tactics all place Russia firmly on the side of good. It's those big, bad Muslims who are evil. As always.

I didnt say those Russians were good guys either. They deserve to die too.

You believe the Mujahideen arent terrorists, but rather freedom fighters instead. Thats where you and your hate filled muslim brothers are wrong. Freedom is the end goal, but terror is their means of getting there. They are both freedom fighters and terrorists at the same time, which means they are fucking vile scum and they deserve to die. Luckily muslims are good at dying. They cant fight worth a shit. Easy pickings for us Americans.

What's in a name after all....we called them freedom fighters when they were helping us fight the Soviets.....now we call them terrorists...go figure.

People are getting fed up with the "they're not ALL like that" excuse for slaughter. The muslims have been allowed to play "the victim" long enough. The fact is that Islam is a violent religion. It was founded on violence and feeds on violence. All we have to do is look at the history of the ME. Unless, of course, you are a lefty who needs a victim for a cause.

What the hell...Christianity and Judaism grew up in war, genocide, bloodshed and other assorted variations on violent nastyness but, they managed to turn the corner. No reason Islam can't do the same. All those Abrahamic faiths thrived on war alternating with cries of victimization (you know, like the War on Christmas) :eusa_whistle:

How about ALL radical religion needs to be eliminated? Radical Islamics are no worse/better then radical Christians, Radical Jews etc....

You say Islam is a violent religion. Maybe so, how about we add up all the people murdered in the name of Christ during the crusades.

Indeed. "Blowing up" people who do things like this:

"Dozens of charred corpses of women and children lay in the courtyard of the mosque, which had been destroyed. The first thing my eye fell on was the burned body of a baby, lying in fetal position... A wild-eyed woman emerged from a burned-out house holding a dead baby. Trucks with bodies piled in the back rolled through the streets on the way to the cemetery.
While treating the wounded, I heard stories of young men - gagged and trussed up - dragged with chains behind personnel carriers. I heard of Russian aviators who threw Chechen prisoners, screaming, out their helicopters. There were rapes, but it was hard to know how many because women were too ashamed to report them. One girl was raped in front of her father. I heard of one case in which the mercenary grabbed a newborn baby, threw it among each other like a ball, then shot it dead in the air.
Leaving the village for the hospital in Grozny, I passed a Russian armored personnel carrier with the word SAMASHKI written on its side in bold, black letters. I looked in my rearview mirror and to my horror saw a human skull mounted on the front of the vehicle. The bones were white; someone must have boiled the skull to remove the flesh." - Khassan Baiev, The Oath: A Surgeon Under Fire

Russian Role models of yours and Neubarth's.

Russians don't fuck around! They don't worry about the calls for the "humane" war or "proportional" force, then beat down their enemy until they are not moving!

Funny how you point out the Muslim Chechen suffer seeming 100 folder worse under the Russians than the Palestinians under the Russians, yet the Muslims say nothing about this in fact they force alliances with Russia.

How about ALL radical religion needs to be eliminated? Radical Islamics are no worse/better then radical Christians, Radical Jews etc....

You say Islam is a violent religion. Maybe so, how about we add up all the people murdered in the name of Christ during the crusades.

I hate religion, in all forms, but not all religions are equal. Christianity is perfectly fine the way they are, at least where murder in the name of god is concerned. They arent out there blowing people up on a daily basis. They arent decapitating people on video. They arent dragging naked and bloated corpses through the streets while chanting "god is great". They arent fucking maniacs. The same cannot be said about muslims.

Islam is poison. Every nation that is predominatly muslim has massive problems. They are intolerant, murderous, effigy burning, flag stomping shit scum.

You cant judge people of today by the actions of people that are no longer alive. Bringing up the crusades as a point against todays christians is the same as people trying to blame you for slavery. Its just dumb. You should not make this mistake again in thefuture.

Last edited:

I'm quite sure, laughably, that your historic insight doesn't stretch as far back as Canaan.

:rolleyes:

:rofl:

I hate religion, in all forms, but not all religions are equal. Christianity is perfectly fine the way they are, at least where murder in the name of god is concerned. They arent out there blowing people up on a daily basis. They arent decapitating people on video. They arent dragging bloated corpses through the streets while chanting "god is great". They arent fucking maniacs. The same cannot be said about muslims.

Islam is poison. Every nation that is predominatly muslim has massive problems. They are intolerant, murderous, stinky fucking shit scum.

You cant judge people of today by the actions of people that are no longer alive. Bringing up the crusades as a point against todays christians is the same as people trying to blame you for slavery. Its just dumb. You should not make this mistake again in thefuture.

