Rape Victims Who Choose The Babies Life Over Politics

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
I repeatedly hear the political propaganda that all rape victims seek and want abortions. That is a bigoted stereotype.

I was very surprised to find out that the majority of women who have babies from being raped are very happy and less traumatized then those forced, coerced, or choosed abortion.

Many people assume that pregnant rape victims want abortions, and that if they aren’t able to get them, their lives are ruined, and their babies become a constant reminder of the rape. However, no less than three studies have found otherwise.

Thres studies! Woman do better having the baby after a rape!

Here is another great part in the article!
93% of the rape victims who aborted said they would not recommend abortion to someone in the same situation. Only 7% felt that abortion was a good solution in cases of rape. In addition, 43% said that they felt pressured to choose abortion by their family and/or by abortion workers.

Democrats always telling us what to think are again proven wrong, by the victims they claim they are trying to help.

Democrats intentions always destroy.

Last edited:
I repeatedly hear the political propaganda that all rape victims seek and want abortions. That is a bigoted stereotype.

I was very surprised to find out that the majority of women who have babies from being raped are very happy and less traumatized then those forced, coerced, or choosed abortion.

Many people assume that pregnant rape victims want abortions, and that if they aren’t able to get them, their lives are ruined, and their babies become a constant reminder of the rape. However, no less than three studies have found otherwise.

93% of the rape victims who aborted said they would not recommend abortion to someone in the same situation. Only 7% felt that abortion was a good solution in cases of rape. In addition, 43% said that they felt pressured to choose abortion by their family and/or by abortion workers.

Democrats always telling us what to think are again proven wrong, by the victims they claim they are trying to help.

The abortion advocates have a lot of faulty assumptions.
When dealing with women's mental health the shortest distance between two points is never a straight line. People are not as cold hearted and simple as they want to believe. And the abortion advocates do not have to live with the consequences of their actions.

Most women are genetically hard wired to love and protect babies. The babies are still theirs even if the baby's father assaulted her.

It seems like a simple solution....but in truth it is not. Abortion complicates the mental health of a Sexual Assault victim. It doesn't cure the trauma it creates another one because women are uniquely different from men. (sorry all the LGBTQ advocates.
Nobody rapes the transgendered and they don't get pregnant either.)

And its a system of "one size fits all" approach for mental health that is dehumanizing to the victim.

Good point.

Recommendations......... not LAW.
Forcing rape victims to have the child.

If the woman wants to keep the child, so be it.
If the woman wants to put the child up for adoption, so be it.

32.2% opted to keep the infant whereas 50% underwent abortion and 5.9% placed the infant for adoption; an additional 11.8% had spontaneous abortion.

Why is it that this study comes out with such drastically different conclusions?

Furthermore why is is that you can't actually give an opinion without having to revert to a strawman that's ridiculous on it's face?

I dare you to point to any pro-life advocate who makes the ludicrous claim that all rape-victims want to abort. Or the more noxious notion that a rape victim would choose to abort for "political" reasons.

Honestly how depraved do you have to be, to assert that the only possible reason for a rape victim to abort is because they have a leaning to a political party?

What you have is a "claimed" study posted on a website that has a political interest. A study that not only 45 years old but comes out with conclusion completely at odds with studies sited on government websites.

Last edited:
Good point.

Interesting that option 3, namely abort is not mentioned.

Does it have to be?
Abortion is in the comment I replied to.
If you site the options but totally omit a third one. The one that just so happens to be the objectionable one to you, going by your post, it seems to imply to me that you only acknowledge those 2 mentioned options as valid.

It's the same problem I have with the OP. There's an argument to be made to object to abortion. One I will disagree with most likely, but one you can make in good faith.

However if you right of the bat run to making fallacious arguments, it becomes harder to be taken seriously.

In my view the argument is controversial enough, without adding rethorical tricks to it.

If you site the options but totally omit a third one. The one that just so happens to be the objectionable one to you, going by your post, it seems to imply to me that you only acknowledge those 2 mentioned options as valid.

It's the same problem I have with the OP. There's an argument to be made to object to abortion. One I will disagree with most likely, but one you can make in good faith.

However if you right of the bat run to making fallacious arguments, it becomes harder to be taken seriously.

In my view the argument is controversial enough, without adding rethorical tricks to it.
Good point.

If a woman chooses to ABORT the child, so be it.

Happy now?

No, you stupid twat, that's not what happens at all.

Most women who get pregnant due to rape don't tell anyone but their doctors that they were raped, and quietly have the abortions.

No one is forced to get an abortion.

Good point.

If a woman chooses to ABORT the child, so be it.

Happy now?
Yes, that's about the definition of pro-choice. Besides that is coming down in favor of a decision. But it's one people can most likely live with.

No, you stupid twat, that's not what happens at all.

Most women who get pregnant due to rape don't tell anyone but their doctors that they were raped, and quietly have the abortions.

No one is forced to get an abortion.
HA!

I seriously doubt that this is true.

HA!

I seriously doubt that this is true.

I'm sure you aren't... you probably think t his shit is true, too!

1724413509355.png

I'm sure you aren't... you probably think t his shit is true, too!

View attachment 999930
Explain the never-ending ghettos from Prog theories. This one from progs who formulated the Republican agendas to tell us all. A Prog and their thick binder theories never end. The reality used in practicing it on a nation ends up being destructive in much of it. Abortions went to the states to decide. And if the right-wing side goes too far there will be measures put on the docket to vote on in elections to change it in those states. Progs are pure totalitarian. And it will come back to many of those who vote it one day. Inner city people have already suffered through the riots with the arson and destruction of areas of their communities and the varieties of stores leaving them.

Explain the never-ending ghettos from Prog theories. This one from progs who formulated the Republican agendas to tell us all. A Prog and their thick binder theories never end. The reality used in practicing it on a nation ends up being destructive in much of it. Abortions went to the states to decide. And if the right-wing side goes too far there will be measures put on the docket to vote on in elections to change it in those states. Progs are pure totalitarian. And it will come back to many of those who vote it one day. Inner city people have already suffered through the riots with the arson and destruction of areas of their communities and the varieties of stores leaving them.
Does your doctor know you are off your medications?

Let's put other "rights" up for state decision.

Let's put your right to own a gun up to a state decision. If a state wants to ban gun ownership, it should be allowed to do so, right? The Second Amendment is about militias, and militias are the province of the state.

32.2% opted to keep the infant whereas 50% underwent abortion and 5.9% placed the infant for adoption; an additional 11.8% had spontaneous abortion.

Why is it that this study comes out with such drastically different conclusions?

Furthermore why is is that you can't actually give an opinion without having to revert to a strawman that's ridiculous on it's face?

I dare you to point to any pro-life advocate who makes the ludicrous claim that all rape-victims want to abort. Or the more noxious notion that a rape victim would choose to abort for "political" reasons.

Honestly how depraved do you have to be, to assert that the only possible reason for a rape victim to abort is because they have a leaning to a political party?

What you have is a "claimed" study posted on a website that has a political interest. A study that not only 45 years old but comes out with conclusion completely at odds with studies sited on government websites.
The study from the OPs link was done in the 1970s. That's probably why.

Forum List

Back