Reactionary Liberals

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Methinks it's time to relabel our Liberal colleagues. Calling them Progressives is now invalid. Most of their programs assume that things are or should be static.

This is actually a Reactionary outlook.

Hence, I will now refer to them as Reactionary Liberals.

W little word logic might help, eh?

If one is seeking that things remain the same?

that makes one a conservative, not a progressive.

If one wants to return things to the way they were in the past?

One is said to be a REACTIONARY.

It's fitting. Liberals are "reactionary" in that all their policy "ideas" are emotional reactions to events:

A mass shooting... GUN CONTROL!!!

Poverty... MORE WELFARE

Government Debt... MORE TAXES

Natural disaster... FEDERAL AID THAT UNDERMINES LOCAL AID

International conflict... FOREIGN AID THAT FAVORS THE WRONG SIDE

A "white" Hispanic shoots a black thug in self defense... AGGRAVATE RACIAL DIVISION AND EXCORIATE SELF DEFENSE LAWS AND CONCEALED CARRY!!!

Of course none of their policies ever solve any of these issues. If anything their "solutions" are designed to exacerbate problems in order to give permanency to their so called "solutions". When we point out how their "solutions" always fail, we're called racists, and their bed wetting comrades who pretend to be "moderates" call US "reactionary".

Oh the irony. Good thread.

Last edited:
Methinks it's time to relabel our Liberal colleagues. Calling them Progressives is now invalid. Most of their programs assume that things are or should be static.

:clap2:

"Reactionary" perfectly describes the way they have been towards everything about the Zimmerman case.

You're trying to make JakeStarkey's head explode, aren't you?

:lol:

Silly me and here I was thinking that republicans were reactionary, which means let's go back to the good old days. Some repubs have intimated that blacks were better off on the plantation where they had a strong family unit. Pre abortion, the good old days when republicans could interfere with what a woman does with her own body. (Not that these busybody freedom loving repubs don't still try to do it). Republicans never really liked safety nets such as social security and medicare. The good old days were when people were hardy individuals that either made it or didn't, all on their own without mooching off of others.
This includes marxist programs like social security and medicare. But I'm sure you'd get your head blown off by some trigger happy tea bagger if you tried putting your government hands on their medicare

Silly me and here I was thinking that republicans were reactionary, which means let's go back to the good old days. Some repubs have intimated that blacks were better off on the plantation where they had a strong family unit. Pre abortion, the good old days when republicans could interfere with what a woman does with her own body. (Not that these busybody freedom loving repubs don't still try to do it). Republicans never really liked safety nets such as social security and medicare. The good old days were when people were hardy individuals that either made it or didn't, all on their own without mooching off of others.
This includes marxist programs like social security and medicare. But I'm sure you'd get your head blown off by some trigger happy tea bagger if you tried putting your government hands on their medicare

That was quite an reactionary answer

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Progressives are nostalgic for an America that never happened outside their revisionist history.

lol...wannabe crank.....

Forum List

Back