What....like the Lord's Resistance Army?

Ireland anyone?

Islam is poison. Every nation that is predominatly muslim has massive problems. They are intolerant, murderous, effigy burning, flag stomping shit scum.

So how is it ok for you to say that Islam is poison based upon the actions of some in just the past couple decades when the religion has been around for centuries, but when I use the crusades to show that christians haven't always been angels, then that's just dumb. :eusa_eh:

I hate religion, in all forms, but not all religions are equal. Christianity is perfectly fine the way they are, at least where murder in the name of god is concerned. They arent out there blowing people up on a daily basis. They arent decapitating people on video. They arent dragging bloated corpses through the streets while chanting "god is great". They arent fucking maniacs. The same cannot be said about muslims.

Islam is poison. Every nation that is predominatly muslim has massive problems. They are intolerant, murderous, stinky fucking shit scum.

Ireland anyone?

You'll have to forgive godboy. he's about as fucking stupid as his USMB handle.

satan.jpg

Ireland anyone?

Just because theres one or two christian groups out there that are wacky, doesnt mean christianity as a whole has a problem. Every mudslim nation has massive terrorism problems. There are multiple murder groups in every muslim country and they are backed by millions of muslim sympathizers. You wont find millions of christians backing this group... what was their name again... oh, "The lords Resistance Army". Sorry, ive never even heard of them, so i guess they cant be too big of a problem.

Your comparison is just awful. Christians are generally pretty decent people and they are most definitely generous people. They provide assistance to needy families all over the world. They donate to every disaster known to man.

Muslims on the other hand dont do shit. Muslims contribute nothing to the human race. No technologies or medical advances are coming from their lands. You might see a nation like Saudi Arabia donate to this emergency or that emergency, but the citizens themselves arent out there making a difference with generosity. Theres not a chance that muslims are going to donate money to poor midwesterners after tornadoes strike, or when a hurricane strikes, or and earth quakes happen. They dont give ashit about anyone other than muslims and that murdering rapist pedophile known as Muhammad.

Just because theres one or two christian groups out there that are wacky, doesnt mean christianity as a whole has a problem. Every mudslim nation has massive terrorism problems. There are multiple murder groups in every muslim country and they are backed by millions of muslim sympathizers. You wont find millions of christians backing this group... what was their name again... oh, "The lords Resistance Army". Sorry, ive never even heard of them, so i guess they cant be too big of a problem.

Oh right...silly me, just a couple of those "wacky Christians" at it again...like the IRA responsible for some 1800 deaths and while we're at it don't bother looking at history...

You say: There are multiple murder groups in every muslim country and they are backed by millions of muslim sympathizers

Really....got any facts to support this delightful statement?

Your comparison is just awful. Christians are generally pretty decent people and they are most definitely generous people. They provide assistance to needy families all over the world. They donate to every disaster known to man.

Might surprise you but, hey - so are Muslims. What do you know...they do the same stuff!:eek:

Muslims on the other hand dont do shit. Muslims contribute nothing to the human race. No technologies or medical advances are coming from their lands.

Right, and we all know those are the only things of value in a culture or religion.

What have Christians contributed lately besides Creationism disguised ID?

You might see a nation like Saudi Arabia donate to this emergency or that emergency, but the citizens themselves arent out there making a difference with generosity. Theres not a chance that muslims are going to donate money to poor midwesterners after tornadoes strike, or when a hurricane strikes, or and earth quakes happen. They dont give ashit about anyone other than muslims and that murdering rapist pedophile known as Muhammad.

Maybe you better http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/d...-hurricane-katrina-international-aid-responsecheck your facts before opening your mouth?

Ireland anyone?

You'll have to forgive godboy. he's about as fucking stupid as his USMB handle.

Ah....he's......"special"?

So...I have to be nice then? :eek:

Oh right...silly me, just a couple of those "wacky Christians" at it again...like the IRA responsible for some 1800 deaths and while we're at it don't bother looking at history...

You say: There are multiple murder groups in every muslim country and they are backed by millions of muslim sympathizers

Of course i do.

Might surprise you but, hey - so are Muslims. What do you know...they do the same stuff!:eek:

No, they do not. Not anywhere near on the same level as christians... christ, i cant believe im sticking up for christians right now.

Muslims on the other hand dont do shit. Muslims contribute nothing to the human race. No technologies or medical advances are coming from their lands.

Right, and we all know those are the only things of value in a culture or religion.

Ive got to think most of our modern technologies were invented by christians, so to answer your question, they contribute ALOT!

