Ratted Out: Bachmann's Former Aid Say's Stress Incapacitates Her. Takes Pills Heavily

If you and your family were being forced into personal bankruptcy from defending yourself from multiple lawsuits and the only option for the lawsuits to stop was stepping down, would you have done it? Be honest.
Well, I wouldn't have cheated on my taxes like she did, for one. I also wouldn't expect to hold a public office and be treated like a newborn kitten.

And I certainly wouldn't have quit to become a rightwingloon idol and receive all their drooled over money.

But I have standards, after all.
She had to step down. She was going broke from lawyers fees and she had no choice. It was common sense and anybody can see it. Alaska was the only state that didn't protect governors from bogus lawsuits like the ones filed against her by DNC Obama operatives on a weekly basis. Since she stepped down, Alaska has passed laws that will protect their governor and will fund defense funds for them if they are faced with similar situations Palin and her family had to endure. Also what is wrong with her starting another career in America in order to make money to support her and her family? Nothing, because America is the land of opportunity 'for all. Also she didn't cheat on her taxes at all unlike Obama's multiple cabinet members (Treasury Sec Geitner for one) who did.

do they send you bristol's worn panties in exchange for posting this horseshit?

Well, I wouldn't have cheated on my taxes like she did, for one. I also wouldn't expect to hold a public office and be treated like a newborn kitten.

And I certainly wouldn't have quit to become a rightwingloon idol and receive all their drooled over money.

She had to step down. She was going broke from lawyers fees and she had no choice. It was common sense and anybody can see it. Alaska was the only state that didn't protect governors from bogus lawsuits like the ones filed against her by DNC Obama operatives on a weekly basis. Since she stepped down, Alaska has passed laws that will protect their governor and will fund defense funds for them if they are faced with similar situations Palin and her family had to endure. Also what is wrong with her starting another career in America in order to make money to support her and her family? Nothing, because America is the land of opportunity 'for all. Also she didn't cheat on her taxes at all unlike Obama's multiple cabinet members (Treasury Sec Geitner for one) who did.

I knew he was on the payroll!

This much blind faith requires payment.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

No, Todd's.

good grief,

Bill Clinton smoked pot

the Obama snorted cocaine and smoked pot.

but somehow this is a BIG STORY.

how many people in this country suffer from migraine headaches.

so damn petty

And Bush? Did you forget the DUI?

good grief,

Bill Clinton smoked pot

the Obama snorted cocaine and smoked pot.

but somehow this is a BIG STORY.

how many people in this country suffer from migraine headaches.

so damn petty

I notice you skipped right over GWB's cocaine and alcohol benders.

I noticed, but I wasn't surprised. :thup:

If you and your family were being forced into personal bankruptcy from defending yourself from multiple lawsuits and the only option for the lawsuits to stop was stepping down, would you have done it? Be honest.

Hey, USA Retard, Palin's not gonna run.

She's scared of real work.

This thread is only a sign of things to come. 2012 on USMB is going to be the greatest year ever, I can feel it now. :lol:

Comeon, don't be talking about Bachmann, I want her to win the primaries.

This thread is only a sign of things to come. 2012 on USMB is going to be the greatest year ever, I can feel it now. :lol:

Hell, being here when Bush was President was interesting.

we watched you lefties piss and moan in your panties every single day.

It really isn't very likely that the crazy right is going to switch from MB to your honey!!!

In the race for the Republican presidential nomination, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney remains the national leader with 30 percent of GOP primary voters saying he’s their first choice, according to a new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.

But Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann has surged into second place with support from 16 percent of GOP primary voters. A month ago -- before she announced her presidential bid -- Bachmann was just at 3 percent in the survey.

(In the current poll's crosstabs, Romney narrowly leads Bachmann among Tea Party supporters, 24 to 20 percent, while Bachmann is ahead among Republican primary voters who identify themselves as very conservative, 24 to 22 percent.)

First Read - NBC/WSJ poll: Bachmann surges to 2nd place in '12 GOP field

With Bachmann all but finished now, we can put Sarah to rest as well. She's out, USAR, and not coming into the ring. Focus on Perry if you need an alternate to Romney, because to that wack's right no candidate is viable.

It's over, USAR, the dream is over.

Forum List

Back