Rand Paul working for the minority vote.

Because I am asking someone to provide evidence of Rand Paul's neo-confederate past? Here is a hint, I like Rand Paul...voted for him when I lived in KY and I am unaware of any neo-confederate past. Thus, I am asking for an explanation.

Did I miss something, or are you a teaper who just spews nonsense because that is all you know how to do?

No...

Because you're a blithering imbecile and a danger to the genepool. People like you used to get yourselves killed before there were so damn many safety warnings on everything.

There are trees near you diligently producing the oxygen you're stealing, you owe them a sincere apology for wasting their time. The least you could do in penance is climb up one with a short rope around your neck and take a long leap.

Do it for the puppies...

save-the-planet-kill-yourself.jpg

I'm confused. It seems like you're both saying you like Rand Paul and you are both saying you don't believe the ridiculous accusation he has a "neo-confederate" past. Am I missing something?

To be honest I barely skim through anything Nutz ever posts and it's only when someone else quotes him, because it's always been race card bullshit and unworthy of the effort.

I don't care what he claims to believe or who he claims to support. He's another mindless moonbat who injects racist bullshit into every issue.

So again...

Do it for the puppies Nutz, they deserve the oxygen.

No...

Because you're a blithering imbecile and a danger to the genepool. People like you used to get yourselves killed before there were so damn many safety warnings on everything.

There are trees near you diligently producing the oxygen you're stealing, you owe them a sincere apology for wasting their time. The least you could do in penance is climb up one with a short rope around your neck and take a long leap.

Do it for the puppies...

save-the-planet-kill-yourself.jpg

I'm confused. It seems like you're both saying you like Rand Paul and you are both saying you don't believe the ridiculous accusation he has a "neo-confederate" past. Am I missing something?

To be honest I barely skim through anything Nutz ever posts and it's only when someone else quotes him, because it's always been race card bullshit and unworthy of the effort.

I don't care what he claims to believe or who he claims to support. He's another mindless moonbat who injects racist bullshit into every issue.

So again...

That works for me

Yes it would be the libertarian position.

He can still come out and suggest he doesn't approve of voter ID laws even if he has no intention doing anything about it. However I'm sure that he knows voter ID laws are going to happen in red states, and that they're the best resort to combating fraud.

Find me one case of voter fraud that could have been stopped or prevented only by Voter ID.

Just one.

find one instance where voter fraud was rampant enough to sway an election ... just one.
Exactly.

What voter fraud there is does not swing elections. And the types of fraud which are committed cannot be stopped or prevented by Voter ID.

Every time someone reads or hears about a case of voter fraud, they need to ask themselves, "Could Voter ID have stopped or prevented this?"

After they realize the answer is "No" every single time, maybe it will finally sink in.

No...

Do it for the puppies...

So again...

:lol: Like I said, typical teaper spewing nonsense and destroying the GOP. You must be one of those SJ/ Warwulf teapers.

No...

Do it for the puppies...

So again...

:lol: Like I said, typical teaper spewing nonsense and destroying the GOP. You must be one of those SJ/ Rotigallia teapers.

Paul is kidding himself if he thinks anyone with an R is going to get more than 5% of the black vote. They are a monolithic group that takes orders from their masters at the Democrat plantation. They're content with being taken care of by the government and will do as they are told, they have been for the past 50 years. There are some exceptions but not many.

Same goes for the Hispanic vote. Signing on to immigration reform won't get him anywhere either. Even if he DOES get some of the Hispanic vote, he will lose more than that from those against rewarding illegals with citizenship. Somebody who sticks to their conservative principals can win, not someone who acts like a liberal.

Paul is kidding himself if he thinks anyone with an R is going to get more than 5% of the black vote. They are a monolithic group that takes orders from their masters at the Democrat plantation. They're content with being taken care of by the government and will do as they are told, they have been for the past 50 years. There are some exceptions but not many.

Same goes for the Hispanic vote. Signing on to immigration reform won't get him anywhere either. Even if he DOES get some of the Hispanic vote, he will lose more than that from those against rewarding illegals with citizenship. Somebody who sticks to their conservative principals can win, not someone who acts like a liberal.

I'm not convinced you're right.

I think more blacks than not would like to have cush office jobs that pay 6 figures, but they're stuck with the belief that "whitey" is holding them back, rather than recognizing that Leroy is holding his own people back.

It's a cultural issue. The mentality needs to change. I'm optimistic because blacks are listening to Paul. They're not listening to even a lot of the black republicrats.

As far as immigration goes I haven't heard him say anything pro-amnesty, so I'm not sure you're correct there. I agree with your premise though that "immigration reform" as it has been presented is a democrook scheme and should not even be compromised on. Certainly something needs to be done, but the democrook scheme is not it.

I don't think he's betraying conservative priniples. Individual freedom and smaller government are conservative principles.

Government control and central planning are bed wetter policies. i don't see him embracing those.

So again...

:lol: Like I said, typical teaper spewing nonsense and destroying the GOP. You must be one of those SJ/ Rotigallia teapers.

You realize this is the guy you've been agreeing with for the last several pages...