You might see a nation like Saudi Arabia donate to this emergency or that emergency, but the citizens themselves arent out there making a difference with generosity. Theres not a chance that muslims are going to donate money to poor midwesterners after tornadoes strike, or when a hurricane strikes, or and earth quakes happen. They dont give ashit about anyone other than muslims and that murdering rapist pedophile known as Muhammad.

Maybe you better http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/d...-hurricane-katrina-international-aid-responsecheck your facts before opening your mouth?

I see a link to a list of GOVERNMENTS that donated, but nothing about the citizens themselves donating. We have individuals donating millions by themselves in the US. Billions of dollars come from generous people in the US every year. Muslims only give us death.

Try again next time douche bag.

Of course i do.

Cool. I'm waiting.

No, they do not. Not anywhere near on the same level as christians... christ, i cant believe im sticking up for christians right now.

How do you know? I'm not denigrating what Christians do,in so far - I'm just pointing out you don't know jack shit about Muslims. Both the Christian and Muslim faiths (and I believe Jewish as well) place very high religious values on charity. Our media is cultural-centric. We hear very little news outside of that.

Ive got to think most of our modern technologies were invented by christians, so to answer your question, they contribute ALOT!

Not as a religion. As individuals many of whom are nominally religious and largely secular. I'd like to know what has been produced by Christians?

Islam DOES have a problem - their religion at this time does not lend itself to science, unlike their golden age. A golden age, by the way, which produced many of the inventions and concepts that modern technologies and innovations were built upon. A golden age that preserved and gathered knowledge while Christianity floundered in superstitious ignorance.

I see a link to a list of GOVERNMENTS that donated, but nothing about the citizens themselves donating. We have individuals donating millions by themselves in the US. Billions of dollars come from generous people in the US every year. Muslims only give us death.

A list of countries. But how do you know individuals are also not contributing? Wait - you don't, you're just spewing talking points. The Red Crescent (which includes private donations) provided support for Katrina.

Most American disasters do not get a lot of international support because we, as a country are able to handle it. We don't need it. Countries like Haiti, do.

Americans as a whole are very generous people - that includes American Muslims, Jews, Athiests etc - not just Christians.

Try again next time douche bag.[/COLOR]

Request denied.

What the hell...Christianity and Judaism grew up in war, genocide, bloodshed and other assorted variations on violent nastyness but, they managed to turn the corner. No reason Islam can't do the same. All those Abrahamic faiths thrived on war alternating with cries of victimization (you know, like the War on Christmas) :eusa_whistle:

Islam is not an "Abrahamic faith". That is the lie that is being perpetrated. Islam is a lie and has nothing to do with Abraham, Judaism or Christianity. The Arabs came out of Abraham, not Islam. I'd be happy to discuss more if you'd like. You don't know near as much as you think you do.

Last edited:
I didnt say those Russians were good guys either. They deserve to die too.

You believe the Mujahideen arent terrorists, but rather freedom fighters instead. Thats where you and your hate filled muslim brothers are wrong. Freedom is the end goal, but terror is their means of getting there. They are both freedom fighters and terrorists at the same time, which means they are fucking vile scum and they deserve to die.
Any "terrorism" on the part of the mujahideen is entirely the fault of the Russians for initiating hostilities in the first place. Every time a peaceful solution was in sight, Russia chose violence. Aslan Maskhadov (RA) was always willing to negotiate; he was killed. Abdul-Halim Sadulayev (RA) forbade killing and capturing civilians; he was killed. Now Amir Dokka has turned to striking at the heart of Russian centers of commerce in response to each Russian massacre of civilians. Russia forced the mujahideen to employ the tactics they use today. Targeting civilians is wrong, but those kinds of attacks are rare and occur only in response to similar attacks perpetrated regularly by Russia.

Luckily muslims are good at dying. They cant fight worth a shit. Easy pickings for us Americans.
Not too sure about that:
Battle of Grozny (November 1994) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Grozny (August 1996) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shatoy ambush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Battle of Dolinskoye - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

America has no stake in this conflict.

There is no excuse for allowing Radical Islam to teach Satan Worship all across Europe.

In the United States, the various state militias will start eliminating any Radical Islamic Imman who brings his religion of Satan Worship to America.

Europe needs the equivalent of the State Militias in the United States to take action. Right now the only ones who have shown that they are brave enough are the skin head gangs. I applaud them their efforts. But we need more REAL men to step forward. Aren't there any Fascists in France any more.

Damn, people, let's get going. The life you save may be your mothers or your daughters. Remember as we say in the US Militias, the only good Radical Islamic is a dead Radical Islamic. Send them to meet their God Satan. Do it in a hurry.

Newbs...do you support mass graves or incinerators?

Forum List

Back