And, the negative, racist teaper faction chimes in...no wonder minorities aren't budging...you give this guy the bully pulpit to spew the hate of the racist Teaper faction

I think more blacks than not would like to have cush office jobs that pay 6 figures, but they're stuck with the belief that "whitey" is holding them back, rather than recognizing that Leroy is holding his own people back.

It's a cultural issue. The mentality needs to change. I'm optimistic because blacks are listening to Paul. They're not listening to even a lot of the black republicrats.

As far as immigration goes I haven't heard him say anything pro-amnesty, so I'm not sure you're correct there. I agree with your premise though that "immigration reform" as it has been presented is a democrook scheme and should not even be compromised on. Certainly something needs to be done, but the democrook scheme is not it.

I don't think he's betraying conservative priniples. Individual freedom and smaller government are conservative principles.

Government control and central planning are bed wetter policies. i don't see him embracing those.

There are certainly areas of opportunity. For example:

1) School vouchers - There is a lot of support in black communities to get their kids out of poor black schools, the Democrats crap on them.

2) Morality - There are a lot of religious blacks who don't agree with Democrats on a lot of issues.

3) Out of wedlock Paternity - Black males have kids then aren't held accountable to support them.

By focusing on opportunity and responsibility for actions instead of dependency and government control, a good candidate could pull in a lot more black vote, though I don't think any Republican could get a majority, but everyone they pull over cancels out someone they didn't.

Rand Paul Veers Off Party Line on Sentencing, Voting Rights - Washington Wire - WSJ

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul’s resistance to military intervention abroad is likely to be viewed as his biggest break from Republican tradition if he seeks his party’s nomination in 2016.

But Mr. Paul is also challenging his own party by increasingly embracing issues dear to the African-American voters who have overwhelmingly rejected the GOP for decades.

Mr. Paul is championing the restoration of voting rights to felons, wants to ease sentencing of nonviolent drug offenders and says he disagrees with Republican-led efforts in several states to curtail early voting and require voters to show photo ID at the polls.

I can cotton to a lot of what he says, but the voter ID stance is a no-go. That avenue of democrook voter fraud has to be shut down. You have to have ID to function in every single other capacity as a citizen. There is no logical or rational arguement for not making sure a voter is who they say they are. The bed wetters can wail all they like about "disenfranchizing blacks". That's utter bullshit and every lucid person knows it.

If the bed wetters actually gave a fiddler's fuck about black people, they wouldn't have spent the last 50 years in societal and cultural decline. A decline designed, managed and enforced by the party of the KKK.

This is one of the things I like about Rand Paul. Too bad he may not resonate with the rest of the republican party and have the same fate as his father. I respect the fact that Rand Paul and Tim Scott have worked together with Corey Booker (D) across party lines to try and achieve good things. we need more people like them and less people like the loons on all sides who just want to be negative.

Last edited:

And, the negative, racist teaper faction chimes in...no wonder minorities aren't budging...you give this guy the bully pulpit to spew the hate of the racist Teaper faction

The idea that fiscal conservatism is "racist" is actually pretty racist since you are saying blacks can't operate according to the same rules as the rest of us. Think about it.

So again...

You realize this is the guy you've been agreeing with for the last several pages...

We agree for different reasons. He is an irrational teaper full of piss and vineger. He scares away moderates. He needs to be silenced, he is a disgrace.

We agree for different reasons. He is an irrational teaper full of piss and vineger. He scares away moderates. He needs to be silenced, he is a disgrace.

So he has the right answer, but you call him a racist who needs to be silenced, oh, and "he" is the one full of piss and vinegar. Have you ever considered reading what you write before you hit "submit reply?"

I'm not clear how you think going after liberals who overwhelmingly love Democrats while leaving conservatives at home is going to win elections. I'm also not sure how you've not noticed after guys like Romney, McCain and Dole that it didn't work.

Rand Paul seems to be doing quite a bit of positioning. Wouldn't the Libertarian position to be "let the states decide for themselves" in terms of voter ID? Would he support federal intervention to curtail these efforts?

I wonder if black voters will forget about his neo-confederate past?

LOL, a "neo-confederate past" is better than a "neo-confederate present". I can't think of anyone better in that party at this time, save Tim Scott. I respect both of them because they are willing to cross party lines to achieve something positive. This is also the reason I like and respect Corey Booker.

I didn't say he's a liberal, I'm saying he won't get the black vote, the left has them brainwashed and they'll do as they're told. He's also against voter I.D.

Shut up. You're a liar and a fake, not to mention racist. You have no credibility.

Shut up. You're a liar and a fake, not to mention racist. You have no credibility.

Says the true racist who spews hate all across this forum.

So he has the right answer, but you call him a racist who needs to be silenced, oh, and "he" is the one full of piss and vinegar. Have you ever considered reading what you write before you hit "submit reply?"

I'm not clear how you think going after liberals who overwhelmingly love Democrats while leaving conservatives at home is going to win elections. I'm also not sure how you've not noticed after guys like Romney, McCain and Dole that it didn't work.

Where did I call him a racist? Please be specific. I called SJ a racist...and always will because he is a racist piece of shit, but I don't think anyone will argue that point.

Last edited:

Yeah, I was hoping he'd take one for the puppies. Genetic garbage is hard to get rid of.

Forum List

Back